Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm just asking to leave.

Chapter Twenty Five

by rainbowsprinkles08 2 reviews

juvfhukjkkp;lp[k

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 864 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nicky's POV

1 1/2 weeks later.

"Jesus." I sighed as i walked through the door of our suite.

"Hey!" I was greet by my best friends/ room mates and their respective boy friends.

"How was your trip?"

"Long."

"How are your uncles?"

"Good."

"Aunts?"

"Good."

"Cousins?"

"Married, engaged, or soon to be, pregnant and mothering."

"How are you?"

"Lonely."

"Aw. Well thats what wer're here for." The three of them hugged me. "We missed you."

"Gah. It was only a week and a half, but it felt like ages. I missed you guys more than you'll ever know!"

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist from the back.

"I missed you too." Was whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes, leaned my head back against his shoulder and swayed slowly with him, melting into him little by little. I reveled in the sensation of being in Ryan's arms again, his feel, his scent, his breathing, his heartbeat, everything.

I had missed him while I had been gone. Before I left, I called him to thank him for the flowers, but fearing I would give into his charm too easily, I rushed off the phone.

I snapped back to reality, opened my eyes and gently pushed away from him. In doing so, his face fell.

I turned my back on him, a small smile playing on my lips and walked to the kitchen area. "Ok boys, can you leave so I can have alone time with my girls?" I asked getting out the milk, Trix and Lucky Charms.

I heard 4 groans.

"Look, I haven't seen them in a week and a half! I missed them."

"We haven't seen you either..." Matt pointed out.

"True." I took a bite of my cereal. "But thats not the same thing. I love them more than I love you."

"Ouch." Brendon said putting his hand on his heart. "That hurts right here." Hi lightly tapped his chest.

Brendon, Will and Matt all moved to Emily, Lane and Meg, respectively, and started good byeing as Ryan moved toward me.

He stood in front of me, his expression unreadable, as he studied the floor. But when his gaze lifted to meet mine, I was shocked to see ssome of the sparkle in his honey eyes gone. It was replaced by a small sadness and it slightly broke my heart.

I moved towards him and wrapped my arms around his slim waist in a hug. He must've not expected it because it took him a second to wrap his arms around me. As I leaned my forehead against his chest, he leaned down to my ear and whispered.

"You can't resist me for long." It was sad yet seductive. Before he straightened up again, he lightly nipped my ear. It was really a good thing that I was holding onto him because my knees just about gave out. He straightened up and kissed the top of my head. After I gained my composure, I released him from my grasp.

"Bye." I said and gave him a small smile.

"Bye." He nodded and back away, then turned aroudn and followed the other boys out the door.

Lane, Meg and Emily walked towards me.

"So whats going on between you two?" Lane asked motioning to the door.

I sighed and leaned heavily on the counter.

"I dont know. I dont know how much longer I can resist him. I love him and I know, I know I shouldn't, but I can't help myself." I closed my eyes and shook my head. "What happens if he pulls the same thing? I don't know if my heart can take anymore hurt."

There was a temporary silence.

"You know, we could hardly sleep while you were gone." Emily laughed.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"That boy is so damn persisent. I dont think he understands the words /not home/." Lane laughed along with Emily.

"No!" I gasped.

"Yes. The phone was ringing off the hook and he even dropped by a few times to make sure that you were actually /not home/." Meg said.

I shook my head folding my arms over my chest and leaning my lower back against the counter.

It was silent for a while except for the sounds of them moving around the kitchen to get food or other things.

"What should I do?" I whispered staring off into space with wide eyes like I do when I am feeling helpless or confused.

The three of them gathered in fornt of me, Meg and lane taking my hands.

"Honestly?" Emily asked.

"Honestly." I nodded looking her in the eyes.

"Honestly," She looked between Meg and Lane. "Honestly, we think you should give him another chance."

The two sister nodded in agreement to what the eldest of us said.

"Honestly." I sighed. "I think you guys are right."

Dedicated to Meg and Lane. They turned 17 today!!!! yay! happy birthday my loves! Also, read hte author note and respond. I might take a break from this story for a couple days until I get alot of ideas. Please review the author's note and tell me your ideas because I'm not continuing until I get more!
Sign up to rate and review this story