Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

(I Can't Think Of A Good Title....BUT READ IT ANYWAY!!!)

by FallOutGrl 3 reviews

THE BEST CHAPTER EVA!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 1350 words

1Funny
PETES POV.
I woke up a half hour in my bedroom later still drunk, I think. I started to giggle uncontrollably. Yes, I was still drunk.

I looked over to my night table where my sidekick was sitting there innocently. I smiled and picked it up. I went into my bathroom and looked at my Morrissey posters. I smiled. Then pictures began.


CHELSEAS POV.
I woke up the next morning at noon with a big smile on my face. Only 7 and a half hours till my date with Jared Leto! I squealed.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Erin was sitting drinking her coffee.

"Moorrnniinngg!" I sang as I glided to the cupboards to get a coffee cup.

"Somebody is happy for their date tonight," Erin said with a smirk.

I smiled wide. "Can you come shopping with me for an outfit?" I asked her.

"Of course," she replied.

We got to the mall an hour later.

"Where shall we go first?" Erin asked.

"Where else?" I asked sarcastically.

Erin smiled at me then walked into Hot Topic. We spent an hour and half in there until I walked out of the change room with the perfect outfit.

"Wow, that outfit is gorgeous," Erin told me.

I smiled, "I love it."

It was a black and red corset that laced up in the front, a plaid skirt that went to about mid thigh, and a pair of black pointed toe heels. We went and paid for the outfit and decided to wander around the mall for a bit.


ERINS POV
As we were walking past the magazine stand I noticed a rare headline. ROCKER EXPOSED. I thought for a minute, then ran back and flipped through the magazine until I found the page. There was Pete in the bathroom showing his, "parts." I growled then showed Chelsea.

"What a fucking loser," Chelsea said.

"I'm going to buy this and show him," I said, getting pissed.


PETES POV.
I woke up ten minutes ago enjoying the peace and quiet. Damn hangovers suck.

"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ THE THIRD!!" Erin screamed sounding pissed.

I winced at the pain.

"What the fuck is this?" Erin asked trying to calm herself down, while opening a magazine to a page and throwing down on the table.

There was my manhood, in the magazine for everyone to see.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Yeah, you're fucked," Erin said walking out of the room.

I put my head in my hands and sighed.


CHELSEAS POV.
I could care less about Pete's situation right now, he drank and got drunk. All I can think about right now is my date with Jared Leto in 5 hours. I don't want to look like a monster when Jared comes to pick me up, so I think I'm going to sleep for a few hours. I took out my iPod from my purse and lied down and put on The Grace by Neverending White Lights. I slowly drifted off to sleep.


ERINS POV.
Andy was in our room on the laptop. I went over behind him and gave his shoulders a light squeeze. He jumped and turned around. I smiled at him.

"Hey," I said softly.

"Hey sweetie, where did you go?" Andy asked, standing up and giving me a soft kiss.

"Oh just to the mall with Chelsea, shes going on a date tonight, and she needed an outfit," I told him.

"I see," Andy said grabbing my hand and walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"Okay, wedding talk," I smiled.

"Okay," Andy laughed.

"Okay we've arranged the photographer, the caterer, the location, and the dresses for the girls, the tuxes for the boys, the decorations, the cake, the date and the rentals for everything. Are we missing anything?" I asked.

"Who's the best man or men? Who is gonna be your maid of honor?" Andy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, I hadn't thought of that," I sighed.

"Well I think my best man should be Joe," Andy told me.

"Yeah, you guys are really tight," I smiled.

"How bout your maid of honor?" Andy asked me.

"Uhm, I think it should be Chelsea, cause I've known her a while," I thought out loud.

"Yeah I agree," Andy replied.

"Okay, we just have to ask them," I told him.

"Okay," Andy smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm going to get a drink," I told him.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Pete was mopping the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked cautiously.

"Cleaning so you're not mad at me," Pete replied.

He was reminding me of a little boy whose mom got him in trouble and he didn't want him mad at her. All I could do is smile, and I walked into the living room and flopped down on the couch. I looked at the clock which read 3:01. Scooby Doo is on now. I turned on the TV and switched it to Teletoon.

* 3 HOURS LATER *

CHELSEAS POV.

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock. It read 6:02. Time to start getting ready. I went into the bathroom and stripped down and stepped into the shower. After about a half hour I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel. I went back into my room and put on my outfit that I bought today. I went back into the bathroom and blow-dried my hair and put my thick red headband in it. I pulled out my makeup bag and put on two coats of black eyeliner and red eye shadow.

I went back into my room and looked at the time, 7:15. Arg, fifteen minutes! I went downstairs and put on my heels. I started to pace in front of the TV.

"Erin, how do I look? Do I look hot?" I asked her, talking fast.

"Yeah, you look nice," She told me with a smile.

"Just nice? JUST NICE!!?! Aahh, he is going to think I'm ugly!" I said flopping down into the chair.

"No! You're beautiful! Trust me," Erin said cautiously.

"I need a guys opinion," I said. "JJOOOOEEEE!!!!!!!!!" I called, standing up, straightening out my skirt and hair.

"Urang?" Joe said walking in out of the kitchen. "Woah," Joe said, as his eyes widened.

"Okay, I'm hot," Chelsea laughed nervously, starting to pace again.

"Can you pace behind the TV?" Erin asked.

"Do you think he'll kiss me, and if he does will I feel a spark? Oh of course I'll feel a spark, its Jared Leto," I said, totally ignoring Erin's request.

Erin sighed and got up and grabbed me by the arm, and sat me down in the chair.

"Sit! Stay! No pacing!" she told me.

Joe laughed. "Good dog," he piped in.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I froze.


ERINS POV.

"Chelsea... come on... get up and get your purse," I told her lifting her up. "I'll get the door."

I walked over to the door and opened it revealing a smiling Jared Leto. I almost died right there.

"You're much hotter in person," I said, with a smile. "Chelsea, your date is here." I said trying not to drool too much.

Jared laughed, oh the laugh. I shook my head. Chelsea came to the door and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Chelsea," she smiled.

"Hi, you look... wow," Jared said with a smile.

Chelsea blushed. "Thank you, you look wow yourself," she laughed.

Jared laughed too. "Ready to go?" he asked.

"Ready as ever," Chelsea smiled even wider.

"You two have fun," I laughed as I closed the door.

"Damn, he's hot," I whispered. "He's with Chelsea though, and I'm with Andy, who I'm getting married too." I smiled wide.

Pete walked by, "Who was that?" he asked.

"Um, Jared Leto," I told him cautiously.

"Okay then," Pete replied, I don't think he believed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~*~
A/N: Erin wrote this chapter. :P

Here is the link to see the outfit that Chelsea is wearing:
http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p138/_deathx_byx_heartbreakx_/?action=view¤t=untitled.jpg
Sign up to rate and review this story