Categories > Cartoons > Batman > The Price

The Price

by VampiresMistress

What price is too much? Reena Wallace is about to find that out the hard way when she enters into a deal with the Joker.

Category: Batman - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Erotica - Characters: Batman, The Joker, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1964 words

?Blocked

A/N- My first chapter length fic of such a high rating. I hope it runs smoothly. As you can see by the rating, some heavy stuff ensues. Consider yourselves warned for language, violence, and twisted sex. Of course, not all of that happens in this chapter.

Disclaimer- I do not own Batman or any related character. They all belong to DC and WB. This applies to all chapters.

Prologue

May 2nd; 1:45 a.m.; Gotham City

She ran as fast as she could, damning her bare feet for making so much noise on the wet pavement. The large amusement park was dark and closed down as it was not yet in season. It only served to add more chills to the slight rain that was falling all around her. She turned right suddenly, hugging her bare, soaked arms. She gasped to find a huge clown's mouth gaping open at her. Horribly reminded about who she was running from and why, she gasped again to hear him calling her name.

"Reena! Oh, Reeeeeeeeena! Why are you running?" he familiar, high voice echoed from a short distance behind her.

Reena Wallace turned in his direction and tried to control her now slightly panicked breathing. She pulled up the spaghetti strap to her short, black dress and continued her run. He was close. How he had found and caught up with her so fast mystified her. Quickly, she dashed behind a nearby game booth--it's tent pulled closed--and lowered herself to the ground. She was thankful for the new moon out tonight as she peeked around to see the Joker's well-known grinning countenance passing by where she had just been standing. His causal walk suggested nothing sinister in store. Reena knew better. She pushed back a lock of her shoulder length black-brown hair--trying to keep her movements small--and inched her way around to the side of the booth as soon as Joker had disappeared from sight. Peeking around again, she let loose a sigh of relief to see no sight of him. She rested against the stand.

She'd been running for a while, always having that cat-and-mouse feeling gnawing at her. The feeling that he always knew where she was at, no matter where she was hiding, was frightening. She felt the plastic tent to the booth on her hands, slick with rain.

Without a moment's warning, she felt strong hands and arms--one around her arms and waist and the other covering her mouth--fling her backwards onto a sturdy table inside the booth. Standing over her, shaking a finger at her like she was a wayward child, was the Joker.

"What a naughty girl, running from me like that. Why would you even try?" he asked, inching up on her.

She tried to push herself back away from him, but the rain that had clung to her soft, white skin had slid onto the table. Her feet and hands lost grip, and she fell flat back on the table, only an inch or so from her starting point. Joker straddled her, ever grinning down upon her. She tried to push herself out from underneath him, but he tightened his legs around her.

"I don't want this," Reena said, trying now to wriggle out.

If it was at all possible, Joker's smile widened. He reached into his right pants pocket and produced a knife. Reena's body stiffened as he clicked it open, and he chuckled darkly. He lowered the shining, slick blade to her flesh, flat side down, and slid it under the right strap of her dress. Slowly, he moved it up--Reena cringing all the while at the feel of the cold blade--and severed the strap just about her shoulder. He repeated the same act with the left strap, only more quickly.'

"Stop, please!" she begged. "I don't understand!"

"What's to understand, dearie? An erotically charged man and a beautiful brown eyed girl...seems to all make sense to me," Joker said, leaning forward so that his face was even with hers. He lowered his voice to a whisper as he added, "I know you'll have fun. Come now, Ree, you know that this has been on its way for months. Or were you only toying with me?"

He had pressed the blade--this time sharp side up--to her throat when he had uttered that last question. If Reena was honest, she had been toying with Joker. Creating the conflict between Harley and the Joker that she had had been very beneficial to her. But truth be told, she honestly thought that she would've had the time to get out by then. She had never expected Joker to take her bait so quickly. Their actual business had concluded earlier tonight...Reena never thought that Joker would've wanted to celebrate with her. When push had come to shove, she had done what she had sworn she would never do...She ran.

And now here she was, the Joker's captured prey about to be gutted. She hated herself for her next words. They sounded childish even before she had spoken them.

"Please don't hurt me," she whimpered.

Joker removed the blade from her neck and said, "Only a little bit...but I think you'll quite enjoy it."

He stuck the blade into the table and slid his hands up her dress, caressing her legs. Taking a grip on her lacy panties, he ripped them off of her easily and tossed the fragments aside. She wore not even a strapless bra tonight and was now cursing herself for her undergarment choices. Joker's hands slid back up her dress and kneaded her breasts, his thumbs flicking her nipples. He continued this until Reena could no longer fight it and allowed a moan to escape her lips. With another dark chuckle, he retrieved his knife once more and slid it up her dress. With one strong pull, he split the fabric cleanly in two. He pulled it out from under her and tossed it to the ground.

She was now naked. Exposed. And laying underneath the Joker. He pressed the tip down at the top of Reena's chest, breaking flesh, and dragged it down to just inside her cleavage. She cried out in pain, screaming at him to stop. Ruby red blood welled up where he had cut. He lowered himself, his hideous smile facing her, down to the crimson line. He removed one of his gloves and placed a bare finger in the well of blood. Disgusted, Reena watched as he licked his finger clean.

"You monster...!" she whispered as he now ran his tongue down the cut, stopped at the end and sucking hard.

"Ah!!" she cried.

She shut her eyes against the tears that were brimming up. How had she let it go this far? How did she let herself become so defenseless? Reena struggled against the weight of his body. He stopped sucking and turned his face up towards her.

"I take it that this is your first time having this done? Aww, don't tell me you don't like it," Joker said, moving up and kissing her.

Reena began struggling again and clamped her mouth shut. It was an easy enough task for him to force his tongue in. He pulled back a little, and she began to beat at his chest.

"Please!" she begged, hating that begging seemed to be all that she could do.

Smiling at her--/of course/, she reminded herself, he was /always smiling at everything/--he began to remove his clothing. Somehow, it was only then that she realized the cold hard fact of the matter. She had gotten herself into this mess and now there wasn't a way out. He was going to fuck her, and all she could do was lay back and struggle. At this, the craziest thought occurred to Reena. /Well, at least he isn't going to kill me/. And despite her wishes, her body relaxed.

Apparently, Joker--who had removed his last item of clothing, his boxers--felt this relaxation and said, "That's it. Just do what I say, and we'll get on just fine. Although, I must say, a part of me is going to miss all the struggling."

Reena hated herself even before her next sentence left her mouth.

"I'll do whatever you want me to."

She wasn't a quitter. Months ago--hell, two hours ago--quitting wasn't an option she would've ever considered. Then again, being raped by the Joker wasn't really a situation she would've ever imagined herself in either. But if she was willing, was it really even rape?

What was she thinking! She had no attraction to this maniac! He had just been a means to an end! But it was too late.

Joker leaned down and kissed her again. It was a kiss of such fervent passion that one would've thought he had loved and wanted her for all his life. She received his kiss timidly and a bit reluctantly. When he pulled back, there was a gleam of pleasure in his eye at not having to struggle with her. Slowly, his lips made their way down her body, igniting Reena with a dull sense of sexual pleasure.

/I'm not supposed to enjoy this/, she told herself. This wasn't supposed to happen. Reena wasn't in control, and she hated it. She didn't want to enjoy this. This was just...a business transaction, nothing else.

Suddenly, Joker ran his tongue over her clitoris, and Reena moaned and arched her back in response. Again and again he did this--occasionally switching between sucking and nibbling at her--until she thought she was going to scream. She arched her back over and over again and moaned things like, "Yes!" and "Oh God, don't stop!" until, finally, she climaxed. She felt her body flush from the heat of it. Instinctively, almost, Joker pulled back.

He kissed her back up her body--stopping to lick and bite her nipples--until his mouth reached hers. He kissed her again in that same fervent passion, and she could taste herself in his mouth. His lips touching hers, he whispered, a dark chuckle underlying his voice, "Since I've already had one of your wonderful blow jobs--"

Reena flushed with shame as she recalled the night he was referring to.

"We'll pass on that," he finished, moving back on her body.

She had not really noticed until now, but the Joker was quite well-endowed. /Of course he is/, she thought logically. There must be some reason Harley has put up with his abuse all this time.

With a full erection in place and Reena quite whet, Joker entered her. She gasped with the feeling of it, and her hands shot up to hold his face. This was a common place for Reena to put her hands, since she was never really certain where to put them during this act. Joker and she locked eyes as he began thrusting into her.

"Yes! Yes! Oh..." she moaned on the fifth or so thrust.

She could feel that familiar heat building up deep inside of her. Joker began thrusting harder and faster, and Reena's cries got louder. He kissed her roughly, which left her moaning inside of his mouth. When he finally ended the kiss, she was gasping for air.

With a whispered "oh, Joker..." and a much louder and more drawn out "oh!" Reena orgasmed. As her body was relaxing, Joker continued his movements until he too experienced that erotic bliss. Reena moaned a little as he came inside her. He pulled out and stared at her--his frozen smile in place--as she closed her eyes.









































End Notes: Okay, I swear this has a story. Just keep reading. Anyhow, what did you think?


Sign up to rate and review this story