Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > helpful hand

Screwed Up Start

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

some wrong turns are taken on the way to the beach. heads up my brother gave me this idea, i guess this is how we think tom should act (since he is the prankster) any out of character is b/c that's...

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 927 words

0Unrated
God why is the elevator taking so long!!!" Tom exclaimed.

"Hey calm down it'll be here in a little bit," Steven said trying to calm Tom down. His mood changed however when the elevator started going back down to the lobby instead of up to their floor after only being one away. "You know what, it'd be easier just to take the stairs at this rate!!!"

"Hey that's not that bad an idea Steven. You know for you having so many bad ones, it's good to see you have a good one every once in awhile," Tom said shaking his head in agreement with his plan.

"Than- hey what the hell is that supposed to mean?! I have good ideas, at least they're better than most of your jokes!!" Steven shot back.

"They make you laugh!" Tom yelled.

"Hey guys cool it, we still have to get to the beach remember!" Joe said from his food cart.

As they were fighting they missed the fact that the elevator had opened up on their floor, and passed by, leaving without them.

"Great. look what your arguing did. we missed the damn elevator!" Joe yelled being the first to realize it was long gone.

"Well I'm getting us outta here once and for all," Tom said grabbing the food cart Joe was on and turned it towards th stairs.

Steven took off after Tom asking "What the hell do you think your doing?"

"I said I'm getting us outta here," he retorted

"But the cart has wheels and we're up six floors!" Steven exclaimed.

"Cool it Tyer!I know what I'm doing," Tom said he began pushing Joe and the food cart throughthe stair well doorway.

"No you don't!" Steven yelled grabbing for the food cart.

the two band mates were soon in a tug of war match over the food cart that held Joe. The cart was forgotten pretty quickly once Tom crossed the line and pushed Steven. the two were pushing each other while fiercly arguing when the sound of Joe's voice brought them back to the present situation.

"Tom, Steven! stop arguing and help..." he didn't get to finish the sentence since at tht moment the cart began to fall backwards down the stairs; leaving Steven and Tom standing there with dumbfounded expressions on their faces.

Joe had dropped down half a flight of stairs before Tom and Steven took off after him. hopping over the guard rail Steven ended up a step behind his lead guitarist and was able to jump on the cart. Tom soon followed catching up on the next turn.

As the three of them sat piled on the one food cart holding on for their lives the head a man yell "Taco!!!"

whipping their heads around they were greated by the heavily accented room service guy on a food cart racing right behind them.

"I didn't know you did this for fun either," he said, shifting his weight to the left so he could ride along side them.

"We don't" Joe yelled back.

"Ten why are you doing it now?" the man Tom knew as Manu asked.

"Long story, Tom would you like to explain?" Steven asked giving Tom a dirty look.

"Your as much to-Hey look out!" Tom exclaimed seeing an elderly man climbing the stairs a flight below them.

Joe and Steven realized what Tom ws getting at an began leaning to the right to ensure they didn't run this man over. looking to the left Tom was going to tell Manu to watch out for the old man, but while they were shifting over, Manu had taken an oppurtunity to speed ahead. trying to save the old man, Tom yelled out "Manu, look out for the old man!"

THUNK!

Manu turned around clueless, "what old man?" turning back around he was greeted with the sight of the door leading to the lobby. hitting the door full speed he flipped sideways tumbling down toward the basement.

Seeing that the door was coming up, and taking in what had just happened to Manu, Steven realized they needed to slow the cart down.

"Tom help me slow this cart down, and grab the handrail."

The cart began to slow, and was fully stopped once all three reached ot for the rail. peeling off their hands from the rail the three looked at each other in unision, shock written all over their faces.

Steven was the first to brak the silence, "well looks like this is our floor."

"Next time let's wait for the elevator," Tom said getting off the cart and opening the door so Steven could push Joe through and out to the lobby.

The guys hurried as they dashed for the lobby exit. they didn't want or need to attract any more attention.

It's not every day you hear a loud crashand see three very famous men walk through the stairwell, one of them being pushed on a food car.

Once they'd reached the safety of the parking lot they rushed over to the rented car. with Tom's help Steven hoisted Joe into the backseat.

grabbing the keys from Tom he started moving towards the driver's seat calling over is shoulder "I'll drive."

"No, I'll drive," Tom said almost challenging Steven.

"Tom, let Steven drive," Joe pleaded from the backseat.

Stepping off and sitting in the passengers seat Tom complied with Joe's wish.

Looking in the rear view mirror at Joe Steven took off, he was on a mission. he'd promissed a solution, and he planned on coming through.
Sign up to rate and review this story