Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll Drown Ourselves In Misery Tonight.

&well i cant explain what happened to my face late last night

by WynonaKing90 1 review

sorry its so short D: more comming soon xoxo =).

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 357 words

0Unrated
a/n- thankyou all for the revies. i love you guys ^^.
here is the next chapter. sorry its so short...more comming soon =D.


The next morning, our car was parked out in an empty feild. We didn't have much money, and the money we did have was used on gas, so we really couldn't afford a place to stay for a night. Not only that, but the fear of getting caught was overwhelming. As i woke up in the cramped car, i looked over expecting to see Gerard's sleeping face. I didn't, and started to freak out.
'Shit,' i mummbled, getting out of the car. 'where the fuck is he??' As i stepped outside, i observed
the morning was pretty damp and the clouds were pretty gray. This was the kind of weather that caused mindblowing headaches. i moaned as i felt one comming on.
'Gerard!' i called, looking over the empty field. About 50 yards off, i saw a billboard for a taco bell. That was seriously it.
I was thinking about going out to look for him, but then thought it would be better if i stayed incase he came back.
Six hours later, he stilled hadn't showed and i was fuckin panicing.
What if they caught him??
/what if gerard is in fuckin jail??!!/
I stepped outside of the car, dehydrated, hungry, and seriously worried, determind to start my search for Gerard.
4 minutes later i was standing next to the 'taco bell' billboard, getting closer to the highway. I could hear the cars in the distance.
'Gerard!!!' i shouted. Next thing i know i hear a moan. I look down on the dew drenched ground, and see Gerard pissed drunk with bloood all over his face. He was laying there like he was dead, wich got me seriously freaked.
'Holy fuck! Gerard!' i shouted, sitting down on the grass to hold him in my arms.
'Im sorry,' he sobbed, burrying his face into my chest. 'Im so sorry'.
'What the fuck happened to your face?' i asked, trying to wipe off the dried blood all over his forehead.
'Im sorry...' was all he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story