Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

chapter 10

by disturbedangel6 1 review

getting ready for the date

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 887 words

1Exciting




"Has anyone seen my black shirt?" I asked as I dug in my pile of clothing on the floor. I should clean up my room from now on. My room looks like someone dropped a bomb and I can't find anything!

"Umm... you have a lot of black shirts man" said Frank; "Is there any specific one?" he searched under my bed.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at Frank.

"What?" he asked.

"Since when did you learn how to talk like that?"

He gave a surprised face and crossed his arms, "Are you criticizing me?"

"Uh... no. it's just that you never say words like 'specific'"

"Blame it on Jamia, I got it off her"

I nodded.

Frank then pulled out a shirt, "Is this what you're looking for?"

"Yes! Thank you so much Frank!" I smiled at him. I got it off him and put it on and I also grabbed my black skinny jeans and then looked up at Frank. "Umm... Frank, I'm going to change"

He ignored me and looked at my jeans that I was holding, "Dude, you're seriously not going to wear that, are you?" he asked.

"Uh... yea" I answered him looking at him blankly.

"No dude. You can't wear that!" he pointed at my pants as if it was an alien.

I looked down at my jeans, "Why?"

"Because..." he sighed, "You don't know the rules of dating, right?"

"There's rules?" my eyes were wide open.
He nodded, "On your first date, you're not supposed to wear things that show your real figure of your body. Ladies follow this rule too"

"Really?"

"Yea, and in your case, no skinny jeans!"

"Umm... why?"

He slapped his head, "You don't check yourself out, do you?" he put his hands on his hips, "Its shows your package and you don't want to show everything in your first date, cause then you will get boring and... it's the same with girls. You're gonna make the girl wait and see your manly hood. I did that and look what it got me"

"Whoa" I said. I was learning some new things.

"Yea" he said nodding, "Just don't let the rules scare you Gerard"

I nodded. So I wore my baggy jeans which were blue that I thought was ridiculous but Frank said it was fine. I also jelled my hair and I looked in the mirror, I looked fine. My jet black hair was perfect. I dyed my hair yesterday back to black and Amy was right, it does suit me. I'm going to be honest; I dyed my hair because Amy said it will look hot and maybe because I was trying to look hot and desirable to her. Hell, I would also jump off a bridge if she told me to do that!



I came into the living room and stared at the clock hanging on the wall. I was planning on coming 5 - 10 minutes early.





**





"I am so not wearing that!" I said to Rachel who was showing me some weird black mini skirt and a shirt, its looked like some business clothes. "That's not my style"

"Then what are you thinking of wearing?" Rachel asked.

"This" I said and walked into my enormous wardrobe and picked out my favorite cream/coffee coloured Victorian skirt and a random black ¾ sleeve top. I showed it to her and she gave me a funny look but then smiled.

"Fine" she said, "But as always I do your make up"

I chuckled. Rachel is my make up artist and she rocks at it. "Ok, but not too wild. Remember this is a date not a concert"

"Don't worry Amy" she said and went in search of my make up kit.

I was excited, scared, nervous, worried and paranoid about this date; I sighed.

"Babe don't worry, everything will be fine" Rachel said when she arrived.

I nodded.




I was ready and waiting for Gerard to come. I kept on walking around the house and checking through the window to see if he arrived. I was wearing my clothes and my black ankle boots. My hair was left out and straightened and my make up was natural except that I had eyeliner but not too heavy. I also wore some jewelry that Rachel has given me; I really love the pearl necklace.

"Amy just sit down, you have like 10 minutes" said Rachel.

"I can't!" I replied and then I saw a black SUV just park in front of my house. "OMG! Rachel, I think he arrived!" I jumped up and down. "OMG! Rachel!" I screamed.

"Quiet down!" Rachel whispered frantically and pulled me away from the door.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"Amy, you're so blonde"

"What. I'm naturally blonde"

"Yea, in disguise. Amy you're suppose to wait for him to come and knock the door"

"You serious?"

Rachel rolled her eyes.

I sighed.











ok i got off my butt to do this one n i've got the flu, so at least give me some reviews for this one.

nyway um.... am i getting boring? as in am i writing every single detail of the story? should i skip the unimportant bits? need reviews on dat....



nyways as always

reviews = loves




i will kno dat u love me wen u review k?
k....
Sign up to rate and review this story