Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I don't know you...

Chapter One.

by deaths-destruction 4 reviews

Okay, I'll admit, the title sucks. But I can't think of one. Anyways... Ryan first meets Brendan when he joins the band. They're not exactly that close to each other. What'll happen?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 1047 words

1Exciting
Hey, this is my FIRST EVER Panic! At The Disco thingy. So yeah, I probably might suck. So...bear with me please. :]
I own nothing that you recognize. I own the plot if that's cool with you guys. :D

thoughts = italics.
_________________________________________________________________

"Hey", came a voice. Ryan looked up from his book. "Hi." He gave a slight smile and went back to reading. "Ugh, who is this kid anyways?"

Spencer walked into the room, "Hey guys, Brendon! You wandered off man. Ya can't do that. Anyways, this is Ryan, Ryan this is Brendon remember?" Ryan looked up at Spencer, "Mhm."

Spencer looked at Ryan confused, "What's wrong Ryan?" He replied dully, "Tired." Brendon stood there awkwardly. Spencer sighed and nodded for Brendon to follow him as he disappeared through the door. Brendon followed, they talked in hushed tones in the kitchen. Ryan was still in the living room.

"He doesn't seem like he likes me...did I do something?" Brendon asked sitting on the countertop. Spencer shook his head, "Nah, it's not you. He's been weird lately. So don't feel bad, he'll warm up to ya soon." He smiled reassuringly. Brendon sighed, "If you say so..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan was sitting in the garage that they so often played in. He was over at Spencer's house. He was tuning his guitar. "It always seems that my guitar doesn't want to tune. God, stupid ass thing." He sighed and sat down on the old couch that was in here. "This sucks." He hit his head against the back of the couch.

"What sucks?" Brendon's voice came from the opposite side of the room as he walked in. Ryan looked up, "Nothing that you care about." He talked quietly. "Come on dude, leave me alone."

Brendon smiled some, "Aw come on, you can't hate me that much." Ryan said dully, "Just watch me." He put his head down and went back to tuning his guitar, leaving Brendon standing there. Brendon sighed. "I don't think he likes me much." He sat down and played a little on the piano, trying out a few different keys. "Yuck, this piano is not tuned."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Spencer come on what are you doing?!" Ryan was walking blindly. He was blindfolded and trying to follow his voice through the park they were in. He heard birds and other things. "Come on seriously! This isn't funny anymore! You drove me here and left me in the parking lot, where am I?!"

Spencer laughed a little, "Come on Ryan, follow my voice." He was walking backwards. Ryan took a few more steps his arms outstretched, "Come on! I look really stupid! What are you doing?!" Spencer laughed again, "Careful! You're about to run into a tree." Ryan stopped walking, "Which way?"
"Your left!"
Ryan walked towards his left more and followed Spencer the best he could. After much complaining and Ryan nearly falling twice they got to a big opening in a field.

"Spencer?? Spencer!! Where did you go?" Ryan stopped walking. He put his hands up to the bandanna that was covering his eyes. "Wait! Don't take it off yet!", came Spencer's voice from quite a ways away.

"Spencer? Wait, what? I can't see anything! Come on this isn't funny anymore!" Spencer shouted back, "Just keep going straight!" Ryan sighed and kept walking his hands outstretched. "This is so stupid! I look retarded! It's nowhere near my birthday! So this can't be my party, so where the fuck am I?!"

"Spencer? Is that you?" Someone took Ryan by the hand and guided him over towards the table. Spencer replied, "No, I'm over here." Ryan, confused, asked, "Then who the hell has my hand?" "Me", came the reply. Ryan held his tongue. "Dammit, Brendon let go!"

Finally Ryan was seated at the picnic table. "Can I take off this stupid blindfold yet?" Spencer replied quickly, "No not yet!" Ryan sighed. "Dude, what smells?" His face contorted as he smelled something bad. "Uh, that would be Spencer's cooking", Brendon stated. Ryan held his nose, "Yuck what the hell did you do? Microwave a damn skunk?"

Spencer laughed, "No, but it sure smells like that." Brendon was sitting across from Ryan as was Spencer.

"Okay, ready? One, two, three! Take off the blindfold!", Spencer said. Ryan finally took of his blindfold. His eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness of the sun in his eyes.

As he focused he laughed, "Why cake?" Spencer shrugged, "Just because." Ryan looked at them both, "There's gotta be a reason." Brendon replied, "Well, you've been so down lately. We thought we'd cheer you up some." He smiled. Ryan smiled some, "Spence, I hope your cooking tastes better than it smells." Spencer laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later Ryan and Brendon were in a heated argument. They were at the park, with no sign from Spencer.
"No! You screwed up!", came Ryan's voice as he walked down the pathway further into the woods.
"Oh come on Ryan! I'm sorry! I thought we were playing my god!", Brendon was walking after him.
"So you throw me into a tree?!" Ryan turned and looked at him angrily.
"Oh come on Ryan!! You know that we were play fighting!! Plus YOU'RE the one who punched me in the face!!" Brendon stopped walking, also angry.
"Right! Sure! Okay!" Ryan stormed off.
Brendon sighed and stood there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer hadn't seen Ryan in a few days. "Hey Brendon, do you have any idea where Ryan is?"
Brendon replied with a dull, "No."
Spencer sighed, "Come on, you can't be serious that fight was that bad."
Brendon shrugged.
At that moment, the door opened to the garage they were in. It was pouring down rain. Ryan fell through the doorway. Spencer was instantly by his side, "Ryan!? Ryan buddy! Wake up!" He turned Ryan over, his small frame was soaked. As soon as he hit the ground he had blacked out.

Ryan looked battered and beat up. Spencer was trying to wake him up. Brendon hesitantly walked over.
"Ryan? Ryan! Wake up! Please! ... Shit, Brendon quick dial 911."
_________________________________________________________________

So, for a first Panic! At The Disco fic, do you think I did good? Yes, I know Jon was quite absent, he will be in the next chapter. Promise. Please tell me if I did good on this story.... :]
Sign up to rate and review this story