Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Panic! At The One Shots

2 years of happiness turns to a life time of love.

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

I will write one-shots for any one who wants them. Just fill out the request form and e-mail me and I will write them.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 1201 words

0Unrated
Here I am sitting back stage at my boyfriend's concert. We met in Chicago, he worked at the Starbucks down the street from me. One day he was on his break and sitting in a seat drinking some coffee and reading something. I had gotten my Lemonade Ice Tea. I was walking towards the window seat I always sat in and I tripped and ended up being caught by him. We laughed and before I knew it we were going out and I found myself into the Chicago music scene. I became good friends with The Academy Is... and Fall Out Boy. Both bands were still only locally known but I found myself going on tour with my boyfriend and those bands. It was a lot of fun. And then my boyfriend was asked to be in a band that I heard about from Pete. So with that said I bring you to the present time. If you have not figured out by know but my boyfriend is Jon Walker from Panic! at the Disco.

The guys were just getting with the concert I was waiting backstage with the other girlfriends. I kind of felt left out because they all grew up together with the other guys. But, we did get along. Tomorrow would be Jon and mines 2 year anniversary. He promised that because we had a day off tomorrow, that we would spend the day together. I was excited about that.

The guys finally got off stage and got changed. We hung back stage for a little bit. Jon and I mainly snuggling together. We had our little make-out sessions, which were always interrupted by one of the guys jumping on Jon. We would stop and just sit with each other but then would start making-out again. Once we got the word that we could head out to the bus, we all grabbed our things and started walking. As we got to the door we could hear a hand full of people screaming. The girls and I just walked to the bus and let the guys sign some things for fans. Once we were all on the bus we left for the hotel we were staying at for the night. We always got 2 rooms, Ryan and Brendon and their girlfriends in one, and Jon, Spencer, Spencer's girlfriend and me in the other. Once at the hotel I grabbed the things I would need for the next day. We got to our room and got into our pjs. The others were at the pool, doing something stupid. I knew we would hear about it in the morning. So Jon and I just laid in bed and made-out all night. I fell asleep with my head on his chest.

I had a dream that Jon and I got married. I had my friends there, and family. I was a small wedding and I never got to finish it. I woke up because someone jumped on our bed. Jon and I were about to say I Do. But nooo someone had to jump on us.

"Brendon get your ass off of us!" Jon yelled at Brendon.

"Awww Jon, I was bored and you were asleep. I want to show you something. Look here." Brendon got his laptop and brought it over to us. We were watching something about Dan Angel Snow Freak. Dan was one of our body guards on the tour. Once the video was over Jon and I were laughing so hard my sides hurt.

"That was funny! When did you do this?" I had asked.

"Last night, we were bored and made it."
"Sounds like fun. But, I am going to go take a shower and get ready." I got up and grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. Once I was done with the shower I changed into some jeans and a nice shirt. I did my make-up and then left the bathroom taking all my things with me. I walked out and noticed that everyone had left the room. But Jon was dressed on our bed. "So what are we doing with our day off?"

"Well I was thinking go to Starbucks, then maybe see a movie and then grab some dinner and get on the bus."

"Sounds like fun. Well, let's get our stuff on the bus, check out and then head out for the day." Jon nodded grabbed his bag and I grabbed mine and we headed to the front door hand in hand. Once we were check out and our stuff was on the bus we asked where the closest Starbucks was and it was only a block away. Jon and I walked hand in hand to Starbucks, once there we got what we usually get and sat down. We sat there talking about a lot of different things. Every once in a while a fan would come up to Jon asking for an autograph and he always kept the fans happy.

"Do you remember when we met Jon?"

"Oh yes, I remember it as if it were yesterday. I was on my break and you came in and got what you always get. And then you tripped and fell into my lap. I might have to trip you more often if it means that you fall into my arms." I laughed and playfully slapped his arm. "Ok, well how about we go see that movie?"

"Ok, what movie are we going to see?"

"I don't know, why don't we just see a comedy movie."

"Sounds good." We finished our Starbucks and left for the movies. Lucky for us there was a movie theater right next to the Starbucks. Jon got our tickets and we went to go sit down. The movie was funny and we laughed through the whole movie. Once the movie was over we walked out towards where we left the bus. We got some dinner, from a local vegetarian place we came across after leaving the movie theater. We got on the bus and saw we were the first ones on it. Oh did I forget to mention that we had two buses because it was hard to have eight people on one bus. So we got on our bus and we put our food in the fridge and went into the back. We sat there watching some TV.

"Tricia I have something for you for our anniversary." He took out a box. It was a small black box. He got up and then went down on a one knee and opened it. "Tricia will you marry me?"

"Yes! I love you so much." He put the ring on my finger and got up and again we started to make-out. After a while of that we ate our dinner. While we were eating Spencer and his girlfriend came on and we told them about us being engaged. They were happy for us. After eating us two couples just sat and cuddled on the couch. I sat there thinking this is what I wanted for the rest of my life, and that was what I was going to get.

+This is my first one shot of this..for a friend.+
Sign up to rate and review this story