Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 6

by kristinia 0 reviews

The Band of Seven's little sister meets a girl younger than her. She was alone and in rags with no where else to turn so, the little sister takes her in and takes care of her.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 1026 words

0Unrated

"How am I alive? I was killed along side of my big brothers. How is it that i'm alive? Who brought me back and were my big brothers brought back as well? I hope so, I want to see them so much." A woman with black hair held with a black ribbon and dark cobalt blue eyes thought as she walked along a dirty, unused path. She was wearing priestess clothing. The red hakama and white, kimono top. A bow was in her hands with arrows on her back in a pouch.

Suddenly she pulled out a arrow and knocked it into the bow and pointed it towards the woods on her left. She lowered the bow and arrow when she saw a foal with the doe walk out take one look at her and bolt back into the safety of the woods. "A mother deer and it's baby... I wonder when I came to love life like I do right now. Big brothers... I hope you are all alright." The woman mused aloud.

---------

The woman looked over to the side when she heard a mixture of sobs and whimpers. What she saw made her eyes widen slightly before they narrowed and she walked over to the child/woman. She kneeled in front of her and asked," Who did this to you, child?" "I'm not a child." The child/woman muttered and the woman smiled softly at the tears coursing down the one in front of her's cheeks.

"You are to me. Now, who did this to you?" The woman asked kindly her bow beside her and she stared into the child/woman's light blue eyes. Her dark blue hair fell around her shoulders and into her face. "I don't know... demons.. maybe humans.. i'm alone. No one will take me in." The child/woman finally answered feeling relax and safe in the pressence of the woman.

"I see... so you are a orphan, correct?" The woman asked kindly and the child/woman answered," I am and have been for almost all my life. I don't remember my family at all. I am... truly alone." "I see... I understand how you feel, for I too was alone most of my life until I met my big brothers. Come, i'll take you in and take care of you. You'll be my little sister." The woman said smiling softly.

"Why would you take me in when you don't even know my name?" The child/woman asked confused and the woman asked," What's your name?" "Kizuma." The child/woman answered and the woman answered," Now I know your name. Besides you remind me of me when I was younger." The woman stood up and held out her hand and the child/woman asked softly," What's your name?"

"My name... is Kryn." Kryn answered and the child/woman gasped before she said," You are the Kryn who is apart of the Band of Seven! You are a murderer just like the other seven!" "Those are my big brother's that saved me from death, little girl. I will not have you talk about them like that." Kryn said firmly yet softly and Kizuma took her hand hesitantly not knowing if she could trust the woman in front of her or not.

Kryn let Kizuma's hand go before turning and walking away. She said over her shoulder," Follow me, i'll take you to my home." Kizuma followed a few feet behind and studied the woman in front of her. "She doesn't seem that bad... but she's apart of the Band of Seven but I don't see why they call it Band of Seven when there's eight. I want to ask but i'm afraid she'll get mad." Kizuma thought frowning lightly at her being afraid.

To her fear was a weakness that anyone and everyone will use to their advantage. "If you are wondering why it's called Band of Seven and not Band of Eight, is because even though i'm apart of their group, i'm not like them. I'm the little sister they took care of." Kizuma blinked surprised but didn't say anything as Kryn kept walking and Kizuma just followed.

-------

Kryn looked at the tiny hut and let a small smile spread across her face as she said softly," We're home." Kizuma lifted an eyebrow at the sight of the tiny hut but didn't say anything... yet. They walked in and Kryn automatically had her sit down and Kryn took care of Kizuma's wounds. Suddenly something was thrown at the hut and smoke filled the room. "What's going on?!" Kizuma asked startled.

Kryn stood up eyes narrowed and she calmly walked outside bow in her hand. She pulled a arrow out just as Kizuma walked out. Kizuma watched with wide eyes as a horde of demons went at Kryn. "Kryn watch out!" Kizuma yelled and Kryn narrowed her eyes slightly as she thought,"I was the pure one in the Band of Seven. A miko or a priestess, though we wouldn't say that aloud or admit it to anyone."

She released the arrow only for the arrow to be surrounded in a blue energy. Kizuma watched with awe as the arrow went straight through the demons and they fell to the ground in pieces, dead. Kryn lowered her arm and turned to a shocked Kizuma and said," We're leaving." "But... why?" Kizuma asked taking one last glance at the burning hut behind her before running after Kryn.

"Because, Naraku, knows I lived here and he knows who I am. I wouldn't mind normally but i'm taking care of you." Kryn answered and looked over at her and added at her hurt look," Don't worry, you aren't just a duty. I'll toughen you up, where you can defend yourself and so will my big brothers." "You mean.. we are going after the Band of Seven?" Kizuma asked paling drastically.

"Of course, it's time I was reunited with them, I haven't seen them since we were betrayed and killed. I also want to see what they think about how we were brought back." Kryn answered as she stared forward ignoring Kizuma's pale white face.
Sign up to rate and review this story