Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

Buckets hold the truth of tomorrow

by rejected_smurf_god 1 review

This is the first chapter of this story. I just found ficwad was a total betch and like did something with it. Thank god I saved it on Microsoft word. Here it is so don't worry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 1126 words

0Unrated
"Mary Kate I feel so bad." Nadia slurred falling against the wall.

"Why?" I asked going into a fit of drunken giggles. Nadia sat back up with her thick black hair creating a curtain across her face. She bit her lip to hold in a laugh. Moving the hair out of her face she calmed herself down.

"I...ate a raisin!!!" She confessed throwing her hands up in the air fake sobbing. About a second later the two of us were on the floor cracking up shit faced drunk. Damn, we were pretty drunk. Haley was currently out getting us something to eat even though at Mina's party we went through like two whole balls of gummy worms. Man, who knew they could taste so darn good when you're drunk. But then again anything does when you're drunk.

"You know what Nadia?" I said trying to keep from falling over again.

"What?"

"Do you like wanna dance cause like I really need to dance right now." I announced standing up on my feet.

"Oh my gosh I totally need to dance too." Nadia exclaimed jumping to her feet. Grabbing one of my many burnt CDs I popped it into the CD player missing the opening a couple times. The song "Funky Town" came blasting out of the speakers.

"WON'T YOU TAKE ME TO FUNKEY TOOOOOOWN?!!!! WON'T YOU TAKE ME TO FUNKEY TOWN!" We sang, more like screamed, at the top of our lungs dancing around like drunk idiots. That's when I got an idea.

*
"Frank could you remind me again how you forgot your room number right after you just got it?" I asked as we walked down the long hall way trying to locate the correct door that would have Frank's room.

"It was that darn girl at the front desk." He explained.

"You mean her boobs." I interjected. Frank glared in fake anger at me.

"I'm a man I love boobies." He gave me a cheeky smile.

"You're gross."

"Why thank you." He said smiling even wider. I really just wanted to slap the crap out of him but I can't exactly beat him down with security cameras around now can I?

"I've decided this; if we can't find your room then you're sleeping outside." Frank's brown eyes widened in fake fear and he placed his hand over his heart.

"You wouldn't?!"

"Watch me." I whispered under my breath. We continued walking down the hall still trying to find it. I was morely considering the idea of putting him out if we couldn't find it in the next 15 minutes.

"WON'T YOU TAKE ME TO FUNKEY TOOOOWN?!! WON'T YOU TAKE ME TO FUNKEY TOOWN?!!" The two of us stopped walking.

"What the hell was that?" I asked aloud.

"Sounds like a party. We should join em." Frank grinned rubbing his hands together like he was a mad scientist planning his plot to destroy the planet.

"Well, right about now free drinks doesn't sound too bad." Now instead of Frank's room we were now trying to locate where the hell the party was at. Whoever was there sounding pretty drunk meaning we could maybe get some alcohol.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when one of the doors further down the hallway flew open and a very drunk girl fell out laughing like crazy.

"Ohmygodthatwassocool!" She slurred together still laughing. Another girl was laughing too but she must have been inside. Frank and I snickered as a metal bucket rolled up next to her. The girl looked to be mixed with very curly long hair. She was dressed in jeans ripped at the knees with a My Chem T-shirt. Looks like she's a fan. Who I'm guessing was the other girl stepped out in the doorway laughing at her drunken friend.

"Sarah you're so stupid." She was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. She had olive toned skin and mid back length black hair that framed her face. The most beautiful thing about her was her big brown eyes that were just full of life even if they were glazed over with alcohol.

"God damn it Sarah!" Came another voice from the other side of the hall way. A girl with shoulder length blonde hair came walking down with what smelled to be Chinese food in a plastic bag. She seemed to be the only sober one.

"Hey Haley." The one known as Sarah replied picking herself up off the floor.

"Why is there a bucket out here?" She asked picking it up.

"Well, I like put it on and I wanted to see what it would be like if I ran into the wall."

"You're killing brain cells doing that."

"Well that kid in Daddy Day Care did it." She retorted sticking her tongue out at her.

"That kid was like four." She shot back. That's when the beautiful girl noticed Frank and I standing there.

"What's up dudes?"

"Uh, hi, didn't mean to disturb you."

"Nah, it's cool. I would think they would be disturbing you guys instead of you disturbing us."

"They weren't we were just looking for Frank's room cause he forgot what his room number was." I said shooting him another look.

"Did you guys try the front desk?" She asked. Frank pointed a finger at me with a ha! As I began cursing under my breath making the three girls laugh.

"Don't worry, Sarah did that all ready."

"Hey!" Sarah interjected giving her friend a glare.

"My name's Haley and this is Nadia and Sarah drunk but they can be very well behaved when they're sober." Nadia and Sarah both then glared at Haley who merely brushed it off.

"Hey, wait a minute you guys are from My Chemical Romance." Sarah realized with a smile.

"Yeah, I see you're a fan." Frank said pointing to her shirt.

"We all love the band but I love it mostest." Sarah boasted pointing her nose up in the air. Haley smirked doing a Z snap.

"No way Sarah I totally love MCR more."

"Nuh uh."

"Yeah huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Yeah huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Yeah huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Okay enough! You both like the band. Even drunk I can only take so much of these things." Nadia exclaimed stopping their small fight. I laughed. That reminded me of Bob. Never was he one to take shit from people.

"Well we'll be seein you fellas later. They can be mean drunks when they're hungry." Haley said ushering her friends back in the hotel room.

"See ya later then." We both said turning in the direction of the front desk. Frank turned to me when we got out of hearing distance.

"That sure was interesting."


Strangers stealing glances wishing for second chances
Sign up to rate and review this story