Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

Chapter 13

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

the interview...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-27 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 783 words

0Unrated





I woke up early in the morning still thinking about last night and about Amy. I jumped when my phone rang, I looked at the screen, and it said that I got a message.

'I miss you' the message was from Amy.

Whoa, she misses me like I miss her. I wrote back a message, 'I miss you too, why are you up this early?'

She sent me back a message almost automatically, 'I was thinking about you and I'm a morning person, what about you?'

I smiled, 'I was also thinking about you and I also have an interview in a few hours on MTV'

'What of they ask about us?' she sent back.

'I don't know, what do you want me to say?'

'I prefer keeping it low for awhile but I don't mind' she messaged.

I got out of bed and found out that everyone was at the dining table eating breakfast. Amy and I still messaged each other until one of us had to go. I quickly got ready and we went to the MTV building and got ready for the interview. It turned out that to be the same interviewer that interviewed Amy.



The interview started and we were talking about general stuff.

"Ok let's get personal" said the interviewer.

We all nodded.

"Ok, so Mikey is with Alicia, Frank is with Jamia and now we hear that you Gerard is with Amy Lee from Evanescence. Is this true?"

"Err..." I trailed off.

"Cause the paparazzi caught a picture of you two pashing at the beach"

Shit! We're caught! Damn you paparazzi!

I chuckled nervously, "Yea, I guess we got caught"

"OMG so you are like official now?" asked the interviewer.

I nodded.

"OMG, a miracle" then she paused, "How'd you guys met?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'd rather not say"

And the whole interview went good if you miss the parts where the interviewer kept on asking questions about me and Amy which I did not answer.






**





Me and Rachel sighed at the same time after the MTV interview with My Chemical Romance finished.

"We've only dated yesterday and they already found out about us" I said.

"Well that's Posh and Beckam for ya" said Rachel.
I got up and opened the PC.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Googling Gerard's and me" I replied. Yep the public knows I found a few articles on us already. I searched for images and found the picture the interviewer was talking about. It was an image of me and Gerard pashing at the beach last night. I could see so much emotion in that image. I then snapped to reality. I sighed, "Great! The public know!" I said.

"About what?" asked John as he came in.

Shit!

"Nothing" I said quickly trying to close the window. But I was too late John saw it.

"You were out with Gerard last night?" he asked.

I slowly nodded.

"And the public knows?"

I nodded again.

"Well, I warned you Amy"

"I know John; just don't worry about me ok?"

He nodded and walked off to the kitchen.

Then my phone rang, it was Gerard.

"Hey" I answered.

"Hey, did you watch the interview?" he asked.

"Yea, its shocking that they already found out" I said.

"Yea, I'm sorry I had to tell her because-"

"It's not your fault" I interrupted him. "They found out and you had to tell them the truth"

"I guess..."

"The picture is all over the net" I said.

"Really? Already?"

"Yea"

"I'm sorry" he said again.

"Gerard it not your fault, I wanted to be with you in the first place"

"And I did too. I guess we have to live with it"

"Yea..."

"Amy?"

"Yes Gerard?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"I gotta go see you"

"Bye"

I love him! Too much! He makes me feel good about myself. And I could get through this with Gerard.




**




The next day I arranged to a time to meet up with Amy and I think I'm running late. I've missed her so much even though it's been 2 days. When I arrived, Amy was waiting outside and when she saw me her face lit up. She ran to my car and quickly got in.

"God, I've missed you!" she said and jumped on me with a hug.

I chuckled and hugged her back and smelt her hair, she smelled nice, and "I miss you too"

We kissed for several minutes with Amy still on top of me which I don't mind.

"We should go somewhere else" she said after the kiss.

"Definitely" I said and started the car.









thats it for now....




please review


review = love
Sign up to rate and review this story