Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not OK

Lovely Smiles

by mcrluver4life113 4 reviews

Sorry about not updating in a while...i had fucking writers block...oh well:) I got over it:) PLEASE REVIEW! it keeps me writing

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 491 words - Complete

0Unrated
My head started spinning. Did I hear her right? TWIN SISTER?!?!? First my dad is Gerard Way, now I have a sister. A TWIN sister! This was WAY to much for one week.
"Um, is this a bad time? Oh, you didn't know you had a sister, did you? Oh no..." she looked down at her feet. I hinted sarcasm in her voice.
At first I couldn't talk, but finally I choked out, "Um, hi." She laughed and looked at me. How could she laugh at me? I just found out I have a twin sister!
"How is this funny?" I snapped.
"Mindie? Who are you talking to?" I heard Elizabeth say from outside the Hall of Mirrors.
"Nobody, I just bumped into someone. I'll be right out," the girl who called herself Michaela said. She sounded just like me. She gave me a sinister smile.
"What the hell was that?" I hissed, raising my eyebrows. I can't have a bitchy sister, can I? Maybe she was the evil twin and I was the nice one and she was here to mess up my whole life.
"Just messing with ya. You might want to get used to it. When mom told me I had a twin, I wrote a whole fucking list of things to do to mess with people, including you. I like to mess with people. Just ask mom." She smiled that sinister smile I was getting to know oh so well. Then I realized I had a mother.
"Wait, mom?" she nodded, looking at me like I was two.
"Yeah, and she's your mom too!" She kept on nodding. Am I like this? Like, all sarcastic all the time?
"No, I mean, can I meet her? Like, can I see her. It would be the first time in my life, you know...." I looked down at the floor.
"Yeah, sure...I really don't care all that much, I mean, I just want to meet daddy." She smiled, bet you can guess it, sinisterly.
"Well, I'm sure he would like to meet you too, but he's in New Jersey right now." I looked at her, copying her smile.
"Yeah, well, mom says she's gonna drive us down to Jersey so we can kick his ass, but I just want meet him and show him what a good girl I am." She smiled sarcastically. She pushed past me, knocking my shoulder into the door. "Hey, girls, what do you want to go on next?" se walked up and put her arm around Suzie and Elizabeth.
"That bitch!" I muttered. I looked at her as she walked away with MY friends posing as ME! I looked around and saw the woman again. "Mom." I said aloud, and walked towards her, smiling.




Thank you my good review-ers! Specially MyChemicalDependancy :)
Your review made me want 2 write more, sorry she's such a bitch, though...oh, and it is kinda short, but again, writers block...
Sign up to rate and review this story