Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

I'm Not A Shoulder To Cry On But I Digress

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

CHELSEA WRITES!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 757 words

0Unrated
CHELSEAS POV.


Damn. Not only was Jared drop dead sexy but he also had my dream car. The black Cadillac Escalade was sitting in the driveway. I almost screamed.



"Do you wanna get in the car or just stare at it all night long?" Jared laughed. I giggled slightly and attempted to get in. The skirt was not very good for that kinda thing.



But then I remembered the little gift Erin bought me under my skirt. My lace up hot-pant panties. Then I didn't feel so awkward. I mean, I was trying to go all the way with him.



I smiled deviously and climbed in. He smiled at me and we took off.





PETES POV.



I thought about what Erin had told me. Jared Leto? YEAH RIGHT!!!



But then I got kinda nervous. I mean, what if it acutally was him? Oh god, she would want to...I had to find out.



I raced down stairs as fast as possible and tried to find Erin. All I could find was Joe.



"JOE! You know where Erin is?" I asked frantically.



"Nope. Last I heard she was mumbling about how she is getting married to Andy, not Jared or something." Joe answered bluntly.



"Wait, Jared. As in Jared Leto." I said stunned.



"Yeah! He was here just a couple of minutes ago. Did you see her? Chelsea was sexy! If she wasn't going out with him tonight I probably would've taken her up my bedroom!" Joe looked at me with a smile.



"She wasn't lying." I whispered and raced around to try to find Erin.





CHELSEA'S POV.



"So I met your brother Brendon a while back through Pete Wentz," Jared explained. He paused to take a sip of the red wine he ordered for us both.



"Oh, that jerk." I mumbled rolling my eyes. He laughed and my god was it sexy.



"Yeah, that jerk. But Brendon showed me a few pictures of you that he keeps in his wallet and I just begged him to take you out just for dinner at least." He smiled. I blushed and smiled back. His eyes were incredibly blue.



"You look really nice tonight." He said softly. Again I blushed.



"Thank you, you do too." I giggled. Just then the waiter came to take our order.





ERINS POV.



I sat up in my room staring at Andy on the computer. I had to think of him and not Jared. I decided to get out my sidekick and see if anyone was online. The second I turned it on I got a new text message.





~Message from Duckie

[7:49PM]




OMG!!!!

I wuz wndrn...

Do I do the

Freaky-Deaky

2nite?





I laughed hysterically and texted back.



~Message from sillyfreakx

[7:51PM]




OMG!!!!

DUDE!!!

YOU ARE OUT

WITH JARED LETO!!!!!

DO YOU EVEN

HAVE TO

ASK????



I giggled and went back to staring at Andy. Suddenly, someone and launched themselves into the room and crashed on the floor.



"JESUS PETE! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!" I screamed.



"I'm sorry. I just had to check if the Jared Leto thing was real." He said taking short, deep breaths. I sighed and rolled my eyes.



"Yes. Why? Why do you deserve to have her back? She's happy with him. In fact, she just texted me to ask if she should sleep with him after the date." I said. I put a hand over my mouth realizing that I said too much.



"I do deserve her." He whispered, bringing his knees up to his chest. He looked like he was about to cry.



"Really? Because so far you've cheated on her, and you've embarrassed her by taking pictures of your...business...for the whole world to see!" I replied just trying to get him to see what he did wrong. And he did exactly what I knew he would.



He curled up in a little ball and started to cry.



"I am a pathetic loser." He sobbed. I looked up at Andy who looked down at Pete sympathetically.



"No your not." Andy said.



"Yes I am. I screw everything up." He cried.



My text message alert went off again.



~Message from Duckie

[8:00PM]




HEHE

GUESS WHAT?

WE'RE IN THE CAR

GOING TO HIS HOUSE!

WE'RE LIKE SCREW

DINNER! AND WE'RE

GOING TO DO THE

FREAKY-DEAKY.

CAN'T STOP SMILING.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the

Panties. Gonna come in

Handy! TTYL!!!! (L)





I couldn't help but laugh even though her ex-boyfriend was crying on the bedroom floor in front of me.
Sign up to rate and review this story