Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 10

by kristinia 0 reviews

Everything is peaceful when Sesshomaru shows up pissed. He tries to kill Inuyasha and almost succeeds, when Kryn, Kagome, Sango and Miroku saves him. Finding out that Rin has been kidnapped by some...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 779 words

0Unrated
The wind blew and everyone is sleeping peacefully. Suddenly everyone jumped up startled when Jakotsu screamed," Little sister is missing! Oh no! Where could she have gone?! I must go and look for her and save her!" "Big brother, calm down, i'm here." Kryn said calmly as she walked into the clearing hair drying and Inuyasha's ears twitched before he said," She was just taking a bath."

Kryn pulled out a black ribbon and tied her hair back in a low ponytail, the style reminded Inuyasha of Kikyo's. Her cobalt blue eyes trained on Bankotsu who had slept through it all and she smiled lightly. "Still sleeping... you're so lazy, big brother." "Don't worry, i'll get him up." Kagome said before grinning mischieviously and leaned over Bankotsu before whispering into his ear.

Bankotsu shot up arm around Kagome protectively before he blinked and took in Kagome's mischievious grin. "That's not cool, Kagome... I was having such a good dream." Bankotsu said yawning and Kryn shook her head as she said," It was better that she got you up, then I get you up, big brother." Bankotsu grimaced but nodded in agreement as he said," True, true."

"So what are we doing today, little sister? More training?" Bankotsu asked as he shot a eager and evil look enterring his eyes as he looked towards Kizuma who seemed to pale at that. Kryn shook her head and answered softly," Resting today, give Kizuma a break. You are so mean to her when you train her. Besides something is wrong and I don't like it."

"What is it? What's wrong?" Jakotsu asked worried and Kryn smiled slightly as she answered," Don't worry, everything will be known shortly." Inuyasha sniffed the air and tensed as he thought," I agree with Kryn, something is wrong, and that wrong is coming our way." Bankotsu looked towards Inuyasha before looking towards the sunset a frown on his face.

"Bankotsu?" Kagome asked walking up next to him and she wrapped her arms around his waist and he placed a hand on her back as he looked down at her. "It's nothing, Kagome. Just worried... about Kryn." Bankotsu answered and Kagome frowned with worry as she asked," Is something wrong with Kryn?" Bankotsu smiled before laughing which made Kagome blush.

"When something has Kryn worried, it worries the whole Band of Seven. Something else is bothering her I can tell But she won't tell anyone unless she approaches them first." Bankotsu explained and Kagome nodded her head as they stayed silent and watch Kryn who was staring up at the sky a frown on her face. She then sighed as she looked back towards the forest then towards the sky once more.

"You can easily see that something is bothering, little sister, and I don't like it." Jakotsu said frowning as they watched her repeat the process several times. "She will straighten herself out soon, no need to worry, Jakotsu." Suikotsu stated and smiled as he returned to the kind doctor briefly. "Suikotsu is right, Jakotsu, don't worry about little sister until there is something to worry about." Bankotsu stated.

Jakotsu shrugged before sighing and said," Fine..." "Jakotsu really does care for her, that's so sweet." Kagome said smiling and Bankotsu got a far away look in his eyes as he said," There is a reason, that Jakotsu is so close to Kryn and protective over her. But don't worry, Kryn will tell you when she thinks it's time for you to know." Kagome nodded her head but didn't say anything.

-------

Inuyasha tensed up and Miroku asked concerned," Inuyasha?" Before Inuyasha could answer suddenly Sesshomaru was in front of them. The whites of his eyes were red and his pupils were purple. "Inuyasha!" Sesshomaru growled and suddenly he was right in Inuyasha's face his neck in Sesshomaru's lone hand. Inuyasha struggled as he asked," What did I do to you?!"

"Give me back, RIn!" Sesshomaru ordered and Inuyasha blinked confused and for a few moments forgot that he was being choked before promptly struggling again. "I don't have Rin at all! Why would I take her?!" Inuyasha replied and Sesshomaru growled as he answered," I saw you take her when I was returning from my latest mission, Inuyasha! Do not act the idiot that you are! Give me back, Rin!"

Bankotsu frowned confused and said," But Inuyasha was here the whole time. Are you sure it wasn't one of Naraku's tricks? He could have her." At that Sesshomaru dropped Inuyasha and whispered," That dirty, foul, half-breed. I am going to kill him." He then stormed off as Inuyasha sat up and said," Damn, he's more pissed than usual."
Sign up to rate and review this story