Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This May Call For A Proper Introduction

Seven

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

I'm sick.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-21 - 677 words

1Exciting
Amanda's POV, Brendon's BODY-

"Brendon, wake up." I heard, yet again whispered in my ears. I opened my eyes, and saw that I was now in Brendon's bed, and Ryan was standing over me, still in his comfort attire, holding a wet, cold looking rag in his hands.

"Wha?" I asked, still sleepy. Suddenly, I felt my head throb, and put my hand on my forehead.

"Your burning up, I moved you to your bed, want this on your forehead?" he asked.

I looked up at him.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Like, four. I woke up due to the heat you were giving off, your running a fever." he said, placing the cold cloth carefully on my head.

"Thanks Ry." I said. I must be sick because of the climate change, so quick.

He ran his fingers through my hair, and sat on the edge of Brendon's bed.

"You look so pale." he said, shaking his head.

"Paler then Audrey Kitching?" I asked, weakly.

He nodded. "Yeah, paler then her." he said, keeping his fingers going through my hair.

"Your sweaty, too." he said, almost to himself.

"I feel like shit." I said, quietly.

"Shh, just rest, Brenny." he said, calmly. "I-I-do you have a bucket?" I asked.

"Uh, why?" he asked.

"I'm going to puke..." I said, bluntly, holding my hand over my mouth, and gagging. Ryan jumped up, and ran to get a waste basket, then set it in front of my head. I stuck my head in it, deep, and threw my stomach contents into the basket, from my mouth.

I coughed after it was gone, and looked up.

"Uh..." I moaned, laying back down.

Ryan put the waste basket aside, and sat on the edge of my bed again.

"Oh Brendon..." Ryan sighed, as I moaned against the pillow.

"Just kill me, Ryan." I whined.

"You know I can't do that, Brenny." He said, calmly.

"If you were my best friend, you'd kill me, please." I said. I'm horrible at being sick, I'm just plain bad.

"Brendon, try to sleep..." he said, just stroking me.

"How am I suppose to sleep feeling like this?" I asked.

"Want some pain killers?" he asked.

I nodded, vigorously.

"That'd-be...nice." I moaned. He jumped off, and soon came back with a bottle of Advil. I quickly took the bottle, and unscrewed the cap, ready to dump the entire bottle in.

Ryan suddenly ripped the bottle from my grasp.

"Are you trying to KILL yourself? Good lord, Bren!" he said, taking two pills out, and screwing the cap back on.

"Precisely." I said, taking and swallowing the pills given to me.

I laid back down.

"Sing to me." I asked.

"What? Me?" he asked.

"Your voice melts my heart completely. I love it, sing to me." I asked, again.

"Brendon, you know I completely suck eggs." he said.

I chuckled a little bit, weakly. Who says that?

"I love it, sing." I asked, again.

"What?" He asked.

"Sing me Karma Police." I said. He sighed. "Alright..." he said, he sighed again, and then started singing.

"Karma police, arrest this man, he talks in math, buzzes like a fridge, he's like a detuned radio..."

He sang like a little angel, in my real life, Ryan's voice makes my heart melt, and my mind fill with explosions.
I slowly started to droze off....

"This is what they'll get, when you mess with us...Karma police, I've given all I can, it's not enough but, I've given all I can...

I closed my eyes, and smiled, as I fell down to his gorgeous voice...

And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself. And for a minute there, I lost my self, I lost myself. Well, I'm afraid that I, I lost myself, I lost myself....

Hey guys, not a bunch of time, expect more tomorrow. Sorry if any Karma Police (By Radiohead, one of the Panic summer/fall tour covers) lyrics are wrong, that was off pure memory, and stuff. You know, the DVD helps.
Sign up to rate and review this story