Categories > Celebrities > Def Leppard > Caught in a Dream

Chapter 3

by robinzan 0 reviews

Joe Elliott has nightmares. Will they come true? A mystery from Joe's POV. XO w/ Jon Bon Jovi

Category: Def Leppard - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2005-12-05 - Updated: 2005-12-05 - 744 words

0Unrated
A/N: I've decided to put the warnings up ahead of time. Right now, everything is good, but further in the story is where the warnings would be needed, hence, putting them now.

The Next Day

"So, how did it go?" Steve asked me.

"Alright," I replied, "She wants to use hypnotism."

"If it'll help," he stated.

I sat down at the table that Steve was sitting at. I looked straight at him. "I also asked her out." Steve spit out his drink.

"You did what?" he asked.

"You heard me. I asked her out," I replied.

"I figured you would!" he said with a chuckle.

I got and went to the computer, and booted it up. I didn't think it would help, but I wanted to see if I could find anything, having to do with my dream. After about twenty minutes of nothing, a picture caught my eye.

"Steve! Come here!" I yelled. Steve came running in.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Take a look at this," I told him.

"Looks like a castle to me," he said.

"It is. The one in my dream," I replied.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm sure," I told him.

We took a look at some other pictures of the building. I was telling Steve about the different rooms and the things that I saw. I printed out copies of the pictures, and I set them aside. I was going to take them with me, on my next appointment. We worked on it long into the night. Before I knew it, I was overcome with sleep. "I'm going to bed," I told Steve.

"Night," he replied.

I thanked god that he was staying with me for a few days. I received a good yelling from Mutt earlier, and the band promised him that they would make me sleep. I climbed into bed, and closed my eyes. Before to long, I was dreaming again.

This time, when I entered the dream, I found myself standing face to face with that figure. I froze, trying to figure out what to do. I started backing up, thinking if I got thing into some light, then I could probably make out some features or something. It worked. I saw the figures face for the first time. "Oh my god!" I yelled. That's when I woke up.

I looked around, realizing that I was in my own room. Steve had come running upstairs. "Are you ok?" he asked, coming to hold me.

"No," I replied, "I saw him, Steve!"

"Saw who?" he replied.

"I saw his face," I stated, "It was you."

"What?" He looked at me stunned. "I'm going to call Karla..

"No!" I said.

"Why not?"

"You can't wake her up! Haven't you ever seen a tired woman?" I replied.

"True," he said, chuckling, "Ok, but in the morning, I'm calling." I nodded.

****

Friday Night

I picked up Karla from her place and we headed for the restaurant. We were shown to our table. "You seem troubled Joe," she said.

"What?" I said.

"What's wrong?" she replied.

"I'm just thinking about last night," I told her.

"Talk to me," she said.

I told her that I had the same dream, and I told her that I saw who was in my dream.

"Are you sure that it was Steve?" she asked me, after I finished. I nodded. "Why would I be dreaming about him?" I asked.

"It sounds like one of you is going to run into danger," she said.

"Oh don't tell me that," I replied.

"I'm sorry. I still want to hypnotise you though."

"I'd rather not," I told her.

"It's perfectly safe," she said.

"Yes, but I'm not sure about it. Maybe we could do this another way?"

"Ok," she said, smiling.

By the time we finished dinner, it was about 2 in the morning. We pulled up in front of her place, and I walked her to the door.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," Karla said.

"Your welcome," I replied, "I would love to see you again."

"That's a promise," she said.

I pulled her to me and gave her a long, passionate kiss. It was several minutes, before I pulled back. "I'd love to do that again too," she said, smiling.

"Oh, you can bet on that," I replied.

I turned around to leave, but I made sure that she was inside, safely, before getting back into the car and heading home.
Sign up to rate and review this story