Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heven Is A Place On Earth

FriendShips and Fights

by sliz94 0 reviews

Gerard finds out why Steph was sick (:O) and later Steph tells him she hates herself GOSH that summary sucked xD PLEASEE review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 627 words

0Unrated
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day we where all sitting at the table I felt scared man you wouldn't belive it.
So we all came up with that they will ask me five questions each so 25 all together.
For Ray, Bob, Frank and Mikey they were easy for Gerard I felt a little uncomfterble.
We all did one on one questions so any way we did was more questions then they were suppost to but I didn't mind.
"Ok my last question are you a virgin?" asked Frank trying to keep a sirious look on his face and I couldn't help it I just started laughing then Frank started laughing as well.
"Yeah I am" I said.

Laster on all they guys when out but Gerard and I stayed back and started talking.
"Did you used to have a boyfriend?" Gerard asked.
"Yeah but I broke it off and he got pissed and did stuff"
"Ok second question if I don't mind asking what did he do?"
"well all he did was hit me that's all" I said.
"Do you live with both of your parents?"
"No I live with my mom my dad died in a hit and run crash" I said.
"I'm sorry" Gerard said.

"Its not your fault im the trashy kid that no one cares about" I said.
"Hey that's not true" Gerard said.
"Well if we had it your way I would be home about now" that is when I started yelling.
"I didn't mean that and if you didn't keep on asking questions I wouldn't have said that" Gerard yelled back.
"Are you ok you seem upset that's all I fucken asked!" I screamed then ran into the bathroom.
I didn't see Gerard but I stuck my fingers down my throught but Gerard stopped me.

"What are you doing" he yelled.
"This the only fucken way I can make myself feel much better" I yelled back.
Gerard pulled me away from trying to spew and we sat down.
"we'll tell the guys tonight why you've been sick and I'll help you feel much better bout yourself" Gerard said quietly.
"I might sound mean to you but I recon you are beautiful and intaligent and cute don't let me make you feel like crap" Gerard said.
I started crying Gerard gave me a hug and it felt soo good as soon as he hugs me the guys come back.

"Aww you guys made up" Ray said smiling.
"Yep and I have to tell you guys something" I said.
So we all sat down and Gerard and I told them about me making myself sick.
"ever since my boyfriend started hitting me and my dad died I couldn't stop" I said.
Then I stood up "where you going?" Bob asked.
"Don't you guys think im like the other girls? Im gonna pack and leave so you don't get all this on your sholders" I said.
"NOOOO we don't think that your like the other girls they were really snobby please don't go" Frank said.
"But what happens if I really want to through up?" I asked.
"We'll help..like what I said...But this time I promise you I will help you in every way" Gerard said.
I smiled then we all went out brought ice cream and lollies (Frank and I's idea) and we started watching the Saw movies since Frank and I were hyped we laughed heaps.
Then we all stayed up till 5:00am untill Gerard and Bob snapped and screamed at us to go to sleep so I cuddled up to Gerard and kissed him on the cheek.
And Gerard put his arms around me in a friendly was so I felt safe.

Thats when I knew I had a crush on Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story