Categories > Cartoons > Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy > Horrorpoopin'

Chapter 4,56--the last chapter(WARNING:may cause cataract)

by Flash-Flood13 0 reviews

I lied in the last chapter,Girl is actually constipated,not pregnant...FOOLED YA!

Category: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Parody - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-07 - 296 words

0Unrated
SCENE 5:100,5 YEARS LATER
Grim and Girl in a retirement home




"Wow,Girl,I can't believe it's been 100,5 years....and you still haven't got a name!"

"I know,Grimmy-poo it's just the Author is an idiot.... a gay idiot!"

"I know,outing on the Internet?!What a moron!"

"I wonder when will I die..?"

"Very soon and so shall I....too bad Ellen DeGeneres is the new Grim Reaper"

And so,23 minutes later,Grim and Girl died,and went to Hell,where they were confined to a world of neverending fanfics.





SCENE 6:5678920305359388235383838392294040400413244200400046436564989 YEARS LATER
Grim and Girl(still nameless) sitting on a bench with Harry Potter


Harry:Wow,this sucks.if I wanted to sit with a skeleton and a tranvestite,I'd go to the Sitcom world and sit with Eric McCormack and Debra Messing.
Girl:Oh,stop whining!You're here because of the hemorrhoids,so stop complaining.
Grim:How'd you get hemorrhoids from f**ing with Hermione and Nancy Drew?
Harry:Let's just say I felt good inside Nancy,as she felt good inside me...
Grim:Yuck.Man,this is boring,is there anything to do around here besides f****ng and crossing over?!
Girl:Yeah!You'd think getting down on Buffy would never bore you,but...
Grim:WHAT?!
Girl:Oops...
Harry:Hey,if you're that bored,you can always...hey,you're right!
Grim&Girl:WELL,DUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Harry:Well,since that's the case,I'd better go find Marge Simpson...she's a MILF!
Grim:Just go,you perverted freak!
¨Girl:Come on honey,lets go.



And they lived fanficly ever after,until Marilyn Monroe banished them to the World of fecal matter because of insulting her momma.





THE F*ING END









Reader:YES!IT'S FINNALY OVER!
Author:But,I'm still here....!
Reader:We are so fu*ked....
Sign up to rate and review this story