Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > early sunsets

chapter 8 i think

by patient 0 reviews

chapter 8

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 473 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8

I woke up Monday morning early in Gerard's arms, he was so peaceful when he slept, so unlike his usual crazy self. It took all my effort to tear myself away from him to go and have a shower and get ready for school; I didn't want to wake him up so I left him there to sleep. He mentioned about skipping school yesterday so I thought I would leave him to sleep while I went to school. Mikey came out of the house after I got to the end of the drive way "Ash? You wana grab a lift with me and Jessie?" O god... Jessie was Mikey's new fling and she hated me and I hated her.
"Uh... no it's okay I'll walk I need the exercise." I said trying to keep it sounding sweet.
"K, see you later yeah?"
"Yep." I said absent-mindedly, thinking about things. My mind was racing about the Gerard, bob situation.
BEEP! I jumped out of my skin as the red sports car stopped by the side of the pavement. O fuck! It was Parker; it's only a couple of blocks until school I could run!
I started to run when I was pulled down a side ally. "Now now Portman no need to be like that. Just give me the money and we can go our separate ways." Parker mocked in my face, he was loving every second of this. I recognised the two other jocks that beat up Gerard and felt my insides swell with anger. Parker motioned for the two jocks to hold me up against the wall. Parker tipped my bag upside down and then threw the bag to the floor. He found the envelope with the two hundred dollars in it and started to count it. "Where's the rest of it?" he said getting angry.
"That's all of it." I said starting to feel very worried.
"You said $600," he looked really angry.
"N-no I-," wham! I felt the numbness of my jaw and then the blood pour slowly down my face. "This is your last chance." He said. I was starting to panic to the point where I couldn't breath. I could hardly say the words "I don't have it." I choked out. Parker looked at the two jocks, I knew what was coming next. I felt the endless hits and kicks and my blood pouring freely. Every thing became out of focus... I was scared. I knew that I might never see Gerard again and I wish I could have had one more day with him. "Gerard...." I whispered before I the world I loved and hated became darker and darker and darker...


Well it's not the end, but how will it pan out... read! And if you don't review I won't write anymore! I'm tired so....
Author's note
Sign up to rate and review this story