Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > AFOUE

The Sinister Sports

by humhallelujah13 1 review

Sometimes the disturbing Count Moolaf would join them. He was very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, ver...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Parody - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 626 words

0Unrated
The three girls, after finishing their breakfeast, (and Emmy finishing the three bowls) began to avidly play their brand new Dii.

The siblings all enjoyed Dii Sports. Evlet liked bowling, although she injured her arm throwing the bowling ball a few times. It paid off, though, as she got a score of 329 her first try.

Manda prefered Dii Baseball, because it was very easy and she won every game. Oftentimes, she beat the other team 68 - 1.

Emmy liked to wrestle, because she only had to move the Dii remote up and down, and press buttons. It was easier for the small infant. Surprisingly, Emmy had very good arm strength, and managed to beat Evlet and Manda every time.

Sometimes the disturbing Count Moolaf would join them. He was very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, bad at all the sports. Even Emmy managed to beat him at tennis, which was the infant's worst sport, due to the fact that she had a small range of motion - a phrase which here means 'the tiny baby could not move far enough, fast enough.'

They played all day, and well into the night. Moolaf was kind enough to even let them stay up past their normal bed time.

The Ficdelaires, of course, did not notice this. On the slight chance they did, they definately did not bother to say 'thank you very much,' 'appreciate it,' or even 'meh.'

- - -

The three Ficdelaires were too tired to discuss the odd arrival of a present that night. Actually, that morning. Manda stayed up the whole time reading. She knew Moolaf was plotting something sinister. But all she found was a bunch of Dii manuals.

The next morning, the siblings were bouncing off the walls. At least, Emmy was, as Evlet had thrown her to see if she would bounce, and bounce she did.

"Good morning, dear chil - OOF!" said Count Moolaf as Emmy bounced into his rather large head.

"We are not chiloofs, thankyouverymuch," said Evlet, "and I would like to have my baby sister back now."

"Yes, yes, take her by all means." Moolaf looked at the child. "Why is she so hyper anyways?"

"We stayed up all night. They hyperactivity will wear off later, trust me," said Manda. She knew about such things.

"I trust you," said Moolaf, rubbing the side of his head. "Now, how about we discuss a little something, over some nice hot cereal," he said.

The Ficdelaires nervously sat down at the large ornate dining table.

"What's this we need to discuss?" asked Manda, eating her oatmeal only after Moolaf had eaten some of his own.

"Oh, nothing. I just thought that today, we could have a little father-daughter bonding time. I was wondering," he shoveled a rather large bite of oatmeal into his rather large mouth, "if you would like to have a tournament with me. A Dii tournament, to be exact."

The children smiled knowingly. Moolaf was awful at this, they'd win easy peasy.

It is my sad duty to inform you that they were correct. They won at every game they played, out scoring him every time. He faked - a word which here means 'feigned' - humiliation many times, with mock distress. Manda remained skeptical, but after all, what could an old man like Moolaf do?
Sign up to rate and review this story