Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

Chapter 8

by disturbedangel6 1 review

after their cafe thing

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 680 words

0Unrated




She's gone. I feel overdramatic but she is gone, I'm just afraid if she will never want to see me again. Maybe she just said it so she can be nice and can get rid of me quickly. She didn't even hug or kiss me. I sighed and walked down the footpath. I passed the car park and saw Mikey's car and he was making out with his girlfriend Alicia. I kept on walking I seriously don't want to disturb them.

"Gerard! Come here!" I sighed, it was Mikey.

I walked to him while slightly smiling.

"Tell me what happened" said Mikey.

I kept smiling, "Lets just say I'm still might be able to see her again"

"Good on ya" he said and hugged me.

I nodded but my smile changed.

"Gerard, what's wrong?" I heard Mikey ask.

"Nothing" I said and walked to the car door.

I saw Mikey follow me, "What is it?" he asked.

He'll think I'm lame. But I just sighed and faced him, "I just..."

He gave me a stern look.

"I'm just afraid...that, I won't see her again" I dropped my head.

"How do you know? You just said that you will see her again"

"Yea, but..." I looked but at him. "What if she changed her mind?
Or... she met another man? Or..."

"Dude... she looks like a sensible girl, and I know a few things about her, so don't worry. It will turn out the way you wanted it to be"

"How do you know that?" I asked give him a suspicious look.

"It's for me to know and you to find out" he crossed his arms
then chuckled. "You know, I was afraid about the very same thing with Alicia too" he said.

I swear he makes me feel like a kid right now. But what could I say? He's more experienced in love than me. "And?" I sighed.

"You're in love"

It was the fist time Mikey has ever said that to me, and it's the first time I felt like this I guess I know what true love is. "I know I am, but is she?" I asked.

"Patience my friend, Patience" he patted my back and proceeded to the other side of the car to get it.

Ok, my dear brother has lost his mind.




**




"Where the hell were you?" asked John who looked like he was fuming steam out of his ears.

I swear I thought he was going to hit me, I was so afraid to say something. "Um... I just went out. Like I told you" I mumbled.

"With who?"

"Gerard and Mikey"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I sighed, "John, you don't have to be over protective of me"

"I do" he said and he put his hand on my shoulder, "Amy, don't
do it again, I don't want you hurt again"

"John, they're just friends"

"I... that dude with the white blonde hair has an eye on you. Just
be careful" he said and walked to the kitchen.

Omg! Gerard! He's talking about Gerard! He... has an eye on me! He likes me! Omg, omg ,omg!!!!! Yay! I felt like jumping around, but I just continued my way to my room. I dropped my bag on my bed and sat down. I felt like calling Gerard but I shouldn't because it will show me desperate. I just wish John would just leave me alone. The time where he said that he didn't want me hurt again. He was talking about Shaun, my ex boyfriend. He kinda did things that just made me more depressed and he insulted Ben Moody my ex lead guitarist. It really did hurt me. There were other things too which I would not want to think about. Anyway let's get back to Gerard. I just could not stop thinking about him and all those little things that he does, it's so cute! I went to sleep that night and I was pretty sure I was dreaming about Gerard.











plz tell me wat u think.

review = love



thank

ily
Sign up to rate and review this story