Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

Bandwagons Full Please Catch Another

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

hEHEHE EVERBODY GETTIN TIPSY TONIGHT!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 889 words

1Exciting
PETE'S POV

I took one sip of the horrid red stuff in the glass in front of me and almost choked.

"What is this nasty shit?" I asked coughing.

"RUM! AND COKE!" William shouted. I pulled a vile face. It was way too bitter for me. William laughed and grabbed a glass container of sugar. He poured the entire thing in the glass in front of me. He then motioned for me to drink it. I looked at him with wide eyes as he downed the glass in front of him.

I picked it up and chugged it as fast as possible. I looked up at him with a smile.

"That wasn't that bad!" I laughed and we ordered something else.

Gin and tonic's, vodka's, beer's, martini's, brandy, tequila, whiskey, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

My head started spinning but the drinks just kept coming. I hated alcohol until now. It was getting kinda fun.

The bartender brought out a giant tray of mini shot glasses filled with blood red liquid and placed it in front of William and me.

A huge crowd gathered around us and the music got louder.

"Alright guys! These are the dreaded JELLO SHOTS! Each one of these sunovabitches has at least eight different types of booze in 'em! You up for it?" The bartender shouted to us.

"HELL YEAH!!!" William and I shouted in unison.

We each picked up one and threw it back. Whatever was in it burned my throat but I didn't care. I put it back on the tray upside down. William took my hand and took another shot. I laughed at something and took another too.



CHELSEA'S POV

I looked up at the clock.

[11:59PM]

We had watched Moulin Rouge, Phantom Of The Opera, and Rent already. Brendon appeared halfway through Phantom.

"Can we PLEASE watch something with Jared Leto in it?" I begged. Brendon and Erin looked at each other with wide eyes and smiles.

I put in Requiem For A Dream while Erin and Brendon whispered to each other.



ERIN'S POV

The minute she said Jared's name it clicked with both Brendon and I.

"I know the guy and he's always looking to take her out." Brendon said.
"Really now? Because it's obvious she likes him, right?" I winked. Brendon rolled his eyes.

"DUH!" He shouted. Chelsea turned around with and angry expression.

"YOU'RE BEING TOO LOUD!" She shouted back and turned back to the movie. I laughed seeing how she was drooling over Jared. I can see why. I mean, LOOK AT HIM!

Brendon had his cell already out texting Jared, I presumed.



PETE'S POV

"How...how...how do you...you...get in those...jeans?" William slurred. I laughed really hard.

"EASY! THE SAME WAY I PUT THEM ON!" I laughed continually. William giggled.

"Pete, I love you!" He said and hugged me. I laughed again. He tried to kiss me but I fell off the stool and onto the floor taking a beer down with me. It spilled all over me and I couldn't stop laughing.

"I TOTALLY JUST FELL!" I laughed. William laughed too and helped me back up. My hair was dripping with a few boozes of some sort.

"Your silly, Pan...Pand...PANDA!!!!!!!" William shouted, hugging me again. I giggled intensely and hugged him back.



CHELSEA'S POV

"I just don't understand! Why does he have to die!!!" I cried into Erin's shoulder. Brendon patted me on the back.

"Well, I just set up a date for you tomorrow with Jared and you can ask him yourself." Brendon smiled. I looked up with wide eyes.

"W-h-a-t?" I asked slowly.

"You. Have. A. Date. Tomorrow. For. Dinner. With. Jared. Leto." He explained. I jumped up off the couch and started to run around screaming like a mad woman.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!" I screeched.

Andy came walking down the stairs eating an apple while staring at me.

I jumped up and down screaming over and over and over and over again.

I ran back over to Brendon and hugged him tightly.

"YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!" I squeezed him extra tight. Erin started laughing and Andy held her tightly.




PETE'S POV

I tried desperately to get the key in the lock of the door but it kept running away from me. I giggled about that and noticed William was still behind me. I finally opened the door and stepped inside. William put both hands on either side of my face and pulled me in. His soft lips touched mine gently and he slipped his velvety tongue into my mouth. He pulled away and with a smile he left.

"NIGHT WILLIAM! I LOVE YOU TOO!" I said and laughed again. I walked into the house to see Brendon was there. Erin and Chelsea just sat there staring at me. "What?"

I ran a hand through my beer soaked hair and over my face.

"Pete, what the hell happened?" Andy asked. I giggled.

"Pete. Pete. Pete. PETE. Pete. Pete. Pete. What a funny word!" I laughed. I then tried to walk but fell on my ass. I couldn't control my laughter after that.

"PETER!" Chelsea screamed and came over to me. She helped me up and then everything went black.


ERIN IT'S YOUR TURN NOW!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story