Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

...

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

Wow. It has been a while my friends...now there are a LOT of chapters. :D Hope you enjoy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 890 words

0Unrated
ERINS POV

Pete was still curled up in a ball on the floor for another 15 minutes. I rubbed his back gently. Andy went to go pick up some dinner for us. Pete sat up and looked at me with his now pink and puffy eyes. I gave him a sympathetic smile.

“I feel so bad,” he whispered.

“I know you do,” I replied.

“I wish I could go back and undo the things I’ve done,” he said looking at his shaking hands.

I shook my head. “You learn from your mistakes right?” I asked him.

“Yeah, totally. But this hurts way too much,” Pete told me looking up.

I looked at him sympathetically. A second later I got a new text message.

~Message from Duckie
[8:15PM]

OMG!
We r at his house,
Wish me luck!
I smirked and texted back.


~ Message from sillyfreakx
[8:17PM]

GOOD LUCK!
AND HAVE fuN!!

I flipped my phone shut and shoved it in my pocket. I looked at Pete, who was giving me a questionable stare.

“Who was that?” he asked.

I lied, “Oh, um, it was Andy asking my what I wanted on my veggie burger.”

Pete nodded and got up and walked over to my bed and flopped down. I got up and flopped down beside him.

“Why did you screw around with Ashlee?” I asked cautiously, trying not to make Pete freak.

“I have no idea,” he said putting his hands over his eyes.

I flipped over onto my side so I was looking directly at him.

“Thank you,” Pete whispered.

“For what?” I asked, confused.

“For being here, I mean, no one else sits there and talks to me for hours on end,” he told me, flipping over on his side to face me.


PETES POV.

I flipped over to face Erin. She was looking at me with a sympathetic look on her face.

“Your one of my best friends Pete, why wouldn’t I?” she asked.

“Maybe because your better friends with Chelsea,” I replied, looking at Erin’s BFF necklace.

“She’s my best female friend and you’re my best male friend,” she replied.

“How come I don’t have a necklace then,” I joked.

She looked down at two matching skull rings on her right hand. She took one off and gently put it on my finger.

“Better?” she asked with a laugh.

“Much,” I replied with a laugh, looking at the ring.

She smirked and stood up on the bed and started to jump. I groaned.

“Ssstttoooooppppppp,” I whined, rolling over.

She stopped jumping in mid air and landed right on me.

“Oowwww,” I groaned.

She smiled at me and rolled back to her spot on the bed.

“So, can you believe your wedding is in four days?” I asked her.

“It came really fast,” she said putting her hands over her face.


ERINS POV

My wedding is in four days, oh my god.

“When’s your bachelorette party?” Pete asked me.

“Tomorrow night, all my girlfriends are organizing it,” I laughed, covering my eyes.

“Oh no, I know your friends. I bet you there is going to be strippers or something,” Pete smiled.

I groaned and rolled off the bed, ending with a loud thump. I lifted myself up and put my head over the edge of the bed.

“Feel better?” I asked him.

“A bit,” he replied.

“FOODS HERE!” Andy exclaimed, walking into the bedroom.

“FOOD!” Joe exclaimed running into the room.

Pete smirked and walked out.


CHELSEAS POV.

He led me up to his room and immediately started kissing me. I tried to forget every other thought that was running through my head. Do I really want this? I concentrated on the kiss and his velvet tongue touching my lips. Slowly and surly we got undressed but I just couldn’t handle it.

“Stop,” I said and sat up. I picked up all my clothes off the floor and started to get dressed.

“What?” He asked.

“Jared…I like you okay. But I can’t do this. I can not force my self to go through with this at all.” I tried to explain while slipping my skirt back on.

“I just don’t understand.” Jared looked at me.

“I just broke up with Pete Wentz a few weeks ago. I can’t do this. Please try to understand.” I sighed and walked down the stairs to the door hoping he would drive me home.

“So basically you were using me.” He summed me up right there.

He came down the stairs in his jeans and no shirt. I looked down and picked up my shoes.

“Can I get a ride home?” I asked hopefully slipping the beautiful shoes that were now tainted with my guilt on my feet.

“Hell no! I offer everything I have to you and this is how you repay me!” He started screaming.

I opened the door and grabbed my purse.

“I’m so sorry!” I apologized and raced out the door to go cry to Erin.


PETES POV.

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when Chelsea came bursting through the door, tears streaking down her face. I just wanted to hug her and tell her everything would be okay, but I couldn’t. She ran upstairs; I knew exactly where she was going.
Sign up to rate and review this story