Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 3

by kristinia 0 reviews

The Band of Seven start their mission with Kagome after a nights rest. Inuyasha and his friends run into Sesshomaru and his group only to find out that Sesshomaru knows what has happened and knows ...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 737 words

0Unrated
Bankotsu sat down and he pulled Kagome down into his lap which caused her to blush lightly. She relaxed and leaned her back onto his chest as they watched Jakotsu and Renkotsu argue about what they would eat that night, with amusement. Bankotsu put his chin on the top of Kagome's head and felt her relax in his arms. He smirked, knowing that she would never go back to Inuyasha and would stay with them, with him.

"Bankotsu? Is you all's little sister, have a name like all of yours? Ending with kotsu?" Kagome asked looking up at him curiously and Bankotsu chuckled as he answered," Nah, her names totally different from ours. It doesn't end with kotsu at all. In fact its a four letter name. You'll like her, Kagome, she's alot like you." "She's a miko or a priestess?" Kagome asked startled which only sent Bankotsu laughing.

"Nope, not like you like that, Kagome. She's like you personality wise. It must seem unbefitting." Bankotsu answered and Kagome didn't say anything until she asked," If she is apart of your group, why aren't you all known as the Band of Eight?" "I don't know... maybe cause even though she was and is apart of our group, she isn't at the same time." Bankotsu answered shrugging slightly.

Jakotsu suddenly sat in front of Kagome and asked," Big Brother Bankotsu, how much longer do you think, Inuyasha, will follow us?" "Until he thinks he can get Kagome back but he won't ever get her back. She's stayin wuth us, forever." Bankotsu answered and tightened his arms around Kagome slightly and she placed her hands on his shoulders and squeezed them gently.

Jakotsu smiled and said," Of course! We won't lose her like last time or she won't lose us like last time!" Kagome smiled at him and said," I won't ever leave you, Jakotsu, Bankotsu, Suikotsu, Renkotsu, Kyokotsu, Genkotsu, Mukotsu. You all are my new family and mean everything to me." Jakotsu sniffed with fake sobs and Bankotsu chuckled as he held Kagome to him.

----------

After eating everyone settled down to sleep. Bankotsu layed down on the ground and Kagome layed down next to him and turned to face him. Bankotsu pulled her to his chest and she buried her head into his chest. "Goodnight Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Suikotus." Kagome said softly as she stiffled a yawn. Jakotsu said sleepily," Goodnight Little Sister Kagome, Big Brother Bankotsu."

Everyone muttered their goodnights and Bankotsu lifted Kagome's head only to press his lips to hers. He pulled back smirking at her flushed look and said," 'Night Kagome." He closed his eyes and the two fell asleep peacefully.

----------

Kagome opened her eyes at the gentle shaking and she looked up to see Bankotsu kneeling over her. "Time to get up sleepy head." Bankotsu said smirking amused as she shot up blushing. She sent him a playful glare only to sigh against his lips as they crashed down on hers and devouring her lips. He pulled back and smirked at his work and he said," Come on, i'll give you a piggy-back-ride."

Kagome smiled and said," Thank you, Bankotsu." She stood up and true to his word Bankotsu let her get on his back. She put her head on his neck and closed her eyes falling asleep again. The others followed Bankotsu as they continued on their mission to find their little sister.

----------

Inuyasha and the others soon stopped as they walked upon Sesshomaru, Rin and Jaken. "Sesshomaru..!" Inuyasha said growling and Sesshomaru turned to look at him only to look at him dispassionately. "You are a fool of a half-breed. I'm disgusted that father's blood runs through your veins." Sesshomaru said and Inuyasha narrowed his eyes, ears flattening against his head, growling.

"You let your wench be taken away from you so easily." Sesshomarus aid and looked out into the distance his nose twitching once. "So you know about the Band of Seven being alive?" Inuyasha asked hoping that that information would startle or surprise Sesshomaru. He was disappointed when Sesshomaru gave no reaction as he answered," Of course I already know. You can't miss their stench of death and soil."

Inuyasha growled and Sesshomaru ignored him as he started walking away and Rin with Jaken followed him loyally. "Well... nothing escapes Sesshomaru's sharp nose it seems." Miroku said and Inuyasha ignored them as he contineud on and they followed him quietly.
Sign up to rate and review this story