Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Hard, Cold, time.

by Meg2005 4 reviews

Jon's in jail. Cooper pays a certain visit.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 1423 words - Complete

0Unrated
'Hey Cooper what's the matter?' Mrs. Walker asked as cooper was now frantic on the phone.

'Jon was arrested and he's being booked.' She said as she got into Jon's Lexus and started towards his parent's house.

'What happened?'

'Reid and his stupid bullshit, Jon and I were supposed to have a date tonight but instead he got into a fight with Reid and now he's in jail and Reid is at the hospital getting stitches from Jon's wedding which is laying bent in the yard some place.'

'Do you want me to go get him?'

'No, I'm on my way. I'm just hoping that the press hasn't gotten a hold this. They'll be all over him.'

'I'll see what I can find out and I'll have dad call and talk to the police chief to get it a closed case.'

'Thanks I owe you guys.'

'Just go get our son out of jail please.'

'Okay bye.' Cooper said before hanging up as she was on her way to the jail.

'May I help you ma'am?'

'My husband was arrested a few hours ago; I need to bail him out.' Cooper said calmly as she held back hers tears.

'What's his name sweetie?' she asked typing her perfectly manicured finger nails on the grey keyboard.

'Jonathan Jacob Walker.' Cooper said.

'Alright, it looks like he's in the middle of being booked. You can't see him yet but as soon as the process is done I'll let you know.' She smiled.

'Do you know how long it's going to be?' Cooper asked.

'I'm sorry.'

'Ma'am, with all do respect please help me out a bit; I'm eight months pregnant, it's the middle of the night, and my husband is in jail for having a fight with a scrub who has been living at our house for six months.'

'Mrs. Walker, the booking process usually takes about three hours. He's only been here for about thirty minutes.'

'Can you tell me how much his bail is going to be?'

'I sure can.' She smiled as she typed her fingers on the key board again.

Cooper looked around seeing various men that had been arrested walking through the building. They were all very different looking from Jon; she knew he didn't belong here.

'His bail is going to be about one thousand seven hundred dollars.' The woman said.

'Okay.'

'You can pay in cash or check.' The woman smiled.

Cooper opened her purse looking around before realizing that her check book was at home sitting on the kitchen table after balancing their check book that morning, 'Okay I guess I'm going to run to the bank.'

'Okay, I'll see you when you get back.' The woman smiled before picking up the phone.

Cooper huffed before starting out of the building seeing the bright flashing lights as she got closer to the exit. She stopped after realizing that those flashing lights were photographers. Cooper let a tear roll down her cheeks before she pulled her jacket tighter across her belly before walking out and past all the cameras.

'Is that Jon's wife?'

Cooper got into the car as the cameras started towards her. Cooper drove quickly out of the parking lot as more tears rolled down her cheeks. She sobbed softly as she pulled up towards the ATM. Cooper laid her right hand on her pregnant belly feeling the baby move as she took $1,700.00 out of their bank account. Cooper sat at the ATM machine for a few minutes before deciding what she had to do. Cooper pulled out of the parking lot towards her destination which was not the police department.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

'May I help you?' an older nurse said as Cooper stood at the desk.

'I was wondering if you could tell me what room Reid Wilson is in.' Cooper smiled.

'Are you immediate family?'

'Not yet, we're engaged to be married and I'm holding a very precious package for him.' Cooper smiled as she held her hand on her belly.

'Ah yes, his fiancé, He's in room 13 A.' Cooper smiled and turned away rolling her eyes as she started towards Reid's room. She pushed the door open and walked into the room that held flowers and various blonde bimbo girls sitting around the room as Reid milked it. Reid looked up at Cooper glared.

'Hey girls, I need a second. An old friend is here.'

Cooper waited for all of the girls to walk about before she walked over and sat on the bed next to Reid.

'I knew you'd come to me baby, once you found out what as shitty man you're married to.'

'You have a lot of nerve to call him a shitty man when you've been the one living in our house for the past six months.' Cooper seethed.

'All in a days work.' He smirked.

Cooper stood up and walked as close to the bed as she could before grabbing Reid's balls and twisting, She got right down in his face before beginning to speak, 'If you ever come near my husband or my house again, being put in the hospital is going to be the least of your worries. And further more, when they put your skanky ass in the ground I'll be there to laugh about it. Stay the fuck away from Jon.' she threatened as Reid squirmed and whined under her hand. Cooper let go and walked out of the hospital room. She smiled to herself lightly before walking past the nurse's station and towards the elevator to go back to her Jon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'Back again?'

'Yes, I'm here. Is he done yet?'

'His bail will be one thousand seven hundred dollars and his court date will be on May 4th.' The woman smiled. Cooper's heart fell.

'That's the day our baby is due.' She whispered.

'I'm sorry ma'am.' The woman said with a sympathized look. Cooper gave her a weak smile before handing her the $1,700.00 dollars and walking over to sit in the chair to wait for Jon.

'I'm so sorry sweetie.' Cooper whispered as she laid her hand on her baby, 'I hope daddy is there for your birthday.'

'Cooper.' Jon yelled as he walked out of the gate and started towards her.

'Jon.' Jon picked Cooper up into a hug as he kissed her a few times before giving her one long kiss.

'Baby I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry.'

'Jon, it's not your fault.' Cooper said as her forehead lay at rest on his, 'I love you.'

'I love you too baby, I love you so much.'

'Come on; let's get you out of here.' She said taking his hand and picking up her bag before walking over to the desk to get his wallet, cell phone, and keys that were in his pocket and to sign the papers needed to release him.

Jon held Cooper's hand and walked out towards the front door; 'Jon.' Cooper stopped him from walking and turned his hand around.

'What?'

'There are photographers out there. It's leaked that you were arrested tonight. No doubt by Reid but it's out.'

'Mr. Walker, your escort is here.' One of the officers said.

'I know babe, we found that out a couple of hours ago.' He smiled giving her a soft kiss before two officers walked in front of Jon and Cooper and out the front doors towards their car.

'That was the worst experience I've ever had.' Jon mumbled as Cooper drove home. Cooper took his hand and laid it on top of her belly with her hand on top of his.

'She missed you.' She mumbled.

'I missed her too and her mommy.' Jon whispered leaning over to kiss Cooper's neck.

As Cooper and Jon walked back into the house the phone was ringing and there were nine missed messages left on the answering machine. Cooper walked through the house after Jon making sure the doors were all locked before taking his hand and leading him upstairs to their bedroom, where she shut the door and gave him 'the look.'

'What?' he asked with a smirk.

'Nothing.' She smiled walking over and crawling onto the bed with him. Cooper laid her head on his chest and put her arms around his waist as he held her, holding her close.

'I love you.' Jon whispered as they heard the door bell ring. Cooper looked up at Jon with a strange look as they lay in bed trying to decide whether or not to get up and get the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story