Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Best Kept Disaster

Party Hardy!

by hotty7791 3 reviews

How do you go from wanting to be an engineer to being the lead singer of a band? Two words for you. Careers Class. That class scared the living shit out of me. I went from having everything planned...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 1676 words

0Unrated
"Oh My God. Someone pinch me. I must be dreaming." Alex said.

"Well if you're dreaming then I am having the same dream you are which would be cool because I didn't know that was possible." Miranda replied.

"Ow!"

"Hey you said pinch me!" Daryan defended.

"I didn't mean for you to actually pinch me.!"

"Guys, can we not act like we're five please!" I said to stop their bickering.

"Yes mom." Daryan sulked.

"You fruitcake! Don't call me mom."

It was in the middle of our bantering when I felt eyes on me. Breaking off from the conversation, I turned around and spotted Frank Iero and Pete Wentz looking at us from across the room." Who ever thought we would get ogled by Pete Wentz and Frank Iero oh wait" I said as I began to notice more eyes on us." or Brendon Urie... Wow. This is weird. It should be interesting being the only girls here." I smirked and gave all the guys a little wave. They all quickly looked away when they noticed me except for Frank and Pete who just waved and made their way over to us.

"Why hello ladies how are you doing this fine evening?" came Franks voice as he looked us all up and down.

Laughing Alex replied "Much better now that someone has actually decided to talk to us rather than stare at us like were in a Zoo. I'm not really a fan of the whole fishbowl syndrome" She made a face.

"Yeah well, were so used to just having guys on the tour we almost forget out manners around ladies, especially pretty ones like all of you" Pete said winking at Daryan. She blushed in response.

"Do you have names or are we going to have to get creative and make some for you?" Frank asked.

"Umm no thanks" I laughed. "I'm Lindsey, that is Daryan Miranda and Alex. We are Best Kept Disaster." I said with a smile.

"Hey Lindsey!" I heard my name called over the music. Looking around I spotted Gerard making him way over to our little group. "Hello girls, and little boys" Gerard said with a smirk when he noticed Pete and Frank standing with us.

"Oh shut up you little fucker "Pete said jokingly." How do you know the girls already when we just met them?"

"Oh, well Lindsey here yelled at me this morning" As he said this he slung his arm and pulled me into a half hug. I blushed but I wasn't sure whether it was because I was so close to Gerard or remembering the embarrassing incident this morning "And then I had to show then where the registration desk was" He finished.

"Oh, so she's a little firecracker now is she?" Pete Leered at me.

"Ha, only when I'm deprived of coffee" I replied with a smirk

"Oh no. Now there's two of them!" Moaned Frank. "I thought it was bad with Gee!" Everyone laughed.

"Well I see you've met Frank and Pete. Did you want to come with me and meet some more people?" Gerard asked all of us.

"Umm sure let's go" Miranda said. "Are you guys coming with us" She motioned towards Frank and Pete.

"Yeah, we'll come. You guys are so much cooler than everyone else at this party." Frank said with a smirk.

"Alright let's go then" Gerard said as he grabbed my hand and led us around the party introducing us to various bands. The whole time never once letting go of my hand, which was something Alex immediately noticed. I was sure to get grilled as soon as she had me alone.

After most of the introduction were made we had made ourselves a little group that was the four of us, all of My Chemical Romance, Pete and Patrick from Fall Out Boy, Brendon and Ryan from Panic! At the Disco among others.

Noticing my water bottle was almost empty I got up and announced that I was going to get some more water.

"I'll come with you. I need a refill too. Anyone else want anything?" A chorus of yes's and no's reached our ears. Laughing he replied, "Alright we'll be back"

Taking my hand once again, he led me over to the coolers where we proceeded to get all the drinks everyone wanted.

"So how do you like the guys so far?" Gerard asked me.

"They're all a lot of fun. I think we're going to like it here with you guys." I replied with a smile.

"So I don't know anything about you other than your name and that you're the singer and guitar player in your band. What else is there to Lindsey League?" He said using a bottle of water as a microphone.

"Umm I'm turning 19 in a week and a half. On the seventh actually. 07/07/07. Umm, my parents divorced when I was seven and I moved to a small town just outside of Windsor. I don't know, I'm addicted to coffee and I love reading and horror books. I'm pretty uninteresting I guess." I said with a shy laugh. "What about you. What makes Gerard Way tick?" I shot back at him.

He laughed. "Well, I'm 27, I love reading too, and umm I love reading comic books and watching horror movies. Actually the whole band does. We should all get together and have a movie night on one of our busses."

"Yeah that would be awesome except your going to have to convince Daryan to come. She is terrified of horror movies. We always make fun of her for it." I finished with a fond smile when she began to think about her friends.

"They really mean a lot to you don't they?"

"Yeah, they really do. Whenever the fights between my brother and my mom would get to bad they're what kept me going and when my parents were still fighting after 10 years of being divorced it was them I turned to. I don't know what I would have done without them all these years. We've been friends since we were 11."

Gerard squeezed my hand. "I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about my band. A couple of years ago when I had my drinking problem and was taking meds heavily they're who helped me through that. I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for them." He trailed off as he remembered his past. "You know you're very mature for your age. You don't act or look 19."

"When my parents split that was pretty well the end of me being a kid. I felt I had to act older than I was so I wouldn't stress my mom or my dad out. That is why I love my friends so much. When I'm with them I can act like I'm five and I feel like it's okay to do that." As I said that, I got an idea. I reached behind me into the cooler while Gerard was talking about pranks him and the others had done and grabbed a couple ice cubes.

"Oh well that's nice" I said when Gerard had finished the story of how they had woken up Frank one morning with a bucket of cold water.

"Wha...! AH! That's cold!" He said suddenly as I stuffed an ice cube down his shirt. Then he got a mischievous look on his face. Recognizing the look, I began to back away when he grabbed his own ice cube and started to run away when he lunged for me. I ran all the way back to the group and jumped behind Brendon.

"Help me! Gee's after me!" I yelled.

"I'll save you fair maiden!" I heard Frank yell as he was leaping through the air and landed on me pinning me to the ground as Gerard came running up to the group with a whole handful of ice, which he proceeded to shove down my shirt.

"OH! That is so cold!" Finally pushing Frank off me, I looked up to see a smirking Pete and Daryan. Putting in my most innocent face, I walked towards them while hiding the ice cubes in my hands. When I got close enough to them, I shoved them down their shirts as well causing them to yell. This had a snowball effect on the group and soon it was an all out ice war.

It was PATD and Best Kept Disaster against FOB and MCR. After about an hour, everyone collapsed around the fire with exhaustion.

"Oh we totally won." Brendon said to me. I nodded in agreement, as we linked arms. At that, I saw an odd look that I couldn't place pass over Gerard's face.

"No you didn't you cheated!" Pete pouted and then Frank joined in. Standing up I made my way over to the only couch, sat beside Gerard, rested my head on his shoulder, and yawned. My yawning was contagious as soon everyone had said their good nights along with various "nice to meet you" comments were made to us girls. Soon it was just MCR and us.

"I suppose even we should go to bed now" Daryan commented. "We have our first show tomorrow."

"Mmhmm" I mumbled as Gerard shook me awake with a tender look on his face. "Yeah, I guess we'll see you guys tomorrow then" I said as I got up off the couch. We all got up and gave each other hugs. I hugged Gee last. "Thanks for being my human pillow I whispered to him as I hugged him. He smelled of cologne and cigarettes. "Any time Linds. See you in the morning" He said as he kissed my cheek and walked of to his own bus with the rest of them band. Thankfully, they were too tired to question me about Gerard tonight as we made our way to our bus and collapsed in our bunks without even changing out of our clothes.


NO MORE UPDATES UNTIL I GET SOME REVIEW!!! I MEAN IT! lol
Sign up to rate and review this story