Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just know that I will remember you

eight

by MyChemPrincess77 3 reviews

hmm i have this story planned out but im really slow at writing it. sorry!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 613 words

0Unrated
I see you lying next to me;
with words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead


Gerard stood there, slowly swaying back and forth. His soaked hair was still in his face, but I could tell he was staring at something, never taking his vacant eyes off it. He looked like he was about to drop dead. I stroked my hand through is hair.
"Gerard, what happened to you?" I whispered.
He opened his mouth to speak, and then shut it. Tears started all over again when his cold hand touched mine. Then he folded his arms weakly, looked up at the sky and collapsed. I screamed, watching him fall. Everything seemed to be in slow motion.
He just barley saved his head from hitting the floor first with his hand, when letting go of his weight, letting his head slam against the ground.
I whipped out my phone, speed dialing Mikey. He picked up on the first ring.
"Hey." He greeted sounding a little aggravated.
"Mikey, I found Gerard. I am across the street form the old park we use to play in," I said quickly.
"Come over here right now!" I ordered, and then hung up the phone. Luckily, we weren't that far away from the trailer.
I kneeled down next to Gerard, who was passed out cold. I checked his pulse. I could feel the very slow beating against my fingers, but it was barley there. It seemed like hours passed when Mikey finally shown up. He immediately kneeled down next to Gerard.
"Is he okay?" Mikey asked me with worry in his voice.
"I checked his pulse, but I think we should wake him up."
Mikey nodded. "I'll go get my car, and we can drive him home." With that he stood up, brushed his jeans and ran off. Even though he was in ninth grade, he got his permit at fifteen.

Where had you been? I missed you. Come back to me, Gerard. We all need you.

Gerard was still passed out in the backseat; Mikey and I were in the front. He pulled into their garage. Jamie and Dean came running through the door, wanting to know what happened.
"Oh my gosh your band was on the news!" Jamie cried hysterically. "I can't believe I didn't know. I should have known."
"Don't blame yourself, Jamie." Dean confronted.
Mikey and I got out of the car awkwardly, not knowing if we even show him to them.
Before we could decide, Jamie came running up to the backseat of the car, throwing open the door. Mikey invited me inside, leaving privacy for them.
Inside smelt of candles, a sweet vanilla scent. It was so much calmer than the last time I came over. I looked at the pictures as we walked up the stairs, the vision of Gerard passing out playing in my head repeatedly. I turned my head, and my eyes drawn to the TV. Mikey was already watching it.

Today, during the Battle of the Bands, the band Pencey Prep's lead vocalist Gerard Way had a minor fall out. He seemed to be over dosed on drugs-
I couldn't watch it. I turned my head away, not wanting to relive that accident. Mikey flicked off the TV.
"I can't believe it." Mikey said slowly. I nodded, staring blankly at the black screen.
"We should have known, Mikey," I whispered, trying to hold back the new tears.
"Gerard is like a book; torn, burn, fringed and locked tight. No one could have known," Mikey comforted. I dug my shoulder into Mikey's cotton shirt.
"He could have been dead, Mikey."
After that it was silent.
Sign up to rate and review this story