Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

NINE.

by aznfoblover 1 review

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 549 words

0Unrated
9.

"Uh," I said eloquently. My father crossed his arms and smirked, as if he was waiting for the really bad explanation that I was sure I would come up with. "Hi Dad. This is Patrick. Patrick, this is my dad," I said somewhat awkwardly. Patrick stepped back and waved a little. I could tell he was bright red. My dad smiled and returned the wave with a little one of his own.

"You know, I really should go," Patrick muttered, looking at the ground. I nodded. "It was...nice to meet you sir," he said to my dad on his way out. I knew as soon as he was out there, he had to be running home.

"So, who was that?" my dad asked. I blushed and looked at the floor, gulping.

"I told you, it was Patrick. He goes to school with me," I said. My dad nodded.

"OK. Night," he said. I could hear the smirk in his voice as he went to his room. My parents' room was on the first floor of the house. I scurried up to my room and shut the door as quickly as possible. I leaned my head on my door once I was inside, and I couldn't help but grin. Patrick was a wonderful kisser.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by something hitting my window. I looked out to see Patrick throwing things at it from his window. I smiled and opened it, leaning out. He leaned out too so that we could whisper to each other.

"That was your dad, huh?" he said. I nodded.

"I'm sorry. He's kinda...freaky," I said back. Patrick smiled.

"Aren't all girls' dads though? Isn't that some kind of tradition? That the dad freaks out the boyfriend?" he asked. I shrugged and sat on my window sill.

"Is that what we are, then?" I asked. Patrick turned red and looked away, mumbling something. "Honey, if you're gonna say something, say it so I can hear and understand it," I said, smiling. He went redder.

"I was just saying that if you wanted to, that's what we could be," he said. I smiled and nodded.

"I'd like that," I replied. He looked at me and smiled. "So we're secret loooovvvvveeerrrsss?" I asked, singing that part of the song. Patrick laughed quietly and nodded.

"Only for now. I just don't want them to maul me for making my move on your first day of school. And I want you to get used to me. Because if we say we're going out, I don't want you to break up with me the next day because you think I'm weird," he said. I laughed.

"Sweetie, you haven't seen anything weird yet. I'm such a freak," I said, chuckling.

"Hey, no one talks about my girlfriend like that," Patrick said, smiling. I laughed harder. He checked the clock. "Shit. I need to get to bed. We have school tomorrow," he said. I nodded and blew him a kiss goodnight. He smiled and we shut our windows.

I turned out the lights and got ready for bed. As I crawled between the sheets, I knew I wouldn't fall asleep for a while.

***
A/N: I've been out of a loop for a while. Here you go. Reviews=updates.
Sign up to rate and review this story