Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 1

by kristinia 0 reviews

Inuyasha and the others find out that the Band of Seven is alive.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 1078 words

0Unrated
The silver haired man frowned his unruly long silver hair flowing in the wind behind him. "Inuyasha?" A girl called out and the man's silver ears twitched as his amber eyes glanced towards the woman with kind chocolate brown eyes and black hair. "Something doesn't sit right with me. Something's wrong, I can feel it." He answered frowning even more and the girl put a pale calming hand on his shoulder.

"We'll find out together, Inuyasha." The girl said smiling and he turned to her only to smirk and he said," Of course, Kagome! Let's go get Sango and Miroku." "Let's not forget Shippou or Kilala either." Kagome said and laughed at Inuyasha's grimace at Shippou's name.

-------------

A man with long silver hair that fell past his buttocks, golden amber eyes, pointy ears looked up eyes narrowing. "I see... they are back." He thought as he ignored the green toads exclamations," Is something wrong, Lord Sesshomaru?" The human child that had traveled with him had turned into a teenager, still a pup by demon standards. She smiled and said," Master Jaken, Lord Sesshomaru is fine. He is after all our lord."

Sesshomaru smirked at that before going back to emotionless and continued walking on.

------------

"Hey big brother Bankotsu, who do you think it was that brought us back again and without the need to live on the Shikon Jewel shards?" The man that dressed like a woman and had blue stripes on his cheeks. "Well Jakotsu... i'm not for sure. All I do know is that the reason we were brought back was to go and retrieve little sister." The man answered. He had long black hair in a braid and cobalt blue eyes.

He had a purple star on his forehead and a huge sword over his shoulders. "Did you think it was wierd that, that Naraku bastard didn't bring back little sister?" Jakotsu asked which gained the other members of the Band of Seven. "It was wierd and it's very suspicious. Big brother Bankotsu what do you want us to do about Naraku?" Renkotsu, the fire user, asked calmly.

"Nothing right now, Renkotsu. Our top priority is getting little sister. After that we'll think about what to do with Naraku." Bankotsu answered before turning to them and ordered," Let's go." They followed Bankotsu as he thought," We won't mess up like we did last time. We will never work under someone like Naraku."

----------

"That scent! It can't be them! They were all killed!" Inuyasha thought as he stiffened after smelling the scent of death and dirt. The scent of the famous Band of Seven. "Inuyasha? What's wrong?" Sango, the demon slayer, asked worried and Inuyasha clentched Tetsusaiga's handle as he answered," The Band of Seven... How could they be alive again? They were killed."

"They're back? Do you think it is because of Naraku again?" Miroku, the monk, asked seriously as he looked at Sango, Kagome and Inuyasha. "No, it can't be Naraku. Even though they stink of death and soil, they don't stink of Naraku. Something's up." Inuyasha answered frowning and Kagome said," This must've been what was on your mind earlier, Inuyasha. Don't worry about them, our biggest worry is Naraku."

"Bankotsu? Are... are you really alive again? Am I really going to be able to see you once more?" Kagome thought as excitement coursed through her veins and through out her entire body. They continued moving as Inuyasha's ears twitched every once in awhile, listening for the Band of Seven.

-----------

Bankotsu looked up smirking which caused Suikotsu to ask," Leader? Is something wrong?" "Looks like we're going to be running into Inuyasha after all." "Ohhhh! I can't wait to see my Inuyasha again!" Jakotsu said sighing lovingly which caused Bankotsu to shake his head amused and Renkotsu to look at him with slightly annoyed and slightly amused at Jakotsu's antics.

"That also means we'll see Kagome again. We'll get her to join us this time. Last time we couldn't because of our deaths." Bankotsu thought smirking his cocky yet sexy smirk. "Hey Big Brother Bankotsu, are we going to get Little Sister Kagome to join us this time?" Jakotsu asked curiously as he stopped thinking of Inuyasha and started thinking about Kagome.

"Of course. We couldn't last time because we were killed but this time nothing will stop us. Not only we will get little sister, we're getting Kagome. We will get her away from Inuyasha this time." Bankotsu answered looking towards them smirking and Suikotsu smiled back as the others smirked or what seemed to be smirking.

-----------

Inuyasha tensed up as he stopped causing the others to stop with him. They looked forward only to seven shadows walking towards them. "The Band of Seven.." Miroku said clentching his staff and Kagome felt a bubble of anticipation and worry build up in the ptt of her stomache. She didn't know if they still wanted her or not or if they were even really alive, but she hoped.

Kagome gasped softly at the sight of Bankotsu walking in front of the rest of the Band of Seven and happiness and relief filled her body. She was so happy and relieved that they were all alive and well, without the Shikon Jewel shards to keep them alive. Bankotsu smirked as he said," Well well... if it isn't Inuyasha." Inuyasha growled as he said," Bankotsu."

Sango and MIroku got in defensive positions before Kagome who met Bankotsu's eyes and she smiled a little showing him her happiness that they were back. Bankotsu looked back at Inuyasha and motioned for the others to move. Jakotsu felt a rush of excitement as he asked eagerly," Now, Big Brother Bankotsu?" Inuyasha and the others looked confused as Bankotsu chuckled and answered," Now, Jakotsu."

Jakotsu ran at Miroku and Sango who got ready but Jakotsu only ran around them. Realizing what was happening Sango and Miroku spun around as Sango yelled," Kagome!" Inuyasha span around turning away from Bankotsu and yelled," Kagome, no!" Kagome wore a mask of fake shock, that easily covered her happiness and glee as Jakotsu picked her up and started running away.

They spun around only to see that the other Band of Seven had left except Bankotsu who was smirking. "Where are you taking, Kagome?!" Inuyasha demanded and Bankotsu chuckled as he answered," We're taking her with us, of course. She's our... captive now." He then suddenly disappeared into smoke as Inuyasha yelled out," KAGOME!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story