Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 7

by kristinia 0 reviews

Bankotsu and his friends are traveling with Inuyasha and his friends. They are finally reunited with their little sister and it's a happy reunion. They take Kizuma in like she was one of their own.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 865 words

0Unrated
Bankotsu yawned cutely in Kagome's eyes and she wrapped her arms around his neck and she whispered in his ear," Bankotsu you are just too cute." Bankotsu smirked at that and said," You are just too beautiful for your own good, Kagome." Kagome flushed before turning to look at Inuyasha who was suddenly tense. "Inuyasha? Is something wrong?" Kagome asked and everyone was soon looking at the hanyou.

"Someone's coming our way." Inuyasha answered and Bankotsu turned his gaze in the direction Inuyasha was looking before smirking. "Maybe it will be an enemy and I can practice with my baby." Bankotsu said patting his Banryu lovingly which caused Kagome to roll her eyes and laugh lightly. Jakotsu squealed and said," Maybe it will be that hot brother of yours, Inuyasha."

Inuyasha sent him a disturbed look and he scooted away from him slowly as he said," If Sesshomaru heard you say that, he would kill you without a second thought." "Probably, he did kill Mukotsu without second thought." Bankotsu mused aloud which caused Jakotsu to pout and everyone but Inuyasha to laugh who was deeply disturbed. They looked forward again but saw nothing.

"Hey Mother Kagome, when are you and Bankotsu going to marry?" Shippou asked innocently which caused both Bankotsu and Kagome to blush though Kagome blushed even deeper. Jakotsu smirked evilly at this and said," Ahhh Little Sister Kagome and Big Brother Bankotsu are embaressed! Look the two are blushing! Aren't they just so cute?" They blushed even more which caused Sango to laugh.

---------

Kryn felt her heart to start beating faster as she felt several familiar and unfamiliar pressence's grow closer. "Big brothers, you are all so close. I can't wait to see you again. I wonder if any of you have changed at all?" Kryn mused in her mind as Kizuma followed at a slower pace also deep in thought.

---------

Bankotsu looked up surprise and shock flashing across his face and Sango asked," What's up, Bankotsu?" "She's coming... she's so close, I can feel her." Bankotsu answered softly as Jakotsu said surprised," I can to! Little sister is almost with us once more! But who is she traveling with? I don't remember little sister, making friends with anyone so easily."

"She didn't and she doesn't. She must have a reason to be traveling with someone and we can ask her when she gets here." Suikotsu answered before he asked," Should we meet her half way, leader?" "Hmmm.... I don't know... nah let her come to us. Make the reunion even more sweeter." Bankotsu answered smirking widely before pondering something in his mind.

They waited for him patiently and he suddenly said," I guess I should tell the rest of you since the Band of Seven already knows." "Tell us what?" Miroku asked suddenly interested and Bankotsu looked at him confused before he answered," Little sister is my little sister... by blood... and monk if you touch her at all i'll rip your hands from your wrists and gut you like a fish. Then i'll spoon out your intestines and..."

"Alright enough, Big Brother Bankotsu." Jakotsu said looking a little ill but was shooting Kagome worried looks. Bankotsu looked over and noticed Kagome looking green and he said," Oops." Jakotsu shook her head before getting an idea and asked," Hey Little Sister Kagome? When do you plan to marry Big Brother Bankotsu?" Kagome turned from green to red as everyone looked at her curiously, even Bankotsu.

She met Bankotsu's curious gaze and blushed a deep red as he gave her that sexy smirk once more and she answered," Well... I.... uhh...." She trailed off terrified about what she should answer.

---------

Kryn's breath lodged in her throat as she watched her big brother's surround and tease a girl with long black hair and kind chocolate brown eyes. Kizuma gulped but didn't say anything and Kryn smiled widely. "Big brothers!" Kryn called out gaining everyone's attention.

---------

"Big brothers!" Someone called out and they felt a sensation go up their spines as they spun around to see the one who made them a family standing a few yards away from them. Behind her was a child'woman who was looking at them nervously. Bankotsu grinned widely as he said," Well well our little sister has finally joined us." Kryn ran over to them and Bankotsu picked her up spinned her before placing her down and hugging her.

Soon the others were hugging her and laughing... and Jakotsu, the emotional one, was crying in happiness. "Oh little sister, we've missed you so much!" Kryn laughed out loud and said," I've missed you all so much!" She then was released and Suikotsu asked," Who is the girl traveling with you, Kryn? You've never let anyone close to you easily, in face ever. This is surprising that you are traveling with someone you don't know."

Kryn smiled as she turned to Kizuma and answered," She reminds me of me. She's just like I was when I was younger. I thought I was alone until I caught up to you, big brother." Bankotsu chuckled and said towards Kizuma," If Kryn welcomes you then we welcome you to our little family."
Sign up to rate and review this story