Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > early sunsets

chapter 9

by patient 2 reviews

chapter 9

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 632 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9

Beep, in the distant, beep, It's getting louder and clearer, beep, nearly in focus. I lifted my sleepy eyelids to see the pure white ceiling. Beep. Beep. Beep. I recognised that sound of the heart monitor. I must be in hospital, Gerard! I looked around widely seeing a stunned cleaner. "Where's Gerard?" I asked her.
"I-I- don't know, let me go and fetch a doctor." She said nervously, scampering off.
I looked in the mirror, my complexion was paler than usual and my hair was darker, I also looked older, a lot older. I had no cuts or bruises? "What the hell is going on?" I muttered to myself. "Miss portman?" I suddenly turned around and looked at the elderly doctor. I nodded silently, "please take a seat something's need explaining to you." I sat on the hospital bed, starting to get worried. "This may come as a shock to you, but you have been in a coma for the last 10 years, we thought...." The rest I didn't hear because I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts, I've lost 10 years of my life, what's happened to the guys and Gerard? They all could have family's now, they will have forgotten me. "And we will inform the young man who has been paying for your care that you have awakened-,"
"What man?" I asked confused, the doctor flipped through some papers when he finally found something.
"A Mr G.way." I sat there stunned, "I will inform him immediately." He said
"No, I will go and see him." The doctor looked slightly shocked
"Very well, there is a trust set up for you about $300 for you to settle with," the doctor said getting my stuff for me. I thanked him stilled shocked and got dressed. I left the hospital that afternoon on the hunt for Gerard. I had found out that he had paid for me to stay in the hospital on the life support machine for the past ten years and that my mum had died in the 9/11 attacks. So much had happened, so much I had missed but the biggest shock had yet to come. I walked down the street near a park in New Jersey, I bought myself a newspaper and some food when I noticed a magazine called kerrange? I picked it up "my chemical romance?" wait that's Guy's band isn't it? "O my son loves that band, he went through a bit of a rough patch but he came out of it and they really helped him" the man said behind the desk.
"Are they any good?" I asked.
"Very, had a big hit a while back. Would you like that magazine?" he asked politely
"O yeah thanks," I said rummaging through my pockets. I paid him and left. Saying bye on my way out of the door. I looked at the magazine and flicked to the page on which it said the interview was on. "HOLY FUCK!" I said loudly at the site of Gerard's face along with the guys. They all looked so different, Mikey doesn't have glasses, bob's lost weight, and frank... possible shrunk? Rays well ray and Gerard was blond! Blond for fuck sake!!!!! People where staring at me now so decided to leave and go and google the band in an internet café. I was mesmerised at their popularity and the amount to crazy teen fans there was. Gerard had stopped drinking, I nearly cried from happiness. I found out that there was a consort at the local arena. So I found some tickets but it was difficult, I needed to see Gerard tonight, it couldn't wait...


Ooh cliff-hanger! Muhahahahaha! I'm evil! And a vampire hmm diff fanfic... u should read it got and A for my English work anyways...
Sign up to rate and review this story