Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Surprise For All

GREAT!! A MOMMY

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 3 reviews

Not so good with summaries. Lets just say Panic!, TAI, girls and babys! Check it out

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 1400 words

0Unrated
I hope you like it!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'What am I going to do? How will Sisky take this? I am too young for this.' I grabbed all the things that I needed and ran out of the bathroom. And put my things in my room, and put a couple in my pockets. I walked into the living room and saw that Tricia and Jon were sitting on the couch making out again. I don't get it, do they ever come up for air.

"Um, Tricia?" I asked her, the two moved apart, and looked at me.

"Yea?"

"Um, well guess what?" I knew what she would answer with, so I knew this was better.

"What, your preggers?" she asked me. I stayed silent and nodded and sank to the floor. I put my head in my hands and started to cry. I felt someone's hands on my back.

"Hun, it will be ok. At least you know who the dad is." I chuckled.

"Yea I guess your right. But, I don't how this happen. Well, I know how it happened, but I thought we were safe." I looked up at her and saw that it was just her and me.

"Hun, I don't know, but when are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know, we leave for tour here in a couple days, so before we leave."

"Oh yea, I can't wait TAI, Panic! and Paramore tour to start. It will be nice to get away from home for a while."

"Yea, but not much fun for me, pregnant, and trying to finish school on tour. Its going to be a challenge."

"You can do it hun. I know you can. Come on, when times of tough for us through school and all you did not give you. You can do this." I nodded and we hugged each other. I calmed myself down and Tricia and I both got up and went to the bathroom. I showed her the pregnancy test and I re did my make up. I knew I would have to tell Sisky soon. I think I am going to tell him tonight. Go to the park and just talk. I know he will want to keep the baby, but I don't know how he will take it.

"Tricia, can you make sure no one but Jon knows. Please?"

"I'll go talk to him now." I nodded and put the finishing touches on my make up, and then went to my room. By the way when I say my room, I mean the room I share with Sisky. I know we are not married yet, but I don't like to be alone at night. He would make me feel comfortable. Once in my room I put the pregnancy test away so no one would see it until the right time. I just lay on the bed and curled up with the one this I knew it that could make me feel a little better. I curled up with a teddy bear that my Granny gave me. It always made me feel safe, and that I could do anything. Tricia walked in to tell me the rest of the guys were home and that Jon said he would not say anything. I nodded and she left.

"KK, what's wrong?" it was Sisky. He sat on the bed and rubbed my back. I sat up and looked at him.

"Can we go out Adam?" he knew I was serious about this.

"Anything come on lets go to the park." We both got up and walked towards the door. I looked at Tricia and Jon and they both nodded. I gave a weak smile and followed Sisky out. Once outside he took my hand and laced his fingers in mine. We walked the short distance from the house we all shared to the park. Once we were there we went to the spot we always went to. It was the swings. I sat on one and he sat on one next to me. We sat in silence for a little bit until I broke it.

"Ok, I have some news to tell you. It's kind of hard to say this. But here I go, I'm pregnant." I told him and looked away. I felt him let go of my hand and then he came in front of me and took my face in his hands and kissed me. He pulled me into a big hug and just whispered that everything will be alright. He let go and we sat of the ground under a big oak tree.

"I am so happy right now. I want to keep this baby and I want to marry you." The last thing he said shocked me.

"What?"

"I want to marry you. We might not have enough time to have a big wedding, but we are in Vegas in about 2 weeks and I think we should have a small wedding with family and friends. Then once tour is over we can plan a bigger one, one for the public to know about. What do you think of that?" I thought about it. Tour would be over in about 2 months, so it was not like I was going to be showing a lot.

"I love the idea. We should call our families in the morning. Ok?" he nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Ok, lets you two inside and let tell everyone else." I nodded and laughed at him talk about me and the baby as you two. We walked hand in hand back to the house. We then walked inside and saw that everyone was in the living room eating, playing games, talking, or in Jon's and Tricia's case making out.

"Hey dudes and dudette. We have something to tell you all." They all looked at us, I smiled big at Jon and Tricia. "Ok, so Krystle and I are going to parents, and we are going to have a small wedding with friends and family in Panic!'s home town Vegas." They all cheered and the guys did their guy thing, and Tricia came over to me.

"See I knew everything was going to be great." Then William came over and put his hands on my belly and spoke to the baby.

"Hey in there, you have one great mommy and daddy. But your uncles and aunts are better." I laughed at this.

"Thanks William corrupt my child even before I get to." Sisky said. We all laughed.

"So, Sisky are you going to be engaged before you guys get married." Brendon asked.

"Yea, I was just thinking because we are in Michigan next week I would do it at her parents house." I heard a couple of aww's.

"That cute Sisky. Do you have to put it on the Sisky Business account?" I asked him. We all laughed.

"I might have to, who knows." After that they all went back to what they were doing and Sisky and I got some ice cream and sat down on the couch. We were watching Brendon and Mike play Guitar Hero II and so far Brendon was winning. Because of have such good friends I could now play the bass (Sisky), play the guitar (Brendon), and play the drums (Spencer), so I decided to take on Brendon in Guitar Hero II.

"Now Brendon don't hold back. I want to see if the student can surpass the teacher." I laughed.

"Yea right. No way are you beating me!" I shook my head and laughed. The game started to play. I was not going to lose this one. So I did not let anything else come into my mind and I just kept playing and before I knew it I had beaten Brendon. I waved my hands in the air and danced around Brendon.

"Oh, who beat who!" he just laughed and I turned the game off. "Time for bed ALL of us! We have to be ready early tomorrow. Jon! Tricia! Stop making out and go to bed! And no dirty business, you know what can happen!"

"Fine Mommy!" I heard a hand full of them say. I grabbed Sisky and we head to bed. I got changed and got in bed, so did Sisky. Once in bed Sisky kissed my belly and I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heart beat.
Sign up to rate and review this story