Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This May Call For A Proper Introduction

Six

by ryanrossISsove 5 reviews

keltie, AHHHHH

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 1177 words

0Unrated
Amanda's POV-(Brendon's body)

The door opened, and a crying Keltie Colleen, Ryan's girlfriend, stood in the frame. My eyes widened. I had hated this girl for months now, she was always the one I prayed would die in a fire before I went to sleep.

She looked up.

"Brendon, I just broke up with Ryan, and he's upset, he yelled." she sobbed.

I couldn't help but smirk. YES! But, why was the little bitch here? I had to act the part.

"Aw, come sit, tell me what happened?" I said, patting the seat next to me, and trying not to strangle her as I slung my arm around her.

"I told him the truth that I had been holding in for so long, I told him I didn't love him anymore, I told him I was in love with another man." she said, wiping her fake tears, and looking at me with a straight face.

I gasped a little, poor Ryan!

"Who is it?" I asked.

She smiled, and then, all of a sudden, she started to attack me with her lips, just kissing, kissing, kissing.

I quickly pushed her off, and onto the floor with tremendous force. EW!? A girl, was just all over me. I honestly wanted to throw up. I actually even gagged.

She gasped, when she hit the floor, hard.

"What the FUCK was that?!" I screamed, trembling.

In all my years on this earth, I had never been attacked by a woman like that. It was even worse that it was the one person on this earth I hate, ever so much.

"Brendon! Come on! I know you must like me, a little. I see the way you look at me whenever I'm kissing Ryan, I know that when you see me kissing Ryan, you have a very noticeable look of jealousy on your smug little face, and it can't be for Ryan." she hissed, getting up, and dusting herself off.

I went to say something, but threw up a little in my mouth, gagged, and went to go say it again.

"Could you at LEAST warn me next time your going to attack me like that? Do you know how utterly disgusted I am, right now?" I said, straight up being myself, no acting included.

She gasped with disgust, wound up, and slapped me across the face.

I held my cheek, and looked up at her with utter hatred. Oh how I wanted to pound her face in at this very moment, oh how I wanted to be a girl, so I could have, just for a moment.

"Leave, Keltie. I'd never do that to my best friend, you've got me all wrong." I said, looking down.

"But I love you, Brendon." she said, quietly.

Bi polar, much? Jesus, bitch.

"Well, I don't have those feelings back, now please, leave." I said, pointing to the door.

She started crying, and ran out of my room, slamming the door shut.

I just starred at the ground. I was horrified. My eyes were shot open, and my skin still trembled. Suddenly, Brendon's cell phone rang.

I picked it up, cautiously.
"H-hello?" I asked.

"Brendon, that stupid bitch Keltie broke up with me, she said she likes someone else!" Ryan's voice shot out.

"YEAH? Well, I just had her in my room, trying to RAPE me, and I pushed her off, as quick as I could, and threw her out, oh Ryan...it was so horrible." I said, my voice shaky.

"What?! IT WAS YOU? I'm so sorry, Bren. I know you never liked her..." he said.

"Well yeah, I don't know where the hell she got the impression that I did." I said.

"I'm so sorry, Brendon. It's my fault, I shouldn't have drove her out. Are you feeling any better?" he asked.

"No, not really much now. I feel like I'm going to vomit." I said.

"Want some help around the house for tonight? I've got nothing else to do." he said.

"Sure, that would be beyond great." I said, feeling relief that I'd have Ryan all to myself, or so, Brendon's self, soon.

Soon, we hung up, Ryan said he'd be over soon, and I laid down on the comfortable bed, and then, shut my eyes, which were heavy, and stingy.

"Bren?" I heard someone whisper about twenty minutes later.

I moaned, and tossed a little.

"Brendon? Are you alright?" the angelic voice asked, again.

I opened my eyes a little, and saw Ryan starring down at me, he had on a black tee shirt, and orange track shorts, with ankle socks. I had honestly never seen this side of Ryan, the comfortably dressed kind.

"Hey Ry." I said, with a drowsy smile.

He smirked, and looked at my loser face.

"Hi." he said.

I sat up.

"So, I brought some movies, we could watch these, or we could just sleep, it's your choice." he said.

"I wanna watch movies, what'd you bring?" I asked.

"Oh, Moulin Rouge, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Pretty In Pink..." he said, holding up the three DVD cases he held.

"Great movies, let's watch em' all." I said, getting to my feet.

He nodded his head, and we both walked down into the living room, and he popped in Moulin Rouge.

He sat on the couch, and I sat next to him.

"Thanks Ryan." I told him, as I got comfortable.

He looked at me, and smiled. "Anything for my best friend." he told me. I smiled back.

When the movie started up, Ryan got ancy.

"Ahh, I fucking love this movie." he said. I chuckled. "I can tell." I said.

"What, just cause I wear roses on my vests? Is that it, Brendon?" he asked, sarcasm in his tone.

"I was actually thinking of burning that hideous piece of clothing behind your back." I said, even more sarcastically. In reality, in my world, Amanda LOVES Ryan's rose vest.

He gasped, upon hearing this.

"You wouldn't?" he said, horrified.

I nodded, deviously. "Watch me." I said, showing him a toothy grin.

"You do it, and every piano you ever owned will meet up with the axe I have in my tool shed." he said.

I decided to take a chance. There was no way in hell this kid for real had a tool shed.

"Ryan, you don't have a tool shed." I said.

He smiled.

"But I could get one." he said, with a devilish grin on his face.

Yes, score for Amanda. Scorrre.

After a while of watching the fantastic movie, my eyelids once again grew heavy, it was 4:00am in Massachusetts, and only 2:00AM here.
I yawned, and Ryan looked over at me.

"Are you tired?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Wicked." I said, yawning again.

"Well, movies almost over, try and watch the end, it's great." he said, like I haven't seen it before.

Soon, I just couldn't handle it anymore, and I put my heavy head, on the nearest head rest, which just so happened to be Ryan's shoulder, and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story