Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 4

by kristinia 0 reviews

Inuyasha and his friends run into the Band of Seven. They try to get Kagome back only for her to be whisked away by Jakotsu once more.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 1230 words

0Unrated
"A run in with Inuyasha and his friends is undevoidable. For as long as we have Kagome they will continue to follow her. As if they could actually get her back, Inuyasha doesn't understand she doesn't belong to him. I might as well tell him about me and Kagome and she knows that I may have to. It's going to be such pleasure in seeing his shock and what he thinks is betrayal." Bankotsu thought with pleasure as he continued forward while carrying Kagome on his back.

-----------

Inuyasha sneezed and Sango mused out loud," I wonder who is talking about you now, Inuyasha." "Maybe Kagome is wishing for you to come save her." Miroku said and Inuyasha tensed up as he thought," We're coming for you, Kagome. Just hold on a little longer for me. I'll come and rescue you."

----------

Bankotsu didn't pause even when he felt Kagome start to wake up and he asked lightly," How'd you sleep, Kagome?" Kagome blushed as she pressed her face to his neck and she smiled, which he felt, and she answered softly," I slept better than I ever before, way better now that I am with you and the others." Bankotsu smirked at that and said," Glad to be of help, Kagome."

Kagome laughed lightly which attracted Jakotsu's attention and he grinned bigly as he said," Little Sister Kagome, you are finally awake! We were starting to wonder now that you were with us, if you were ever going to wake up." Kagome blushed deeply as she said," Oh... uhmmm... you could have woken me up." "Bankotsu said don't, seeing that you were sleeping so peaceful." Jakotsu said blinking in confusion.

Kagome looked at the back of Bankotsu's head with amusement as she said," You can put me down now, Bankotsu. I can walk you know." Bankotsu chuckled as he stated," But I like carrying you, Kagome. It's not like you're heavy or anything. I am carrying you and Banryu and I still don't feel weighed down." Kagome blushed at that and Jakotsu laughed as he said," True, Little Sister Kagome, you are really light."

Kagome hid her face in the back of Bankotsu's neck as him and Jakotsu laughed at her sudden shyness and embaressment. "Oh come on... it wasn't that funny." Kagome muttered only to receive more chuckles. Bankotsu released her legs and Kagome slid right off of his back but grabbed his hand while looking down blushing and Bankotsu blinked before smirking and he squeezed her hand.

Kagome looked up blinking before smiling brightly and she let his hand go before running up between Jakotsu and Suikotsu. Bankotsu stayed behind and watched the affects Kagome had on the others. "I wonder if she had this affect on her friends. Everyone in the Band of Seven looks so much lighter and happier with Kagome around." Bankotsu thought smirking slightly.

----------

Bankotsu looked up and swore softly as he pulled his Banryu from his back. "Bankotsu?" Kagome asked startled as Jakotsu asked slightly worried," Big Brother Bankotsu is something wrong? Something bothering you?" "Inuyasha and the others are coming." Bankotsu answered grimly and Kagome gasped shocked as she ran over to him and said softly pleading," I don't want to go back, Bankotsu! I want to stay with all of you!"

Bankotsu bent his head and captured her lips in a long passionate kiss before pulling away and he said," Don't worry, we won't let them take you Kagome. I promise, trust me." "Don't worry, I do. I trust you, Jakotsu, Suikotsu, Renkotsu.." Kagome said wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him gently. Bankotsu patted her back and soon she backed up as Bankotsu turned to their side, Banryu in front of him.

A confident smirk spread across Bankotsu's face as Inuyasha with Sango, Miroku and Shippou on Kilala's back appeared before him. "Bankotsu! Give me Kagome back now!" Inuyasha yelled angrily as he stopped in front of Bankotsu and the others landed behind him having jumped off Kilala's back. Jakotsu walked up behind her and whsipered in her ear," Little Sister Kagome play along."

Kagome said," Inu..." They turned to her just as Jakotsu put his hand over her mouth and Sango yelled," Kagome!" "Mother Kagome!" Shippou cried out and Kagome felt slightly guilty but got over it as she turned her eyes on Bankotsu though it looked like she was looking at Inuyasha. "Jakotsu, Suikotsu take Kagome and leave. The rest of us will keep them busy." Bankotsu ordered.

"Of course Big Brother Bankotsu! Bye Inuyasha love!" Jakotsu said as he easily picked Kagome up and Suikotsu took off after him. "Kagome!!" Inuyasha yelled about to take off after them but stopped when Bankotsu swung Banryu right at Inuyasha and barely missed his neck. "Damn, and I thought I could kill you right then." Bankotsu said putting Banryu over his shoulders and sighed.

"Give us back Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled pulling out Tetsusaiga and it transformed. Bankotsu smirked and asked," Why would I do something like that?" "Give her back or i'll kill you all again!" Inuyasha replied nastilly and Bankotsu rolled his eyes as Kyokotsu stated," Koga killed me." "Sesshomaru killed me." Mukotsu stated. Inuyasha and his friends were shocked when Bankotsu said," And Renkotsu killed Jakotsu."

Renkotsu admitted," And Bankotsu killed me to avenge Jakotsu." "And I was killed by Naraku. Who knows who killed Genkotsu, so Inuyasha you can't kill us again, seeing that you never killed us in the first place." Bankotsu said said eyes narrowing at the threat towards his friends, his companions. "Besides we don't plan to die this time because we have a important mission to complete." Bankotsu added as a after thought.

"What could you bunch of mercenaries have to do other than to kill for fun?" Inuyasha asked hotly and Bankotsu blinked as he answered," So judging... we were mercenaries for hire, Inuyasha, so what? So we enjoyed killing the people we were hired to kill. Our important mission is to get someone who is very important to us and nothing will get in our way. We will succeed."

"Give us Kagome back!" Sango yelled ready to attack and Bankotsu lifted an eyebrow up as he asked," Now why would I do something like that?" "Why do you need her for such a important mission?! She's our friend and we're worried about her!" Miroku replied and Bankotsu chuckled as he stated," We won't do such a thing. Besides have you ever thought that she may not want to return?"

"Why wouldn't she?! She's our friend!" Miroku replied hotly and Bankotsu slammed Banryu into the ground as he said," Look stop going after her because she doesn't want to return. I think she likes it better with us. No in fact I know she likes it better with us." He picked Banryu back up and added," I think that was enough of a distraction for Suikotsu and Jaken to get Kagome far enough away."

Before Inuyasha could attack the rest of the Band of Seven left in a puff of smoke. "Kagome do you really want to stay with a bunch of murderers?" Inuyasha thought as he put Tetsusaige up and he said," Come on, we'll never leave Kagome with those murderers." The others followed Inuyasha silently, wondering if Kagome truly wanted to stay with the Band of Seven or not.
Sign up to rate and review this story