Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

Chapter 14

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

well they're at the park....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 779 words

0Unrated




“OMG, lets go on the swings!” squealed Amy as she pulled my arm.

I chuckled and ran after her, she sat on the swing and I pushed her.

She laughed and made funny comments about it, “This reminds me of those romantic movies” she said.

“Well, it should, cause I’m romantic” I said proudly.

She turned to me and stuck out her tongue.




“Hey that cloud looks like a car!” said Amy pointing to the sky.

We were lying on our back on the grass and just looking at the clouds.

“Oooh and that one looks like a dog” I said.

We laughed.



**




“I think that looks like an alien” I said.

“UM… which one?” asked Gerard.

“Never mind it looks like a blob right now” I smiled. I felt him move and he partly went on top of me with his face a couple of inches away.

“Oooh and that one looks like you Gerard” I said pointing to the sky again.

“Really? Does it have hot gorgeous hair like mine?” he looked at me with a smirk.

I rubbed my finger on my chin, “Um… no Gerard, you don’t have hot gorgeous hair. I think the cloud has better hair than yours” I smiled.

“Oh really?”

“Yes really”

“Well, we’ll see about that” he smiled and started tickling me.

“Gerard stop!” I laughed and tried to push him off. “Please!”

“Only if you say that I have the hottest, most beautiful hair in the world!” he continued to tickle me.

“Never!” I said in between laughs.

“Say it!” he kept on.

“Ok! Gerard you have the most hottest and most beautiful hair!” I screamed.

He kept on tickling me, “You didn’t finish the sentence”

“In the world!” I said.

He finally stopped tickling me, “See, it wasn’t that hard”
I got up to catch my breath, “I take that back” I said.

“What did you say?”

“I said I take that back! You don’t have hot hair and never will!” I yelled and started running because

Gerard quickly got to his feet.

We were like 2 idiots running in the park but it was fun.

I kept on laughing which slowed me
down but I kept on running around the trees and over the play equipment.

“Come back you bad girl!” he yelled back and started running after me. I swear I didn’t know he’d run that fast. I thought smoking made you slow down.

“No!” I laughed and kept on running. I ran towards the tree and was too busy on which way to go when Gerard caught me and pushed me to the tree. Good thing he didn’t push me real hard on the tree then my back would’ve broke.

“Now that I have caught you” he said in between breaths, “You deserve a punishment”

“Oh please no!” I said smiling at him.

“Yes this is the only way for you to
learn your lesson” he pressed his lips on mine and I pushed him away.

“No! Please don’t give me that for my punishment! Your kiss is soooo bad! And I don’t like your lips! That’s called sexual harassment!” I screamed but made sure that he can only hear me. Did I say that I love staring into his hazel eyes?

“Well that’s good, then I can really punish you”

I expected him to kiss me again but instead he kissed my neck which felt oh-so good. The kissing turned into sucking which was like I was flying; I never knew he could do this to me. I moaned and somehow we were on the floor and he stopped sucking me, well that’s gonna give me a hickey.

“I hope you got what you deserved” he said.

“Yea I did! But I think you should punish more so I wont ever have to do trouble again” I said in my girly voice.

He smirked, “That would be good”

He went to sucking my neck and before I knew it he reached my breast and that’s where I stopped him, he looked at me with a confused expression.

“Um… wanna go and eat or something?” I asked.

“Uh…yea if you want” he said and got up and helped me get up.



“Are you ok? Did I do something bad?” he asked when we got in the car.

I shook my head, “No its nothing, so subway? Or a restaurant?”





please tell me what you think


and i could write nymore coz i'm at school, i always feel liek writng when i'm at skul.... (bad girl)


lol



plz


review = love
Sign up to rate and review this story