Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

Chapter 15

by disturbedangel6 1 review

The restaurant and the plan.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-25 - Updated: 2007-08-26 - 858 words

0Unrated





So we decided to go to some restaurant, I was still worried about Amy I mean why did she back out? Did I do something wrong?

I followed Amy to a table which was next to a window, we sat down and ordered. After that Amy just stared out the window.

“Amy”

“Hmm?” she looked at me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that” I said.

She smiled, I just love her smiling. “No its not you, it’s me”

Oh no! I know this statement! She’s gonna break up with me. I know it. ‘Its not you it’s me. I think we should break up’ no I don’t want that to happen. “Amy, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me, I wont do it again I promise!” I said almost begging on my knees.

“No it’s not that, it’s just that…” she shook her head and
smiled. “Don’t worry you’re gonna laugh”

“Babe, I don’t do that. Just tell me” I said as I held her soft delicate hands.

“Ok…Gerard I don’t want to go to that next stage yet”

“Next stage?”

“As in having sex”

“Oh” I chuckled, “I was actually thinking the same thing. But I’m sorry I went too far”

“No, its ok. I just wanted you to know”

“I love you”

She smiled, “I love you too”

I stood up and leaned in and kissed her. It was one of those passionate kisses I can think of. Unfortunately we had to stop because the waitress has bought out our dinner.



We were in front of John’s house in my car; she had to go there early because her manager wanted to have a band meeting.

“Are you guys going on tour soon?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Yea, well we are too” I said sadly.

I looked into her blue eyes, even though it’s dark the moonlight made sure that her eyes stood out. “I don’t want to go with out you” I mumbled. One world tour can take about 6 -12 months with breaks in the middle of it but it wasn’t enough, it wasn’t enough for me.

She turned and looked at me and gently stroked my raven hair. “Maybe we can ask our managers about us touring together” she suggested.

“Do you think they’ll say yes?”

“Hopefully”

I sighed, “I sound too cheesy”

She chuckled, “No you sound too cute!”

“Well I always be too cute for you babe”

She leaned in and kissed me. “I better go”

“I love you”

“I love you too”

Those 3 words that come from her always make me weak.

“Make sure you dream about me” she said and opened the car door.

“Don’t worry honey, I will. But you make sure you dream about me in my boxers”

“Oh shut up” she laughed and headed out.



**



I found my band mates and our manager in the dining room.

“Amy, you came back! Thank God! Where were you? Having sex or something?” asked Rocky.

I sighed, “No!” I sat down on one of the chairs.

“Well hello Amy. Ok let’s start this meeting. Now about our tour dates, we need to know when we are going to start touring” said our manager who was looking through some papers.

“How about 2 months time?” asked Terry.

“IS that cool?” I mean you guys don’t have special dates then?” the manager asked.

Everyone agreed except me.

“Amy?” the manager looked at me.

“Um… I was thinking” I started off.

“What is it Amy?” John sounded
stressed.

I gave him a death glare. What was his problem? Probably family stuff. “Well, I was thinking maybe we can tour with My Chemical Romance. Like every band that going on tour are doing that”

“My Chemical Romance?” the manager asked.

John scoffed.

“My Chemical Romance?” he repeated again. “Um…we’ve never toured with them and their full of guys. Amy aren’t you scared or something if they do something to you…and if you want to tour with a band why not Korn or Flyleaf?”

“Um…”

“Because Amy is dating Gerard from that band” John interrupted.

“Really?” our manager asked.

“Yea, where were you living at?” asked Terry.

“I was on a vacation” he said. “Are you sure Amy? What if you have one of those ‘couple problems’?” he said uneasily.

I shook my head, “We love each other and if it does happen” I hope it won’t, that thought didn’t even cross my mind, “If it does happen we’ll keep it to ourselves”

“Have you talked this to My Chemical Romance yet?”

“Well, Gerard knows about it and he’ll tell”

“Ok, give me the answer tomorrow”

My heart was leaping, I felt like jumping and screaming, ‘yes!’ but I had to wait for Gerard’s band and managers ok. I hope we can tour together!









please tell me what you think!


review = love


i might not be able to update for awhile, i've got yearlys coming up, i gotta study study study!



xx
Sign up to rate and review this story