Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 2

by kristinia 0 reviews

The Band of Seven and Kagome can finally have a real reunion. They tell her their plans for her and their plans for the future. Kagome agrees.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 1254 words

0Unrated

"They took Kagome, those vial creatures!" Inuyasha said punching a tree and he bit his lip which caused it to start bleeding. "We'll get Kagome back, Inuyasha. Let's just settle down and think clearly. Why would they want Kagome in the first place, now that they don't need the Shikon Jewel shards?" MIroku asked calmly and Inuyasha spun around to face him and Sango.

"Hmmm.... that's a good point. Why would the Band of Seven want Kagome when they don't need the Shikon Jewel shards? Do you think they want Kagome or do they want her to find the Shikon Jewels so that they could get stronger?" Sango asked out loud and Inuyasha answered," They probably want to use her so that they could get stronger. But we aren't going to let that happen."

"Correct, we aren't. We are going to get Kagome back." Miroku said nodding his head in agreement. "Well then let's get going and get our Kagome back!" Sango said and Inuyasha nodded his head as they took off in the direction where Jakotsu had taken off with Kagome in his arms.

-----------

"Damn! They are trying to follow us!" Suikotsu said looking over his shoulders as if he could see Inuyasha and his friends following them. "Don't worry, Suikotsu. They won't follow us much longer. It's getting dark and Inuyasha is traveling with humans." Renkotsu said as he easily ran along side Suikotsu. "It was pretty smart of leader to make us split up in different directions." Suikotsu said and Renkotsu nodded as they continued on.

-----------

"Kagome we'll be together again shortly. We just had to go in different directions to confuse Inuyasha. We'll be together real short. Don't worry i'm coming." Bankotsu thought as he woved in and out of the trees.

----------

Sesshomaru looked up frowning as he thought," So the Band of Seven have Inuyasha's wench, do they? That stupid half-breed probably let them take her without even a struggle." Sesshomaru then continued on his way with Rin and Jaken following him.

----------

Mukotsu, Genkotsu, and Kyokotsu traveled together. Mukotsu and Kyokotsu were on top of Genkotsu as Kyokotsu said," We better hurry to our meeting spot so that we can greet, leader with Kagome." "Yeah we better." Mukotsu said and they continued on in tense and excited excitement.

----------

Jakotsu slowed down when he was sure he was far enough away from Inuyasha. He then sat Kagome down and spun her to face him only to see her face tilting downwards. Frowning he asked," Little Sister Kagome? Is something wrong? Are you not happy to see us alive?" Kagome looked up at him and he blinked at the sight of tears swimming around in Kagome's eyes.

Kagome wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in Jakotsu's chest as she answered," Jakotsu, i'm so glad that you are all back and alive. I missed you and the others so much." "But not so much as Kyokotsu, Genkotsu, Mukotsu and Renkotsu, right?" Jakotsu asked and she looked up startled and blushed lightly guilty and he said softly," Don't worry, Big Brother Bankotsu will take care of them. They won't mess with you."

"Oh, Jakotsu, i've missed you and Bankotsu and Suikotsu so much. I almost died just so that I could join you three." Kagome said her tears falling down her cheeks and Jakotsu smiled pleased as he said," We're glad you missed us. Come on lets continue on so that we're the first one's at the meeting spot and you can be reunited with the others." Kagome nodded and squeaked startled when Jakotsu picked her up again.

----------

Kagome and Jakotsu looked up when Renkotsu and Suikotsu appeared walking into the clearing. "Renkotsu! Suikotsu!" Kagome said gasping and ran passed Renkotsu and straight into Suikotsu's open embrace. When Kagome looked up Suikotsu was back to the gentle and kind doctor. "I've missed you as well, Miss Kagome." Suikotsu said returning Kagome's hug with his own.

Kagome released him and gave Renkotsu a shy, hesitant hug which he returned and he said," It's good to see you, Kagome." "Yeah.. the same, Renkotsu." Kagome said smiling nervously before returning to Jakotsu's side which made him blinked confused but he shrugged it off.

----------

Bankotsu slowed down his pace and hid in the shadows as he watched Kagome greet the others almost stiffly. He smirked, knowing that she was uncomfortable around the others and then he frowned. He knew she had sound reason against Mukotsu, Kyokotsu, Genkotsu and Renkotsu. They had tried to kill her against his wishes but then he smirked at her greeting them anyways.

Bankotsu watched as she hugged Jakotsu with one arm around his waist and Jakotsu said teasing her," You may want to release me when Big Brother Bankotsu comes here. He'll be jealous of us." Bankotsu's jaw dropped at that before listening to Kagome giggle and she said," There's nothing to be jealous of, I belong only to him, Jakotsu. Me and you are family, he should know and understand that."

Jakotsu laughed along with Kagome as Bankotsu decided to step out of his hiding place. The others ran to greet him and when they were done, Bankotsu turned to face Jakotsu and Kagome. Kagome was standing there mouth open slightly and eyes widened. Teras filled her eyes as she reached out a hand towards him and asked hesitantly," Bankotsu?"

Bankotsu smirked as he put his Banryu in the ground and walked towards him. He stopped in front of her and answered," It's me Kagome." She threw her arms around his neck and buried her head into his neck. Her shoulders shook as sobs racked her body and she said," Oh Bankotsu.. i've missed you so much." Bankotsu wrapped his arms around Kagome's petite waist and pulled her closer.

He smirked as he closed his eyes and put his cheek on her head as he said," I've missed you as well, Kagome. Now we are together and nothing will seperate us this time." He opened his eyes and lifted his head as she lifted her head and their eyes met. Kagome lifted herself up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to Bankotsu's in a sweet yet gentle kiss.

Bankotsu smirked against her lips and opened his mouth slightly as his tongue darted only to brush against her lips. Kagome gasped at the feelt of Bankotsu's tongue on her lips and that gave Bankotsu the advantage and he slipped his tongue inside of her mouth. He explored her whole mouth, devouring her mouth with his and his tongue, before he met Kagome's in a passionate kiss.

After a few moments of domination, Bankotsu pulled back and said," Now that is a proper reunion." Kagome blushed but leaned against him relaxing completely and Suikotsu said amused at what had just happened," We should tell, Kagome what our plans our, Leader." Kagome looked up curiously and Bankotsu explained," We are going to go get our, little sister, who died beside us the first time. Naraku didn't bring her back the last time but someone brought her back with us this time."

"We suspect whoever brought us back, also brought our little sister. We were wondering if you wanted to join us on this mission, Kagome." Jakotsu said happily and Kagome smiled at them as she said," Of course! Wherever you go, i'll be with you, all of you, forever." Bankotsu laughed as he said," I knew it! We're going to have so much fun when we get little sister back!"
Sign up to rate and review this story