Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

TEN.

by aznfoblover 1 review

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 678 words

0Unrated
10.

As soon as I woke up the next morning, I checked my window. Patrick wasn't in his room. Crap.

I showered and got ready surprisingly quickly and threw on a grey t-shirt with the Cure on it, some dark blue jeans, and my red Converse, grabbed my paint-splattered hoodie and my backpack and ran downstairs. I quickly snatched the toast that was waiting for me and opened the door to run out, running smack-dab into Patrick.

I didn't even pause. "Sorry Patrick, I have to go catch up with you," I said by way of apology and sped off. I heard him laughing behind me, and I realized what I had just said. I stopped, smacked my forehead, and went back to help him up. "I'm so sorry. I just woke up and you weren't there so I thought you might have left without me and I was really starting to worry and--"

Patrick silenced me with a soft kiss. I smiled as we broke apart. "Good morning, Ria," he whispered, leaning his forehead on mine with a smile playing about his lips.

"Morning, Patrick," I whispered back. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him again, more heatedly. He was taken by surprise, but grabbed my waist and kissed back. When we finally pulled away he still held onto my waist, but his eyebrows were raised. I dropped my hands from his neck.

"What was that for? I mean, not that I didn't enjoy it, but why?" he asked. I blushed and looked down.

"Well, I figure since we're supposed to be hiding this, we won't be able to really do that around the guys. So that'll have to last--" I started, but was cut off by Patrick lifting my chin up and kissing me again. I smiled into the kiss and twisted my fingers in his hair.

"Ugh. I'll never be able to last a whole day after that," he moaned. I gave him a small peck and then pulled away.

"We're supposed to get Joa," I reminded him. He groaned again. I smiled and let him put his arm around my waist until we got in sight of Joa's street. We made sure we looked normal and then went on to find a very annoyed Joa turning the street corner towards school. "Joa!" I yelled. She turned around and saw us, then waited impatiently for us to catch up.

"Finally! I waited forever for you guys to show up. What took you so long?" she asked. I shrugged.

"Sorry, I was late getting up this morning. Patrick had to throw a rock or something at my window to wake me up," I said, looking down and trying my hardest to blush.

"She takes forever to wake up. I threw a lot of stuff before she came to open it," he said, trying to sound convincing. Joa laughed.

"The sad part is that I can imagine you throwing like erasers and stuff at her window, Patrick," she said chuckling. He blushed, and I tried not to, remembering last night's events.

We got to the school and Mike attacked us with hugs. "Last night was so fun!" he burst out. Joa and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Patrick had an amused look on his face and Mike was just confused. "What?" he asked. We just shook our heads and headed off to our lockers.

Luckily for me, Patrick's locker was just down the hall from mine, and Joa and Mike were on the other side of the school. As soon as he was done, Patrick came over and, glancing around to make sure no one was watching first, slid his hands around my waist. I smiled and put my arms around his neck, giving him a small peck on the lips. The bell rang and I closed my locker, kissed Patrick again, and sped off to English.

***
A/N: Meh. I love my newest reviewer/fan. Not in a good mood, but in a good enough mood to post this. Review :)
Sign up to rate and review this story