Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This May Call For A Proper Introduction

Five

by ryanrossISsove 5 reviews

Brendon(in Amanda's body.) decides to call up Ryan.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 693 words

1Exciting
Brendon's POV-(Amanda's body.)

School was FINNALY over. What a nightmare. I got yelled at by different teachers for not having homework assignments, and so many people came up to me blabbing about nothing.

As soon as the bell rang, I ran out of my classroom, to her locker, (which I had shoved a pencil in to keep from closing) grabbed my bag, and ran for the door.

"Amanda!" I heard. I looked back.

I rolled my eyes when Katie came running.

"So I'll call you tonight to discus my party, alright?" she said.

I nodded.

"Sure thing." I said, running off, afterward.

As I stepped on the bus, I saw Eric had beat me, and was waving at me, to come over.

I rolled my eyes, and sat elsewhere.

"Amanda? What the fuck?" I heard him scream.

"Fuck you." I mouthed back.

He gasped, and his eyebrows raised.

"What did I do?" he asked. I ignored him. He annoys me, times a million.

"Amanda, please!" he screamed, again.

I looked forward, and hummed to myself.

"Amanda!!!" he screamed again.

"Shut the FUCK up!" some kid yelled at him. I smiled, satisfied at myself, and looked forward until the bus pulled up at Amanda's home. I went inside, Tim following behind, and saw the middle aged woman who had woken me this morning standing over some dishes.

"How was school?" she asked.

"Fine." Tim said.

"Amanda?" she asked.

"Hm?" I said.

"School?" she asked.

"Uh, it was fine." I said, heading off into where I had woken up.

I sat on the bed, and looked around. This weekend, I'd go find the crazy ass lady, and try to convert the spell.

I could drive, I'm all set.

I looked in the corner, there, she had four guitars against the wall, a Gibson, a Washburn, and two acoustics. I smiled, and took one of the acoustics in my hand.

I strummed a few cords, then I broke out into playing "I Write Sins." acoustically.

"I never knew you could play that one." I heard. I turned around, and saw the middle aged lady there, again. I assumed it was Amanda's mother.

I nodded. "Yeah, I can." I said.

"Is that the one by Ryan's band?" she asked.

I nodded. "Ryan Ross." I sighed, looking up. She rolled her eyes, and smiled. "He's such a girl." she said, looking at a picture of him on her wall, and chuckling.

"No he's not!" I said.

She giggled and walked out.

I put the guitar down, sighed, and laid back on her comfortable bed.

"This sucks." I muttered.

Then, I got an idea, I only needed to here his voice, I missed it. I took the cell phone that I found on the nightstand, that I assumed to be Amanda's, and dialed his number.

Ring.
"Come on, pick up, Ry." I muttered, impatiently.

"Hello?" I heard.

"Ryan! It's me, Brendon." I said.

He paused for a moment, then chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"Okay, what's your name, and what site on the internet did you find my number?" he said, annoyance in his tone.

"No! Ryan seriously, you have to believe me." I said.

"Nice try, am I the subject of laughing at your sleep over party tonight?" he said, chuckling again.

"Ryan seriously! Ask me anything!" I said.

"Alright, but only because you must be some kind of stalker to have obtained this. Ready?" he said.

"Yeah, shoot." I said, eagerly.

"What does Jon say gives you STD's?" he asked.

"Slurping my soup." I said.

He paused again, and gulped.

"I need to go, please don't call me again." he said.

"No! Ryan Wa-"

Click

I shut the phone hard, and slammed it on the table.

"Shit!" I said, turning, and burring my face into the pillow.

Hey guys, thanks for all the updates already. I'm glad you all like it. I love writing it. Anyway, sorry for the causal kind of long wait, but that's just me being lazy. Don't be afraid to pester me if I'm taking to long. Reviews also give me a reason to write, so make damn sure you do that, too.
Sign up to rate and review this story