Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm just asking to leave.

Chapter Twenty Six

by rainbowsprinkles08 2 reviews

srxydctfuvgybhunij

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-13 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 458 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 26.

Nicky's POV

I sat on the couch and stared off into space, just thinking. You know? I took a deep breath and opened my cell phone, went through the contacts list, found the appropriate number and pressed send.

One ring.....two rings.....three rin-

"Hello?" Said a deep voice.

"Hey Ry." I said quietly.

"Hey Nicky what's going on?"

"Erm, are you busy right now?"

"Well, I am in the middle of today's Sudoku puzzle. Its intense. Its rated hard level and I only have a few more squares to fill in but they're those squares you know that could be one of two numbers an-"

"So no."

"Nope."

"Mind if I come over?"

"Uh." He sounded slightly surprised. "Of course. Come on over."

"Great. Be there asap." And hung up.

I walked to my room and straightened my hair and put on my favorite skinny jeans, my black hot topic tube top with blue and green stars and my vans. I grabbed my purse and my sunglasses and headed out the door.

Ryan's POV.

I wonder why she's coming over... I tried not to think about it too much for fear that I might get my hopes up. I was pacing the lounge area when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to reveal Nicky.

"Hey." I breathed out.

"Hey." She said not looking up.

"Come on in." I moved aside as she walked through the door, slowly and precisely.

"Can, um, we talk in your room?"

"Yeah, of course." I walked over and opened the door letting her in and shutting it behind us. "Whats up?"

"Well. I wanted to talk to you about something." She said sitting down on the bed.

"I sort of figured that." I chuckled. She smiled slightly.

She took a deep breath and exhaled. "I've been thinking a lot lately."

"About?"

A smile played across her lips and she looked up at my face. "Us."

"What about us?"

"That," She leaned back on her arms and looked at the ceiling. "maybe there should be one."

"There should be an us?" I confirmed. She wants me back?

"That is, if the offer still stands...." She said looking me in the eyes.

OoOoOoOoOoO. Cliffhanger. Sry for not updating. I had a carpal tunnel (of love) attack. My hand was really hurting. I also got really side tracked by the fact that I'M GOING TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT. OH SHIT. Lolls so excited. I've also been on the panic lj a lot. Taking some shit from those kiddies. They really don't like my opinion sometimes...my lj name is nyclimbinbaby99 just an fyi. Yerrrrr. Read my new story. Its Rydon. Its awesome. Read and review it.
Sign up to rate and review this story