Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

And They Call It A Date

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

anotha Patty Chapter (sorta)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 509 words - Complete

0Unrated
After 5 minutes of soup making, Patrick went back into the other room with bowl and set it on the coffee table in front of the couch. He also picked up all of the used tissues and threw them in the trash.

"Here ya go Pete." He handed him the spoon.

"Tanks buddie. Sow, what's her name?" Pete asked as he shoved the spoon into his mouth.

Patrick sat down at the other end of the couch and smiled. "Joy. She seems really nice and we have alot in common."

"Phew, that's good. You can tell alot about a person by their name."

"Really? Like what?" Patrick asked.

"Ok, say like, the name Joy, it's nice, it's pretty, it's cute. So, that means she's gonna be pretty and nice and cute. On the other hand, take the name Candycane and you've got yourself a striper."

Patrick laughed. "Ha ha, well yeah. I'm sure anyone with the name candycane is gonna be a striper."

"I'm just saying dude, she has a nice name so she's not gonna be a coniving bitch who rips your heart out and stomps on it just to watch it bleed and then burst into a bagillion pieces."

Patrick stared blankly at his friend. He knew exsactly who he was reffering to. "You havn't heard from her lately have you?"

Pete sighed. "Not since the party, no. I think it's better if i don't see her. I mean, he hurts me to see her, hear her, talk to her, think of her, anything. It hurts to much."

"I'm sorry Pete." Patrick mumbled.

Pete shrugged his shoulders. "Shit happends."

"Hey, where are Andy and Joe?" Patrick looked around the room.

"Oh them, they went to KB Toys. I don't know, i think Joe said something about Starwars action figures."

Patrick rolled his eyes. "Oh. Hey, do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure."

Patrick got up and put in an Indiana Jones movie.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the movie was over, Pete had fallen asleep on the couch. Patrick covered him with a blanket and turned off the TV and DVD player.
After debating weather to call her or not, he went into the kitchen and picked up the phone.

The phone rang twice before someone answered.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, Joy? This is Patrick, from the grochry store."

"Oh hey Patrick. How are you?" She said quietly.

"I'm fine. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to lunch tomorrow."

"That would be great. I'd love that."

"Ok, pick you up at seven?"

"Uh, can i pick you up instead?"

"Oh ok, sure."

"Ok good. I have to go but i'll call you later and you can tell me the adress."

click

"Hello?" He spoke into the phone, but got no reply.

Patrick shrugged his shoulders and walked back into the livingroom. He was going on a date.

Thank you new reviewer PeterPandaComplex. welcome to the family. lol.
Oh yeah, and thanks to everyone else. Its gonna get real good pretty soon, so stick around to have your minds blown.
Sign up to rate and review this story