Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Lonely wishes

13

by fihsh 0 reviews

same... only a few chapters to go! (I promise)

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Die, Shinya - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 752 words

0Unrated
Ahh... the way I have it planned out... I think 2 chapters more at the most. I think.
Anyway. Thanks for the review that I got ;D I really appreciate it!

---

After an hour, everything was made, and I moved my chair closer to where Die would be sitting.
I sighed and went to wash my hands. Die was stretched out on the couch, watching some comedy show.
I walked over to him and looked over the back of the couch. "Dinner's ready," I smiled at him.
He sat up and followed me to the table. I smiled at him as I sat down. His eyes widened slightly, "This looks really good."
"I hope it tastes good too," I smiled and curled my leg up on the chair, getting some food for myself.
I watched as he took a bite and I blushed very softly as he looked over at me.
"Any good?" I asked.
He nodded, "Yeah, it's really good."
"I have some ice cream for dessert too, if you'd like some."
"Sounds good," He smiled.
We had dessert just after dinner and I got some ice cream for Die. I set the chocolate syrup out in front of him and smiled widely.
"...Shinya..." I saw him look over at me, a wide smile on his face.
He picked up the bottle and poured it over his ice cream. He took a bite and turned to me, "This is your favorite, isn't it?"
"What...?"
"Ice cream, I mean," He laughed.
"Oh," I nodded, "Yeah, It's one of the few things I really will eat!"
He reached over and rubbed my back, "Well, you need to eat anyway. You're so skinny."
I smiled at him and turned back to my dessert.

When we finished, I glanced up at the clock and noticed it had somehow gotten quite late. "We should go to bed," I said as I turned to Die. "Do you want to sleep out here or in my room?"
"Ah... I really don't want to sleep alone, so it's alright if I sleep with you, right?"
I nodded, "Of course it is," I stood up and helped him up, "I could understand why you wouldn't want to be alone."
He looked down slightly and I took his hand, pulling him slightly towards the bedroom.
We sat down on the bed and Die sighed softly. He pulled his shirt over his head and quickly abandoned his jeans on the floor.
I looked over at him and began softly, "How are you feeling about... everything anyway?"
He looked down and took a deep breath, "I'm just... I don't know. It's really tough to think I've been with her so long," He paused and clenched the blankets in his hands, "I didn't think I'd ever lose her." His voice broke slightly.
I stared at him softly, feeling bad for him. "But it's not your fault," I said gently, putting a hand on his leg.
"Yes it is," He said almost angrily. "If I would've just said yes, I would be in bed with her tonight."
"You shouldn't have to buy her off just so she can stay with you. I saw exactly what happened, Die. None of what happened was your fault, at all."
He leaned forward and again and hugged me tightly, "Thank you, Shinya."
"You know you can talk to me about anything," I almost whispered to him.
He nodded and choked slightly, "Yeah, I know."
"Well, I hope I helped a little bit today?"
"Yes," he held me tighter, "You helped me get my mind off everything, thank you so much."
"Even if I did try to kill myself."
"Yes, but I'm glad that you didn't. I'd miss you way too much."
"Die..."
"Yeah?" He asked, letting go of me slightly.
"I love you," I buried my face in his shoulder again.
He rubbed my back softly, "I know."
I straightened up and look right into his eyes for a moment before looking away. "I guess we should go to sleep." I stood, "I have to change though."
I went to the bathroom and quickly changed into a sleep shirt and long pants. I lay down on the bed and stared at him for a moment. After a slightly awkward moment of neither of us speaking, I turned over and curled up, closing my eyes.
"Shinya... I'm sorry," He said softly.
I nodded and scooted back closer to him. He rested his head against my back and I soon fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story