Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

reverse psychology

by killxsmile 11 reviews

sleeping arrangements

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 644 words

3Exciting
Author's Note: Wow... Just... Wow. I still can't believe how quickly I got feedback for chapter 2. I guess you guys really like chocolate laxatives. =P

Stacks of money and sacks of candy go out to the following:

falloutboy_r0x
rainydaykid13
Delilah
someonestilllovesyou
glindapsawyer
Rae_She_Writes
Kill-You-Own-Chorus
humhallelujah13
dflip07


because they left kickass reviews.


03: " r e v e r s e p s y c h o l o g y "

*
Joe's POV

Drumming my fingers on my lap, I waited in Pete's living room. I'd been repeating this action for the past 10 minutes and it still wasn't any fun.

"How long can it take for a guy to carry some bags down a flight of stairs?" I asked.

"He's probably packing some last minute stuff," Sophie said, flipping through the latest issue of Rolling Stone. "You know, eyeliner, fireworks, lighter fluid."

I chuckled at this comment. "Yeah, he's definitely going to light some shit on fire."

As if on cue, Pete came running down the stairs with 2 duffel bags in hand.

"About time..." Andy said, getting off the couch.

"Sure you have everything?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah," he said, patting the side of the bag. As he did this, we heard a loud POP, then a thin plume of smoke rose through the zipper.

"Try not to cause too much trouble," Mrs. Wentz said, directing her gaze toward her son.

"I'll try, but I can't make any guarantees..." They shared a hug, said their goodbyes, and we were out the door.

The bus was waiting for us in the driveway so we quickly loaded onto it.

"I call the couch!" Sophie and Dirty said in unison.

"I said it first!" Sophie said, jumping onto the cushions.
"I don't think so," Dirty said, taking a seat on her lap.

She struggled beneath him, but he wouldn't budge.

"That actually feels kinda good, Soap."
"Ugh, gross," she said with a disgusted look on her face.
"If you don't get up, I swear I'll take a dump on you."
"You wouldn't dare..."
"Just watch me." Dirty put on his "I'm-popping-a-fucking-turd-on-you" face, causing Sophie's eyes to widen.

"Fine, I'll take a bunk!"

Not wanting to take the risk of being shit on, Sophie scrambled to get up. Dirty smirked as he stretched out on the couch.

"Bunks aren't that bad," Patrick said as we walked toward the back of the bus.
"I know," Sophie said. "Just making use of reverse psychology. I didn't wanna get stuck sleeping on that lumpy thing."

As we reached the back, we saw that there were only 4 bunks.

"...Looks like I'm doubling up with one of you guys," she said, putting down her bags.

I quickly put my finger on my nose. Pete and Patrick caught on, and did the same. Andy rolled his eyes once he realized what was going on.

"Aww, c'mon guys..."
"I guess I'm bunking with you, Hurley."

We put our bags away and headed toward the front while Sophie and Andy sorted out their sleeping arrangements.

*
Andy's POV

Sophie plopped onto the bunk as the guys walked out.

"I liked your little performance there," she said.
"You didn't think the eye roll was too much?"
"Nope." She smiled as I sat next to her. "You were perfect."

I cupped her cheek and pressed my lips against hers.

"Do you think they suspect anything?" she asked.
"No," I said, shaking my head. "That reverse psychology really works."

She let out a laugh and pulled me on top of her.

"I don't want to see you naked."
"I don't wanna see you naked, either."

I pulled the curtains closed and our "psychology" session began.

*
Because I know you want to know what happens next, I'll let you in on a secret:

r e v i e w s = l o v e = U P D A T E S
Sign up to rate and review this story