Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > AA Boys and Junkie Girls

group theropy

by WynonaKing90 4 reviews

ANNA is a struggling heroine addict who lives with her protective brother. Gerard is a struggling alcoholic in a famous rock band. one day the two meet at a group theropy meeting and fall in love. ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1265 words

2Exciting
A/N- please review =]]] and tell me what you think. i really wanted to make a story with an original story line because all my others are kinda over done. enjoy ^^.

ANNA
im a junkie. junkie junkie junkie...
'Anna! Are you okay? Are you fine?' My brother walked up to me, frantically checking my arms for fresh puncture marks.
'Yeah...just fine,' i snapped, snatching my left arm away from him.
'Damn it!!' he yelled. He violently punched the ceiling with his fist in rage, almost immediatly regretting it.
He mummbled some swears after shaking the pain off of his knuckles.
'Im sorry....' i mummbled. I felt weak but i didn't feel sick anymore.
'Anna...why? We were doing fine. We were going to get through this,' he cried, sitting down next to me on the bed, holding me in his arms.
'I felt so sick. So so sick,' I then sobbed into his chest, bursting out in tears.
'One more day...you would have made it,' he replied, rubbing his hand on my back for comfort.
'I couldn't. Not even for another day. i was throwing up..and..it was gross. all i needed was one more fix,' i replied helplessly.
He frowned, gently withdrawing his arms.
'It's always one more fix with you,'
'Look...i know i have a problem...but all i need is just enough to keep me from getting sick. Thats it. Not even enough to get me high and we could...'
My brother interupted me. 'Thats it. We're getting help,'
He then stood up, quickly digging through my dresser.
'Get out of there!' i yelled, hopping from the bed to stop him. Before i could get to him, he grabbed all my needles, quickly flushing them down the nearest toilet.
'fuck you!!!' i yelled, sobbing as i watched my needles go down.
'I did it for your own good,' he replied sternly, aggressivly pulling me from the bathroom back to my room.
'fucker! shit head. FUCK YOU!!!' i yelled, i was so angry i couldn't even think. all i could process was that my 'medicine' was gone and i was going to get very sick very soon.
'Im calling the hospital tonight. i thought i could hely you...but...but i can't!!' my brother started crying as he took my slaps and punches.
'FUCK YOU...ASSHOLE. you're a dick. A REAL DICK!' i shouted.
'Anna...listen to me. I love you. I love you so much...but you gotta let me take you to the hospital. Thats the only way i can help you...' i watched as his tears fell, and stopped yelling at him just for a moment to listen. All of a sudden it got real quite. I saw the bruises i caused on his arm. i actually HURT my brother while he was trying to help me get through this. i felt like shit. thats when i decided to go to the hospital....and get help.


GERARD
'Hello, Mr. Way. You may sit down if you wish,' Gwen said, grinning up at me.
I hesitated for a moment, sitting down in one of the chairs. There was a long akward pause.
'You're early,' she remarked, looking at me through her big brown ugly glasses.
I nodded slowly as to say 'ya think??'.
'Awful quite...are we not?'
The sound of that women's voice made me cringe. EVERYTHING about that woman annoyed the living shit outta me. The way her gray and white hair seemed to not want to mix and the way her front tooth kinda went out made me so angry. I know, weird.
'Yeah. im early. Problem?' i asked, coldly. Gwen shook her head.
'I'm just suprised, that's all. Usually you're running a bit late,' she then smiled as if nothing was wrong. I rolled my eyes. All of a sudden, two people walked into the room.
'Hi. We're here for the group session,' the man said, taking the hand of the girl who was with him.
'You're in the right place,' Gwen smiled.
'It seems we are running a bit early...' the man remarked, looking around the room.
'Thats fine! I should probably tell you what this is about before she starts,' Gwen said cheerfully, getting up from her chair to shake the man's hand.
'Im Gwen...and you must be John and Anna,'
The girl nodded. I could tell she was nervous. Just like the first time i was here.
'You new?' i asked her, giving her a smile.
She nodded.
John and Gwen then walked off to the far end of the room to discuss the "idea" of group therepy. Basically, its a bunch of alcoholics and junkies getting together to discuss their "problems". Honestly, i think all of it is a load of shit, and it really hasn't helped me one bit, but by law i had to come.
'Well...im Gerard and im an alcoholic. What are you...' i looked down at her blistered arms. '...ah...Heroine,' I chuckled.
'Thats some hardcore shit'.
she glarred at me and and sat at the other end of the circle. While we waited for the other screwed up freaks to show, i saw her glance in my direction every couple minutes. It was getting pretty weird.
'Problem??' i asked her.
'Gee...be nice. She's new,' Gwen said, stopping her convo with John. As soon as she went back to talking...i gave Gwen the finger.
i know. im immature, but im 25. Give me a break. thats still pretty young.
I heard Anna chuckle at the other end.
'Yes?' i asked her.
'I saw you give her the finger,'
'So fucking what?' i asked.
She laughed.
'Nothing,'
'Is that your boyfriend over there,' i asked as i pointed to john.
'No. He's my brother,' Anna answered.
Later when the other alcholics/junkies showed up...we all had to stand up and introduce ourselves because we had a new member...anna.
Anna went first because no one knew her.
'Hi...' she said shyly. 'Im Anna Rae....i dunno what else to say.' anna confessed.
'Just say a little about yourself and what your problem is,' Gwen said reassuringly.
'Well...my name is Anna Rae and im 19 years old. I currently live with my brother and am struggling from a...heroine addiction,' she then quickly sat down, embarrassed. Everyone looked suprised. not everyone admitts they have a problem the first day.
'Thankyou, dear.' Gwen smiled at anna and picked me to introdice myself next.
'My name is Gerard Way. I am 22 years old and i am in a band called my chemical romance. i am a struggling alcholic,' i then sat back down in my seet.
'I thought you were 25 years young...Gerard,' Gwen said as she gave me a curious look.
'Oh yeah...25,' i said reluctantly. i then glarred at Gwen.
'We are too young to be lying about our age, gerard.' gwen replied, before moving on to the next person. SHIT. i dunno why i decided to lie about my age. i mean...at the last second, i just decided to be...younger. I then looked over at Anna. haha. now i knew why. anna was 19 and i was 25. I though if i lied about my age, i might have a chance with her, but i was too old and neither of us were in a position for romance. According to Gwen...people with "problems" shouldn't get romantically involoved because it makes us more vunerable. I decided to shove Gwen's advice to the curb when anna crossed her legs, revealing her black thong.
Sign up to rate and review this story