Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 9

by kristinia 0 reviews

Now that they have more time the Band of Seven and Kryn start to train Kizuma.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 895 words

0Unrated
"Well since we have some time, let's train Kizuma." Bankotsu said and everyone looked up startled, especially Kizuma. "Why would you train me?" Kizuma asked softly and Bankotsu blinked before he answered slowly," Because you need to help out, I mean, face it, we won't always be able to save you. Besides, Kryn, promised that she would help train you and toughen you up, right?"

"How did you know about that?" Kizuma asked as everyone looked between each other confused and Bankotsu smirked as he answered," Well, because, she is my little sister, and I know her the best. The Band of Seven, knows Kryn the best." Kryn rolled her eyes slightly as they sat before the camp fire and Jakotsu sat behind her, braiding her hair into a french braid, as Kagome had called it.

"Big brother, we'll start first thing tomorrow morning." Kryn said before turning to Kizuma and asked softly," Is this alright with you, Kizuma?" "It's fine." Kizuma answered blankly and coldly before turning away to glare at the sky.

--------

Kizuma's eyes shot open when Kryn nudged her awake. She swallowed her growl when she saw the looks she was getting from the Band of Seven. "Your training starts this morning. You will learn swords from Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Sango, and Inuyasha if he is willing to take his time with you. You will learn bow and arrows from me and Kagome. Sango will teach you about poisons as well. Miroku will teach you how to deal with sutras and such. The rest of the Band of Seven will teach you what they are good at and you will not argue with them." Kryn said unemotionally as she stood up and walked away.

"So who trains her first, little sister?" Bankotsu asked smirking eagerly and Kizuma got a bad feeling from this as Kryn paused before answering," Swords would be nice but don't go to hard on her, Bankotsu. It is going to be her first lesson. But before you teach her swords, she will need to learn self-defense without a weapon." Bankotsu pouted before smirking and said," Oh well... we'll still have fun."

Kizuma looked at him with untrusting eyes but Kryn said," Kizuma you will train with them. Don't worry they won't hurt you, I promise." Kizuma nodded before turning back to face Bankotsu, Jakotsu and Inuyasha only to be hit on the shoulder lightly but enough to send little jolts of pain down her arm. She grabbed her shoulder grimacing lightly and Bankotsu cracked his knuckles and his lower back.

"You make things way too easy, Kizuma." Bankotsu said lightly and she noticed that Banryu was in the ground away from Banktosu. Kizuma grimaced but soon turned to the side as Bankotsu's hand went right passed her other shoulder and she felt pain going down her arm. "How... how did you hit me?" Kizuma asked only slightly startled and Bankotsu sighed as he answered," I'm faster than you."

"So?! I had dodged!" Kizuma snapped and Kryn looked over eyes chilly as she said," Kizuma he's been training the Band of Seven in self-defense. No one has beaten him yet, nor will you at first. Stop complaining and continue on the training." Kizuma lowered her eyes before she whispered," Alright..." Kryn smiled a little before pulling a arrow out and knocked it in her bow.

"Big brother Jakotsu, can you please throw up several targets?" Kryn asked softly and kindly which caused Jakotsu to get stars in his eyes as he answered," Of course, little sister! Whatever you ask I shall do!" Kryn smiled before frowning with concentration as Jakotsu started rummaging around on Genkotsu and in bags. Jakotsu let out a yell of delight before jumping off of Genkotsu.

In his hands were wooden disks about the size of cups that they saw people pour sake in. Kryn raised the bow before nodding her head and Jakotsu through the disks into the air. Kryn released the arrow, her blue white purifying power surrounding the arror and the arror went through the disks and everyone watched amazed at the disks being destroyed without even being hit.

Kryn's hair was flying in the air from the power and finally settled around her as she stared up at where the targets had been and finally nodded with acceptance. "That will have to do for now." Kryn said before turning to Kizuma and the others and she added," I'll show you what you are supposed to do, Kizuma." Kizuma nodded her head confused at the pleasure in Bankotsu and Jakotsu's eyes.

Kryn put her bow and arrow down before walking towards Bankotsu and Jakotsu. She stood still before she said," Let's go." Bankotsu and Jakotsu were suddenly running at her and Kryn calmly lifted her hands up. Once they were at her she blocked their attacks with speed that made Inuyasha curious. He watched their fight with curious eyes and said," Having such speed... it is not normal for a human."

Kryn soon had Jakotsu out of the fight as he layed on the ground to catch his breath. After a few more minutes of self-defense or fighting Bankotsu and Kryn stopped with Bankotsu the winner. "You haven't lost your touch at all. I'm glad, little sister." Bankotsu said panting slightly and Kryn just nodded seeing that she had yet regained her breath.
Sign up to rate and review this story