Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Best Kept Disaster

The meeting

by hotty7791 3 reviews

What happens when Frank and Pete get bored?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-23 - Updated: 2007-08-24 - 451 words

0Unrated
AN! Terribly sorry... I have the bad habit of not proof reading my chapters and I just now realized that I've been switching my POV's.. Terribly sorry for that... I'll try to stay consistent from now on. Oh and if you have any ideas or thing you want to happen in the story review and tell me there thanks!

"Hey, do you think that's a train or a...Hey!" Lindsey asked Daryan just to be cut off by a sharp jab to the ribs from Miranda.

"We're supposed to be listening here... we're going to look like retards if we don't know what's going on." She quietly scolded us.

"Yes mother..." Lindsey pouted... This had to be the most boring thing they ever had to go through. Looking around she saw various degrees of boredom displayed on everyone's faces. Everything from faked enthusiasm to glazed eyes was present. She snickered softly when she saw Patrick sleeping on Andy's shoulder. Continuing her scan pf people faces, her eyes narrowed suspiciously at Pete, Brendon and Frank. Even with her little knowledge of everyone, the three of him or her whispering and shooting together could not be a good thing for everyone else. Nudging Daryan, we both looked over at them and tried to discern what they were talking about as they gestured wildly with their hands.

When they realized that the two girls were looking at them, they shared a glance and then beckoned them over. Confused and a bit leery of what they were planning the girls quietly made their way over to them, successfully avoiding Miranda's gaze.

"Alright, I have no idea what you are planning but I know that with you three it can't be anything good." I paused. "We totally want in!" I whispered to them excitedly.

They all grinned. "We knew you would be in on it. Don't think we missed you two cloud gazing for the last hour over there." Brendan smirked at Lindsey.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, hitting him playfully with a slight blush gracing her face. "There were some interesting shapes up there thank you very much." She said in there defence as the boys smirked at them. Daryan stuck her tongue out at them.

"Now you know... you could be doing something more umm constructive with that tongue of yours" Pete wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Yeah! Like that girl on that starburst commercial that could fold the wrapper into a crane that was so cool!" Daryan exclaimed.

"Ok, we are going to ignore the fact that you just said that and continue on with the plan ok? Ok, so boys, what's the plan" Lindsey said while rolling her eyes.

"Alright well here's the thing..."
Sign up to rate and review this story