Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I don't know you...

Chapter Two.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

oh no, I suck at summarizing! just read to find out. :]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 563 words

1Exciting
Hey guys! I have no idea where this story is going, so how's about some suggestions and what not? It'd be nice. :] Hehe, anyways. Some say they want me to continue, so I am. Cause I just love you so much! Lol! :P
I own nothing more than the mere plot. :]
THOUGHTS = ITALICS
_________________________________________________________________

"Ugh...where...am I?" Ryan woke up with a groan. He felt sheets on top of him and opened his eyes to a dimly lit room. He looked around, hearing beeping. "Ah shit. I'm in the hospital." He tried to move his arm only to realize that it was in a sling. He didn't see a cast though. He looked around once again, seeing nobody in the room with him. "Well, this sucks. A lot." He sighed and noticed also that there was an IV in his arm. He felt sore. He didn't feel like moving much. He let his head hit the pillow as he lay back down. He shut his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer was waiting in the waiting room with Brendon. He was on his cell phone, "Jon where the hell are you?! ... What do you mean California!? ... ... Oh come on! ... No. ... JON! ... Good. Get your ass here! ... ... ... NO JON. ... ... Of course. ... No! It's not me! ... ... Yes! ... ..." He sighed. "Would you just come here now!? ... ... NOW JON. ... Ugh, fine. Bye." He hung up the phone, pocketing it.

Brendon looked over, "What was that about?" Spencer looked over, his gaze meeting Brendon's, "Jon's retarded and can't make it until next week." "Oh." Brendon looked down.

The nurse came in, "Anyone waiting for...Ryan Ross?" Both Spencer and Brendon looked up. "You can see him now, if he's awake." They both got up and followed the nurse back into Ryan's room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan was asleep, his chest rising and falling steadily. Spencer and Brendon walked in quietly. He was hooked up to the machines that were steadily beeping, along with the IV.

Spencer sat down in one of the chairs, next to Brendon, "Man...now I feel bad." "Why?", Brendon questioned, "It's not your fault." Spencer looked at him, "Yeah, I know but, I don't know. I guess I just do..." They were both talking in hushed tones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I've had so many blood tests, I think they're like vampires or something", Ryan stated as the nurse left. Spencer contained his laughter, "Good to see you're feeling better." Ryan yawned, "This damn morphine shit they have me on makes me so tired." "Then go to sleep if you want", came Brendon's voice. Brendon and Ryan had gotten a little closer, but didn't talk much. Ryan shrugged, "Eh, I don't know..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later, Spencer was at his house. He was alone watching some TV late at night. He heard some ruckus outside and figured it was probably some animal. "Stupid raccoons. Or it could be a stray dog..." Then he heard his window crash. He yelped and ducked as a brick went into his TV. "HEY! THAT COSTED A LOT OF MONEY!!"

He was quickly on his feet and walked over to his now broken TV to retrieve the note that was on the brick. "Stupid ass prankers..." He read it, his eyes widened. "Shit." He had bad feeling in his stomach...
_________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys! Gonna have to cut it short here! I'll be back though, I have to go. :( Reviews are nice. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story