Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

Chapter 11

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

the date

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 1308 words

0Unrated




I can't believe that I am walking up Amy's driveway for our first date. I was hot all over that I wanted to take off my long sleeve shirt. I sighed a couple of time before I knocked her door. I was greeted by a breath taking Amy Lee.

"Hey" I said and gave her a weak smile.

She slightly nodded before she said hi to which was barely a whisper.

I gestured her to put her arm around mine and she did while slightly blushing, which was seriously too cute. We walked to my car and I made sure I opened the door for her just so I can hear her voice again and to also be polite and nice.

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked after I got in the car too.

I know I'm pretty lame asking her where to go, but I just didn't want to go to a place that she didn't like. I wanted this date to last forever and to be fun.

"I don't know, where were you planning on going?" she asked.

"A restaurant..."

"Then we'll go there"

"Ok" I said and started the car.

We didn't talk much except about normal things like 'what you been up to' and stuff. I guess we were both nervous.




We arrived and sat at the table with the window facing the beach. It was beautiful scenery. We talked some more and I found out that Amy has 2 younger sisters and a 10 year old brother who has epilepsy and that she is the chairman of the epilepsy campaign. Amazing! She is capable of everything. To me, my life is way boring compared to hers.





Our dinner went great and was finished all too soon. I was actually disappointed when we headed outside. I was following Amy out and I accidentally walked into her.

"Sorry" I immediately said in a low voice.

"Don't worry" she smiled as she turned to me, "I... I was going
to..." she sighed. "I was kinda hoping that our night didn't end now" she said and lowered her head.

Wow, did she actually say that? Omg! She wants to have sex with
me! I can't have sex with her yet! Well not now. I mean I don't even know that I'm gonna be with her forever. Ok I sound like a chick. Don't chicks think like that? Well this is Gerard Way. I don't go around sleeping with girls that I barely know. I only give the girls the great sex when I feel its ready and when I think we'll be together forever. Omg! Please God, please don't let her want sex! I snapped to reality when I saw Amy take a step back. Shit now she thinks... I'm so an idiot!

"Me too" I said quickly so she could stop moving to the car. I didn't want her to go.

She looked up at me.

"Me too. I don't want the night to end now" I smiled at her.

"Really?"

I nodded.




**





This guy is serious! I don't believe it.

Gerard looked around and then smiled back at me which totally made me blush. "You wanna go to the beach?" he asked.

I nodded and we held hands and walked to the beach. It was one of those romantic events that happen on TV, but this was real and I was happy. I was glad that I didn't wear my knee high boots and that I was wearing a skirt. The sand under my feet felt so relaxing and ticklish at the same time. We actually didn't say anything to each other but just enjoyed each other's company. We kept on glancing at each other which was so cute. We continued to hold hands, and for the first time I wasn't worried if my hands were sweating or not because I knew Gerard wouldn't care if it did. After what seemed like hours, we sat on the sand and just watched the moonlight shining on the black sea. We faced each other and didn't say anything for a while but just examined each other's faces. Before I knew it, Gerard gently touched my cheek which surprised me of how warm his fingers were.

"Amy you're so beautiful" he said.

His words made me blushed even more. I looked into his hazel eyes before saying anything. "Thanks" I replied.

"Please be mine" he whispered then slowly leaned in until our
lips met.

The kiss just involved just our lips but soon involved our tongues too. i let him explore my mouth with his tongue... it was incredible, he was a good kisser!




The next thing I remember is that I was in Gerard's car in front of my house. I turned to look at him; he was staring at his steering wheel for some reason.

"I had a great night" I said.

He looked up at me and smiled a quick smile. "Yea, me too" and then looked down.

"Um... I hope that we can go out another time" I said before I opened the car door.

He didn't move or answer me.

Ok this is seriously getting annoying! Why isn't he talking to me? What is his problem? Did he change his mind about me? No, I hope not! I sighed and said my good bye and got out. I even made sure I slammed the car door and proceeded walking to my front door.

"Amy!" I heard Gerard call out.

I didn't want to look angry at him so I turned and smiled at Gerard who just also got out f the car too and was walking towards me. "Yea?" I asked. Maybe he wanted to talk to me about Marc Webb or something about it.

"I... um..." he said while walking. A few seconds later he stood in front of me.

I was looking in his eyes before he spoke up.

"Uh... I was wondering..." he sighed and looked up at me, "This is hard, but Amy, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I think you're a powerful woman and I was wondering if we could make it official? I know it's too early or what ever it is, but I love you"

I swear my eyes were going to pop right out because I really don't believe what he just said. "You mean...?" was all I could say. It's really hard in states like these when the guy you like just asked you to be his girlfriend.

He nodded.

"I... yea!" I said it pretty loudly. My smile was so big I bet it didn't fit in my face, but I was that happy. I'm not the girl that gets the guy you know.

"Really?" he asked looking quite a bit surprised too.

I nodded. "I love you too" I blushed.

Then we kissed again just like our kiss at the beach, but this one was official. A few minutes later we parted due to a sound coming from inside the house.

"What was that?" Gerard looked scared. "Did you lock the door
when you got out?" he asked.

I chuckled, "Don't worry, its just Rachel"

"Oh" he smiled.

"Well I guess I'll see you later then" I said.

"Yes you will" he said and took a few steps back.

I waved at him while opening the door.

He waved back then suddenly ran back to me and got another kiss and walked back to the car. Isn't he romantic or isn't he romantic?

I closed the door and saw Rachel squealing in joy in front of me.

I can now officially say it.




I love Gerard Way and he loves me too!









ok..... this took me a looooong time to write so u better review.....



nyways tells me wat u think k....



review = love!!!!!!



love me do....




mwah!
Sign up to rate and review this story