Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Best Kept Disaster

Swiper No Swiping!

by hotty7791 1 review

How do you go from wanting to be an engineer to being the lead singer of a band? Two words for you. Careers Class. That class scared the living shit out of me. I went from having everything planned...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 1027 words

0Unrated
It was the smell of coffee that woke me up the next morning. Groaning, I slowly rolled out of bed. I quickly replaced my jeans with sleep pants and took off my shirt leaving me in my tank top, I made my way out of the bunks and followed the smell of coffee to the living area of the bus.

I got my cup of coffee and was taking my first sip when I noticed the giggles coming from the other girls who were all sitting on the couch watching cartoons. "Morning" I said giving them a slight wave. "I'm safe now, I have my caffeine." I said with a smirk. It was then that I noticed what was on TV. "DORA!" I shouted while jumping over the couch to sit beside Miranda. Together we sat and sang all the songs together. As the caffeine kicked in, we got up and began to do the actions with her in front of the TV.

"SWIPER NO SWIPING! SWIPER NO SWIPING! SWIPER...!" Laughs and someone clearing their throat at our bus door interrupted us. Turning to see who it was, we didn't even get all the way around when we saw someone streak across the bus to where we were standing and sit cross-legged in front of the TV. "Frank?" I said laughing.

"Hey! Don't make fun now. You were watching it first. I was merely taking advantage of it," He said pouting.

Trying to hold back my laughter I said, "Well, I kinda took you for more of a Transformers fan than anything. Especially Dora" By the end I couldn't hold back my laughter when he started dancing to the music coming from the TV.

"Did someone say transformers?" was heard as Mikey came onto the bus.

"Yeah, Transformers was the shit! That and the original Power Rangers. The new ones are just stupid. Like what's the whole ninja force or whatever they have going on?" I rambled. Suddenly I felt arms wrap themselves around my legs.

"You are officially the coolest girl I have ever met. Please marry me?" Frank pleaded.

"Alright lover boy, up you get. You have a fiancé." Gerard walked over and pulled up Frank while looking apologetically at me.

We all laughed as we arranged ourselves on the couches. "So what's with the house call... err... bus call this early in the morning?" Miranda asked. All the guys were dressed and wide awake looking.

"We blame Frank." Bob said, shooting a dark look at him sitting across the room next to Daryan. "He was up at like 5 this morning and we got bored so we decided to bother you! Hope you don't mind?" He said with a wink towards Alex who blushed.

"Well of course not. But if we had known you were coming over, some of us would have gotten umm dressed." Miranda said sending both Daryan and I a look.

"What!" We both exclaimed together. That was when we realized that everyone else was dressed for the say, Daryan, and I were still in our pyjamas. Now that wouldn't have been a problem except that Daryan and I tended to get hot while we slept. So there we were with all the MCR boys with us sitting in boy shorts and tank tops.

"Well I sure don't find a problem your attire." Gerard eyed me. Blushing, I quickly grabbed Daryan and pulled her to the bunk area so we could change.

"Gerard was so checking you out!" Daryan squealed.

"I don't think I have ever heard you squeal like that," I said laughing at her

"Stop trying to change the subject! You totally like him! We never got to talk about what you did last night when you " got drinks" She said as she pulled on a brown tank top with some kaki shorts.

"Oh shut up! We just talked. Honestly, that's it! He's nice... and is too old for me!" I shot back at her.

"Oh come on. Who really cars how old he is. I don't, you don't, and they obviously don't if they're here on our bus at like nine in the morning. And even your mom admitted that you would end up with an older man so you're even good there!"

"I am not talking about this now." I said as I finished pulling on my shorts and black t-shirt. I quickly threw on some make up and walked back out into the room. "Tah Dah!" I did a little twirl.

"Woohoo" Frank whistled. "If I wasn't engaged already I would be all up in that." He saw Gerard give him a dirty look. "But I'm sure there will be more than enough guys going after you four. After all, there aren't even any girl techs! "

"Someone's got some competition." I heard Ray mumble to Mikey as Gerard Ray received a slap upside the head from Gerard.

"Oh cool, all of you guys are here. There's a whole tour meeting in five minutes. You all need to be there." One of the managers sad just before she left.

"Well then, since we're all here then we might as well escort you pretty ladies down to the meeting." Bob commented. "We can't have you getting lost now can we?" He said with a smirk adorning hi s face.

"Oh yes. I bet that's the only reason you want to walk us down. "Alex teased. "You just want everyone to know that you're friends with the girls on the tour. You do the whole dog think and mark your territory." We all laughed at that and walked out of the bus leaving the guys on the bus dumbfounded.

"Well, who knew they were smart too?" Frank said.

"We heard that! And FYI, we were the smartest girls in our high school! "With that, the giggling girls set off to the meeting.

"Well, this should be interesting." Mikey commented as the guys filed out of the bus and towards the meeting as well.


AN

Thanks for the reviews. This will be the last updatre for a couple weeks. Im going on vacation and I wont have a computer.. Sorry everyone!
Sign up to rate and review this story