Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

The Heart Braclet

by MyChemPrincess77 1 review

hmm sorry if this is kinda short too...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 432 words

1Moving
I smiled when the bus stopped at the school, wanting to dash out of here and never return. Tracey had been talking to me nonstop since I got on this thing! All she has been saying is about the dance and how she and her friend got into a fight about lip gloss. The rest I just blocked out. Once I saw Mikey turn around. He looked like he wanted to ask me for something. And now he is waiting at his seat until I get off. I wonder what he wants.
"What?" I asked him when I reached his seat.
"Can you pick me up after detention so mom doesn't find out?" he asked quietly.
"Sure," I nodded, not even looking at him. I was focusing through the window, when I thought I saw Siena. I smiled at the thought of officially meeting her.
But wait... I didn't even meet her yet and she found out where I lived. How did she do that?
I quickly threw away those thoughts as I walked towards her. She was talking to Frank, and she smiled when she saw me near. I quickened my pace.
"Hey Gerard," Frank greeted when I finally reached over there. "This is Siena," Frank told me. I nodded my head mindlessly.
"Hi Gerard, nice to meet you," she said. Her words were like a burn through my heart.
"Hey," I stuttered. Frank started grinning. Frank you bastard. Don't tell me this is a setup.
The bell rang, signaling the beginning of torture these people call school. I sighed, feeling my headache return.
"Well, see you later, I guess," Siena said shyly as she waved. I waved back, but my attention stopped at her bracelet.
It was a silver heart in the center of a gold chain. That thick gold chain was cadged in by a thin silver one. It shook back and forth on her tiny wrist until it flung across the pavement. My eyes followed it as it flung in the air, as if everything got paused in slow motion. I dove for it, but it made a light clang just as it reached the ground. I stared down at it, watching it shine in the sun.
I picked it up. It still had her scent on it; which was an indescribable mix of sweet smelling flowers. There was just no name for it. (The sent is actually Nollie, from PacSun... just so you wouldn't think of some gross old lady perfume)
I slipped the bracelet in my pocket, wishing I would never have to give it back.
Sign up to rate and review this story